Total anarchy and fall, the de facto government of NATO in Libya does not have the support of 10% of the Libyan people.
- Tripoli: nominees and criminals who exercised defacto government ministers resigned in Libya: Ashour Shoail ratverment Interior Minister, Mohammed Abdul Aziz, a ratverment Foreign Minister, Salah Mirghani reatverment Minister of Justice Mustafa Abufanas ratverment Ministry of economy, these traitors go to the dustbin of history, the invaders used and discarded as useless today puppets.
* Declaration of the Tribes: In the name of God the Merciful, we make an energetic profane infidels warning to the Libyan land, all foreign mercenaries and traitors to cause panic and destruction in cities should leave the cities and stop its crimes .
We announce that we have given a period of three days ending on Sunday night, and if not removed these militias, tribes and youth Libyan mujahideen all methods will have to expel all invaders ….
* There comes a story still to be confirmed on the resignation of President Mohammed Maqrief traitor General Libyan National Congress, said to have been forced by the adoption of the Law of isolation driven by mercenaries and dictated by the invading powers.
* Constant complaints to the violation of privacy in different ways, wiretapping phones is widespread views of known and unknown and not controlled by the Ministry of Interior or blind eye grabbing. The Libyans denounce the violation of individual freedom, harassment and intimidation.
* Libyan Women abducted by mercenaries of NATO and the U.S., are subjected to rape and prostitution, those who refuse are killed.
* Last night’s clashes between the Chadian army and Chadian opposition forces, President Idriss Deby mercenaries complaint that train and arm Libyan “opposition” to give a Chadian coup.
Chad returns to denounce to the world that Libya mercenaries tried to give a coup in Chad today, but could not, result 25 dead and dozens injured.
* The disappearance of Fathi Idris commander of a border port between Libya and Algeria, the family lost touch with him for 10 days
* The Security Council of the UN held an emergency meeting to discuss the critical situation of crisis in Libya, Libya is still under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations and Libya can interfere at any time and without reference to members of the Security Council, hoping that at the meeting as observers, the ability to send a peacekeeping force to Libyan territory and delegate to NATO to provide air cover and protect the UN mission from any threat.
* NATO has deprived Libyan natural resources: In the past five months the Libyan government has lost about 1,000 million dollars in the oil industry. The social movement activist, Alex Corrons, NATO believes that what has been achieved with the war in Libya is appropriating natural resources that are vital to the population.
* Mercenaries have taken by assault the Ministries of Interior, Justice, Economy and Foreign Affairs, and require approval of the political isolation law, which prohibits former members of the Gaddafi regime in exercising public institutions, the robbers blocked the roads surrounding the aforementioned departments.
An imminent attack on the Ministry had been widely expected after the militia blocking the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Sunday morning and the Interior Ministry later the same day. Social networks indicated that it was a potential target.
The militants say they will not leave the premises until the Gaddafi-era officials that they believe are working in there are removed.
Yesterday, the militants said they have taken over all branches of ministries across the country in which there have been thefts and destruction of materials and equipment, as well as the theft of secret documents ….
* The state television station Al Wataniya, was attacked on Sunday, but again the militants did not stay.
* Forty-six Tawergha man arrested in the streets of Tripoli and were killed without any charge or trial
* Traitors and mercenaries Protest Against National Congress headquarters in Tripoli.
Mercenaries dangerous, 200,000 in Libya .. Why? And those mentors?
* A powerful explosion rocks the city of Tripoli.
* A journalist was kidnapped, Mahmoud Ferjani Arabiya correspondent in the center of the capital Tripoli by armed militia while covering the events surrounding the building of the Foreign Ministry called.
This comes in the absence of security in Libya for more than two years on February 17 situation.
* Shooting in front of the Embassy of Ukraine in the capital Tripoli
* African Airways Pilot injured before landing minutes later, after a bullet struck the left wing of Airbus A320 and believes the bullet origin group around the building exterior by Costa led to the flight of the aircraft in the track but made peace within the platform.
- Zintan: Announces suspended the trial of Saif al Islam until next September. In the case of legal violation committed by his former Australian lawyer Melinda Taylor, and trying to exchange documents with him when she defended him.
In case of violation of the law committed by Australian lawyer Melinda Taylor, when she had it, and trying to exchange documents with him.
- Mizdha: Clashes in Mizdah and Tighe and the center of the Foreign Ministry in Tripoli
- Benghazi: A Marine lieutenant Alklid Fadi, was killed as he entered his house.
* Three people died after a fire broke out in an oil depot in Benghazi.
* We have heard a large explosion rocked the pool area in Benghazi on promptly at 4:24 am on Thursday, after being the target of the police station which turned heavily destroyed, it is unknown whether there were casualties. Remember that this building was attacked and makes a couple of weeks.
* A bomb exploded outside a police station in Benghazi Birkah district yesterday morning, Saturday, causing extensive damage. No one died, but three officers who were at that time suffered minor injuries.As George Bush Jr., who said he did not regret having invaded Iraq, Sarkozy and BHL-Botul no doubt rejoice in what is happening in Libya.
* The bombing of the headquarters of (Maj. Gen. 319) Allaotunai army at four o’clock in the morning of Sunday Alsalmanie Benghazi area, next to the condo of 602, which frightened the citizens who were near.
- Bani Walid: For the first time there has been a rally in support of Syria and Arabism from the false revolution of NATO in Libya …… tribute to the people of Bani Walid.
* Bani Walid welcomes martyrs who died under torture in the prisons of the Jews from Misurata.
- Derna: An armed group attacked the battalion headquarters’ Uqbah “in the city of Derna on Wednesday, killing a security guard at the headquarters of the battalion.
Director of the Information Office of the local board of Derna called Salem Al Hamad to Thursday, April 25, said the group consisted of 4 to 7 people “accidentally fired on the headquarters of the battalion.”
The battalion “Uqbah” first division air defense force led BHK, was transferred from the defense after the Nakba in Benghazi on February 17.
- Nigerian Intelligence found a container full of weapons from Libya entered in: Nigerian intelligence claims they found a large quantity of arms and ammunition smuggled from Libya in May Belo, Adamawa State, on the north-east.
- Nalut: a loud explosion in the downtown area, where several mercenaries were stationed.
- Civil Libyans take the law into their hands, killing between Libyans after the of NATO invasion colonialist and the U.S.
- Grave complaint of mass murder to 70-120 Tarhuna bodies of people who were cruelly tortured in Misurata.
- Ajaylat : Follow besieged by NATO mercenaries at all entrances to the city