The U.S. secret war is alive and well. In addition to his military command in Africa (AFRICOM), U.S. special forces have been deployed across the continent:
“Small teams of special forces arrived at U.S. embassies around the North Africa during the months before that some fighters undertake the fierce attack that killed the ambassador [U.S.] in Libya. The soldiers’ mission: to establish a network that could quickly attack a terrorist target or rescue a hostage “(Kimberly Dozier, White House widens covert ops Presence in North Africa, AP, October 2, 2012).
U.S. is deploying a underground army across Africa. As reported by Nile Bowie (Global Research, April 2012), the goal is to “balkanized” the African continent: “In an AFRICOM Conference held at Fort McNair on February 18, 2008 Vice Admiral Robert T. Moeller openly declared the guiding principle of AFRICOM is to protect “the free flow of natural resources from Africa to the global market”, before citing the growing Chinese presence in the region with a challenge to U.S. interests.
In 2007 adviser to the U.S. State Department Dr. J. Peter Pham spoke about AFRICOM’s strategic goals of “protecting access to hydrocarbons and other strategic resources which Africa has in abundance, a task which includes ensuring against the vulnerability of those natural riches and ensuring that no other interested third-party such as China, India, Japan or Russia, obtain monopolies or preferential treatment “(Nile Bowie, COVERT OPS IN NIGERIA: Fertile Ground for U.S. Sponsored Balkanization, Global Research, April 11, 2012). fraud of the “war against terrorism “serves to conceal the destabilization of Africa with the idea of controlling its resources. In the 1990s destabilized the Balkans for the same purpose: In the game of lies: the Great Powers, Yugoslavia, NATO and the next wars, Michel Collon explains how both destabilized the Balkans “to control routes pipelines, dominate Eastern Europe and Russia weaken and master “to” insure [the establishment of] military bases [in Eastern Europe and the Balkans] “(Michel Collon, The game of lies: the Great Powers, Yugoslavia, NATO and the next wars, Hondarribia, Hiru, 1999 *).
Happening in the Middle East is a similar process, in a vast geographic region: “In July 2010 Syria, Iran and Iraq signed an agreement on a pipeline it plans to join the Iran’s South Pars field (the largest in the world) with Syria and, therefore, with the Mediterranean Sea. Near Homs, Syria, discovered another important field, which could become an alternative center of power brokers opposed to passing through Turkey and other routes controlled by European and U.S. companies “(Manlio Dinucci, L’art de la guerre. Syrie: l’Otan will gazoduc vise, October 9, 2012). U.S. Army resort to clandestine drone war to guarantee control of African resources. Although the United States and its allies have funded and supported materially mercenaries linked to al-Qaeda to overthrow the Libyan government and is operating in the same way in Libya, we are told that “the campaign against terrorism indicates that the administration [U.S.] will been concerned for some time the growing threat posed by al-Qaeda and its affiliates in North Africa “(Dozier, op.cit.) Although the Pentagon said that “at this time there are no plans for unilateral U.S. military operations “the article says the opposite of what is expected to Africans unilateral drone war: “The Delta Force group will form the core of a military detachment responsible for fighting al-Qaeda and other terrorist groups throughout the region with an arsenal that includes drones. But first work to gain acceptance helping North African nations to create their own special operations and counterterrorism units “(Ibid.) The hypocritical speech reproduced below indicates the “free flow of natural resources to the global market” and “ access to hydrocarbons and other strategic resources “will be protected under the pretext of the” war on terror “: “The Obama administration is concerned about the growing power and influence over the affiliates of al-Qaeda in Yemen, Somalia, Iraq and North Africa. So far, only the Yemeni branch has tried to attack the U.S. with a series of frustrated bomb attack aircraft for the United States. A U.S. Navy SEAL ** detachment established in 2009 has used a combination of airstrikes and drones to fight fighters in Yemen and Somalia working with the CIA and local forces. Detachment’s new work in the same way to fight groups affiliated with al-Qaeda in North Africa, which are increasing and have plenty of weapons from the arsenals looted from Libya after the revolution. Are generously funded by a criminal network that traffic in drugs and hostages. Al-Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb, or AQIM (for its acronym in English) and based extremist sect Boko Haram in Nigeria are arguably the two biggest and most dangerous branches . A senior U.S. Department of State for African Affairs said Tuesday that `we must treat Mali militants by security and military means’” (Ibid.) And although we are told that “at this time no plans unilateral U.S. military operations, “Johnnie Carson, the U.S. assistant secretary of state for African affairs, seems to contradict this statement by stating that” any military action here should be well planned, organized, equipped and thought “and, how thoughtful!, “should be agreed between all those who will be most affected by it.” (Ibid.)
Last Updated on Saturday, 16 February 2013 16:20
Pictures Libya graveyard for Israeli waste and other countries.
There has been much talk in recent days about an Israeli ship’s entry into the territorial waters of the city of Derna, or Israeli boat we discussed about the responsible for this news and its authenticity until we met the man and asked him several questions he said: what happened on 28/01/2013 we monitor steamer “locomotive 70 m Marine named” tug “When we say locomotive, it means that there are things to be in diameter and need to hedges safety, tractor was Port” Haifa “Israeli and launched the ship to heading to the State of Bosnia and Herzegovina Port” Bigla.
“When Zsolha to South Island” Crete “Greek Here began the movement of tractor us follow and monitors suspicious through monitoring and follow-up with 7 systems “Omega Stoke” tracking ships and even aircraft, suspicion came from fluctuations in the line of traffic on the locomotive Israeli and stop signal own. When this happened what was expected deviated from the locomotive Israeli down from the south of the island of Crete, in the direction of Derna at an angle 186 degrees without reference this evidence that it had received orders to change their destination when their access to the south of the island of “Crete” Greek, assisted satellite photos of special sites on the Internet and compare maps tracking devices “omega Stoke” confirmed that tractor Israeli will unload a shipment suspicious inside Libyan territorial waters.
Been informed the Minister of Defence and chief of staff through base officers Benina Benghazi. It was possible to arrest the locomotive in Israeli Libyan territorial waters,and one of members of the Air Force,” R. P of Tobruk Air Base squadron to external media watch Israelis to matter,and ordered the locomotive to leave as soon as possible, and indeed, locomotive of territorial waters,” he added, Libya territorial waters is sacked in smuggling of drugs, arms and even human beings you can be sure of that, we are cooperating with the air force and Coast Guard in Libya.
On one occasion, photos exist has been monitoring a ship within the territorial waters and exited Air Force Base of Benina found Russian ship and had been photographed and images exist in the air, despite the man did not object to anonymity, but we will not mention his name because we know that Libya is penetrated all intelligence the world.
كثر الحديث في الايام الاخيرة عن دخول باخرة اسرائيلية الى المياه الاقليمية لمدينة درنة او زورق اسرائيلي بحثنا عن المسؤول عن هذا الخبر وما مدى صحته حتى التقينا بالرجل وطرحنا عليه عدة اسئلة قال : ماحدث في يوم 28-1-2013 م قمنا برصد باخرة ” قاطرة 70 متر ” البحرية المسماة ” tug ” وعندما نقول قاطرة فمعنى ذلك ان هناك اشياء سيتم قطرها وتحتاج لتحوطات امان .القاطرة كانت بميناء ” حيفاء ” الاسرائيلي وانطلقت الباخرة الى متجهة الى دولة البوسنة والهرسك ميناء ” بيغلا ” .عند وزصولها الى جنوب جزيرة ” كريت “اليونانية هنا بدأت حركة القاطرة لنا كمتتبعين وراصدين تثير الشبهة من خلال الرصد والمتابعة ب7 منظومات ” اوميغا ستوك ” الخاصة بتتبع السفن وحتى الطائرات .والشبهة جاءت من تذبذب في خط السير الخاص بالقاطرة الاسرائيلية وتوقف الاشارة الخاصة بها .عند ذلك حدث ما كان متوقعاً انحرفت القاطرة السرائيلية نزولاً من جنوب جزيرة كريت بأتجاه درنة بزاوية 186ِ درجة دون اشارة وهذا دليل بأنها تلقت اوامر بتغيير وجهتها عند وصولها الى جنوب جزيرة ” كريت ” اليونانية .وبالاستعانة بصور الاقمار الصناعية من مواقع خاصة على شبكة الانترنت ومقارنتها بخرائط اجهزة التتبع “الاوميغا ستوك ” تأكد لنا ان القاطرة الاسرائيلية ستقوم بأفراغ شحنة مشبوهة داخل المياه الاقليمية الليبية .تم ابلاغ وزير الدفاع ورئيس الاركان عن طريق ضباط قاعدة بنينة الجوية بنغازي وكان بالامكان القاء القبض على القاطرة الاسرائيلية في المياه الاقليمية الليبية .ولاكن احد افراد السلاح الجوي ” ر.ع من قاعدة طبرق الجوية سرب الخبر الى الاعلام الخارجي فتنبه الاسرائيليين الى الامر .وامروا القاطرة بالمغادرة بأسرع وقت وفعلاً خرجت القاطرة من المياه الاقليمية .وأضاف :ليبيا مياهها الاقليمية مستباحة في عمليات تهريب للمخدرات والاسلحة وحتى البشر ويمكنكم التأكد من ذلك فنحن نتعاون مع السلاح الجوي وجهاز خفر السواحل في ليبيا.وفي احدى المرات والصور موجودة تم رصد باخرة داخل المياه الاقليمية وخرجت طائرات السلاح الجوي من قاعدة بنينة واتضح انها باخرة روسية وتم تصويرها والصور موجودة لدى السلاح الجوي .وبالرغم ان الرجل لم يمانع من ذكر اسمه الا اننا لن نذكر اسمه لأننا نعلم بأن ليبيا مخترقة من جميع اجهزة استخبارات العالم .
Two Religious Communities Forced to Leave Libyan Town of Cyrenaica
Apostolic Vicar of Tripoli Describes Atmosphere as ‘Very Tense’
Bishop Giovanni Innocenzo Martinelli, Apostolic Vicar of Tripoli reported to Fides news agency that two religious communities have left the town of Cyrenaica after facing pressure from local fundamentalists. Bishop Martinelli stated that according to reports in east Libya the “situation is critical.”
”On February 20, large-scale demonstrations throughout Cyrenaica are expected so the Apostolic Vicar of Benghazi has been warned to leave the church from February 13th to take shelter” Bishop Martinelli told Fides.
“In past days, the Congregation of the Holy Family of Spole to who had been there for nearly 100 years were forced to abandon Derna, [along with] a Polish Salesian priest, who was abused by some fundamentalists. In Beida, another women’s religious community was forced to escape even if in this case, for internal reasons. In Barce, the Franciscan Sisters of the Child Jesus will leave their home in [the] coming days.”
Bishop Martinelli also said that while the situation in Tripoli has been relatively calm, the atmosphere in Cyrenaica has been extremely tense. “We regret having to reduce our activities in that area because we have built a very strong and beautiful relationship, made of testimony and friendship with the Libyan people, which unfortunately in recent times has been affected by the presence of fundamentalists,” Bishop Martinelli said.
“These do not represent the identity of the Libyan people but an expression of Libyan society today.”
The Libyan prelate stated that although the Church will take precautions, they will not abandon the Christians that remain in Libya. Bishop Martinelli said that two religious communities will remain in Benghazi, a small community in Tobruk, and a small community of Indian sisters will remain in Beida.
We remain impoverished, but full of hope that one day our communities will resume force,” Bishop Martinelli said.
- #MyJihad Libya: Muslims threaten nuns, force them to leave Libya (iranaware.com)
- Situation Critical: Muslim Fundamentalists Driving Christians From Libya (vineoflife.net)
- Fundamentalists driving Christians out of Libya (dailystar.com.lb)
- Christians being ‘driven’ out of Libya (theuglytruth.wordpress.com)
- Fundamentalists drive Christians out of Libya (vanguardngr.com)
2 Years After loyalty to Qaddafi Intention Stated! The Resistance Grows and Holds New Victories!
Part of cleaning and liberation of Green Resistance 27/08/2012 against the invaders colonialist and mobsters who usurp power in Libya.
Green Resistance reissued a statement it ratify their allegiance to the Leader Gaddafi, his total dedication to liquidate the traitors and mercenaries and return the legitimacy of the Jamahiriya government.
Announce that all current military actions on all fronts, were provided by the Leader Gaddafi who indicated that the fight would be long and hard.
- Tripoli : The traitor and terrorist Mahmoud Jibril this afternoon escaped an assassination attempt by a bullet as he left his home in the Libyan capital, Tripoli, unfortunately this ratverment survived the assassination.They mention that Jibril is the arch-enemy of the Muslim Brotherhood in Libya.
* Today in Tripoli armoured cars roam the streets in an apparent reference to fears of government uprising on February 15.
* In the area of the beach civilians Valley are outraged by the sinking of the headquarters of the treatment plant and the fear of the spread of diseases and epidemics, the current government has not done anything this unfortunate affair.
* Central Bank of Libya stopped the disbursement of a sum of money to commercial banks from the end of this day and tomorrow there will be liquidity in commercial bank accounts and therefore unable to pay any amount for citizens who want clouds.
* Israeli aircraft violating the airspace of Libya and no one knows why the Mafia government do nothing, it reconfirms that Israel was part of the international conspiracy against Libya.
* The Egyptian workers in Libya exposed to abuse by armed militias, are subjected to constant humiliation and confiscates their property unjustly.
* Founder Coalition Republican Party was hijacked Libyan political activist and columnist for Al-Watan Kamal
* The Libyan government Mafia bandits, expel Lebanese fear the pretext of preaching Shiism after a campaign led by Sadeq Ghariani warned of the presence of a major attack to spread Shiite ideology in Libya, accusing the Iranian authorities are responsible.
* Electricity Minister Ali Mahariv called Libyan and through his personal Facebook says: stealing electricity sector cables and copper wire stolen cars are stolen every day outside the power company steal, stealing stolen fuel electricity connections in broad daylight, Day overtime illegally avoids Ali counters 42% of electricity bills are not paid steals steals official working time many average working no more than two hours a day are not sincere and heart on earth, but few are thieves stealing Mrdoa Ali and thought they were acquiring good and right Saket dumb devil and God.
* Prairie City supports the separation of Libya Cyrenaica region and supports the revolution 15/02/2013
* The Hague demanded that the International Criminal Court this morning from the Libyan government delivery head of Libyan intelligence illegal in the era of the masses “Abdullah Sanusi” immediately after it was confirmed that he was tortured at the hands of criminals armed militias. Hague confirmed that Libya is obliged to deliver the decision has been issued and not the reverse.
* Member of the National Alliance bloc powers to the National Conference “Ola Sanusi” Taatahjm President of the Conference “Mohammed Maqrif” and spit in his face in front of members of Congress. And he describes in strong terms after he accused her of carrying militants even break through the convention hall.
* The Ministry of Health has suspended the financial support of the traitors and mercenaries “rebels” wounded in hospitals in Germany.
- Ghadames: The Green flag was raised and a picture of Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi in the drawer called Local Council, and this is the second time that hoist the Green flag in the same place.There is great joy of the people, bless this step, which emphasizes the survival of the public company thought the honourable Libya.
- Derna: 3 Members of the local government committee mobster resign for fear of being liquidated in the rebellion scheduled for February 15. Yesterday saw heavy fighting between insurgents and bandits in the service of NATO.
* Al-Qaeda terrorists seek to create an Islamic emirate, yesterday killed seven civilians who opposed them.
- Benghazi: Benghazi death in a young man who set fire to his body in protest at the conditions that have fallen to Benghazi, Libya, and as expected no one has given importance, the international press does not make him a legend and a star and a martyr and spark a “revolution”, as was the colonialist conspiracy case, since it is incompatible with the interests of the Mafia government.
* There has been a temptation against the headquarters of the General Staff and closed the road leading to the airport built.
* Benghazi three secret meetings for the tribes of Cyrenaica “slaves – Alawakir – Albrasp – Bunting – Moroccan” The ad ends on February 15 next “day of rage in Libya”,
* Today in Benghazi there was an armed rebellion within Alkwyfah jail, still do not know the number of escapees or prisoners killed
- Misrata: get a convoy with dozens of vehicles routed to Tripoli, with orders to suppress any attempt to lift the 15 February.
- Tobruk: Four men suspected of smuggling weapons to Egypt and was arrested yesterday in Tobruk, on Wednesday night escaped. These were two Libyans, Egyptians and Palestinians, have been caught with a gun in the car, escaped to Egypt. They were then sent to Benghazi custody for questioning.
- Ubari: The region is witnessing an armed confrontation between the forces of Libya and Tabu shield and result in the death of individual armoured forces to Libya, and no one knows the reason for the fighting.
- Tajoura: Too and violent clashes in the area Tajoura “suburb east of Tripoli” used light and medium weapons and still continues to this day. The road was closed to the island Andalusian coast. Also signed clashes in the way of the factories and also near the heart hospital, and did not know the causes of these confrontations with anyone, until now.
* The prison inmates are bullied in Tripoli and uncertainty NATO bandits, today announced that the prison would be closed and the detainees would be taken, to prevent leaks and attacks on the scheduled February 15 revolt.
- Sirte: The military commander in Sirte, “Colonel” Omar al-Abelsalam Nasnavi was “arrested” today, Thursday, rats Martyrs Brigades Zawiya “agency reported on LAN.
- Sabha: 23 civilians being tortured managed to escape from jail
- Zintan: A large delegation of commanders “rebels” and civil “notables” travelled to Algeria, the reason is not known, it is believed that try to negotiate with the Green Strength, are aware that it is impossible to govern under the aegis of NATO and its mercenaries.
- Press Greens were distributed Tarhunah in announcing a popular uprising against the government and Mafia liar serving under NATO.
- A Green Channel Resistance
- Tribe Social Council statement Warfala № 10: Social Board members of tribes Warfala announce to all who are on the road and have the responsibility and burden of faith in the covenant, as are all the children of our tribe , which announced a “chosen to represent [you]” Some of them, since they were arrested, tortured and dishonest treatment and denied the mercy of martyrdom and freedom healing wounded, sick and prisoners, security and the return of displaced persons and the health and safety of others …
They also mentioned above (meaning “rat varfala”) represent no one, not even themselves, because they are pawns in the hands of third parties, not the enemy, but the invention of artists that hate and hate the fact that all the hidden and exposed their hypocrisy, corrupt scum, more heinous criminal gangs who attacked Bani Walid and killed his people and shed the blood of heroes, and burned their houses and stole their property, continue to be the greatest among you, Bani Walid creatures … Walid made by people who have defended and continue to defend it, and not before, cowards and scum. Acolytes owners warheads, killing the pride and dignity that are a thousand times better than you, who live in humiliation and disgrace.
- Tripoli: The streets are full of military vehicles, hundreds of mercenaries and terrorists are on high alert after the traitor who calls himself Ali Zaidan prime minister denounced a “illegal” insurrection for February 15 organized by the popular mass the eastern region.
* We report the kidnapping of Colonel Musa Abdul Salam traitor coordinator called the Interior Ministry and the institutions of civil society outside the headquarters of the National Conference – Tripoli.
* The UN headquarters in Tripoli was attacked by hand grenades thrown inside only to report injuries and material damage
* The oil crisis in Libya is alarming, gas stations are out of supply, Tobruk, Sabha, Tripoli, Sirte, etc are seen queues of citizens who are outraged by the shortage.
* Divisions in mafia Libyan National Council and the formation of loyalty to block Martyrs
* The explosion of a car bomb on a bridge in the capital of Tripoli in Qurgi.
* Military Tribunal in Libya, sentenced to death, the son of former Libyan leader Seif al-Islam and intelligence chief Abdullah al-Senussi.
The hearing was held in secret, and the judgement was delivered behind closed doors, according to a Libyan journalist Asad Abu Gil “. The court ordered the execution of Saif al-Islam in Benghazi, Tripoli and Senussi” Two of the defendants will be executed on February 17, the second anniversary of the Libyan revolution [counter].
* Ramadan Salah Baccouche Killed in Plateau Alsakba Warfali – Tripoli Sidi Hussein hard after he was shot while driving. Maalmana funeral prayers for tomorrow at noon in Beni Walid Alsakbh Cemetery.
* Two civilians found dead , were slaughtered and were natives of the city of Derna
* Fall rocket propelled grenades at the Mitiga air base by the residents of the market on Friday, which led to casualties among militias Abdel Raouf enemy is called Nawasi battalion and Vhlom residents accuse the Friday market to kill their children. The Prime Minister also announced the Libyan Ali Zaidan state of emergency, in Benghazi and Tripoli and a curfew was imposed due to the unprecedented lawlessness.
- Kufra: Friday brave patriots raised the Green flag of the Libyan called the headquarters of the Supreme Security Committee SUKNA
- Tobruk: Korean delegation came under fire while travelling from Benghazi to Tobruk, in the area of Umm packages. The city of Tobruk experiencing many aspects of the protest was today the closing of the oil port of Harika expression of anger as a result of the marginalization of the eastern region, said.
* The end of the oil port of Tobruk Harika this morning.
- Egypt – Libya: Egyptian border police catch a truck that tried to smuggle a stash of arms for one. Asked the driver stated that the weapons came from Misurata, at this time still remains in the Egyptian prosecution.
* Egypt sells leaders of the Revolution on the occasion of the birth of the prophet Muhammad!
* Due to the continuing civil war in Libya and the instability The representative consultant of Libya in the Arab League, Ahmed Abdel-Salam said that the summit of Egypt – Libya has been postponed until the month of February following, which was scheduled this week in Cairo. Ahmed Abdul Salam he said, that the reason for the delay is the instability that has plagued the country for more than two years and worth mentioning that Libya is witnessing a state of chaos and lack of security and political stability …From Muammar Gaddafi was murdered at the hands of NATO forces.
- Misrata: Bandidos “rebels” who has kidnapped the city have warned that war-planes used to bomb any invasion from the east, in the direction of Brega and Ras Lanuf on 15/02/2013.
* Sheikh Mohammed bin Othman was removed, was the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, organizer and member of the local council in Misurata.
* Yesterday a car bandits who patrol the streets face was shot, a “rebel” was seriously injured ….
- Italy – Libya: the Green flag was hoisted at the Libyan embassy in Rome amid the astonishment of NATO rebels
- Sirte: there were fierce clashes in Sirte, a congress delegation mobster tries to mediate or serve to capture tallow patriots …..
* Message Green Resistance to mercenaries and terrorists “rebels” NATO
Green flags invade the world
- The first test images Saif al-Islam Gaddafi in Zintan:
- Naji al-Hariri was killed today by six bullets penetrated his body in front of his house Alliti region of Benghazi, the employee victim with battalions of armed militias and serves as director of the office of a cousin, Gen. Omar al-Hariri .
- Reported clashes in Ajeelat Balqguadf burning after the death of a young man from a family Brich.
- National Oil Company is required to purchase Greek companies and Russian and Italian about 2.5 million tons of gasoline in 2013. Sources said that among the companies that won the bids for motor oil and Hellas Greek Italian oil company oil refining company Saras Itasco commercial arm of the Russian Lukoil, and Trafigura also won a share of the commercial offer.
- Misurata: Killed a prison guard Misurata after a grenade was thrown by Free Libya, which resulted in obtaining this prison to a full battalion belonging to the militia Misurata.
- Germany and the Netherlands joined Western countries whose nationals are required to immediately leave Libya, as requested by the U.S. State of its citizens not to travel to Benghazi for is an unsafe area where militias rule.
* Malta joined Britain and began to withdraw its nationals is the last of eastern Libya, including Benghazi also stopped all air Malta flights to and from Libya. It seems that there are some amazing sites west of decisions for Islamists militants Medium in U.S. Libyan after State Department confirmed that the weapons were obtained by the hijackers in Algeria Hsalo Libya. Also increased attacks against foreigners in eastern Libya following the assassination of U.S. ambassador and weeks after the Italian ambassador in Benghazi.
- Libya is no longer called “state of the masses” but “Mafia State”: ”Congress” spurious born of conquest of the country by NATO which has delegated the administration of the colony to criminal gangs, renegade fundamentalist fanatics and mercenaries in the pay of the oil companies and the United Arab puppets and Qatar as Saudi land decided that the country no longer officially called Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Socialist.
It formalize what was a sad reality since the fall of Tripoli and other Libyan cities and the treacherous murder of Gaddafi and other Libyan dignitaries the Libyan state ceased to exist as independent Arab revolutionary and anti-imperialist. Libyan was often translated as “state of the masses”. Now is not simply a state in the hands of the international Mafia.
The Arab nation will lead to new anti-imperialist revolutions to rebuild United revolutionaries like Boumedienne Algeria, Gaddafi’s Libya, South Yemen, Saddam’s Iraq and Nasser’s Egypt and also the criminal bar reactionary states in the pay of Israel and Western imperialists.
Libyans tortured by NATO criminals who call themselves “rebels”
- Trial postponed to February Baghdadi Mahmudi: The appeals court judge decided to postpone the trial of Tripoli, former Prime Minister Baghdadi Mahmudi, carp and Tervas Zhmul Amer, to 11 February.** And asked the court, was quoted as saying the Libyan news agency, the prosecution must implement previous resolutions, the urgency attached report Experience and notifying witnesses. ** And heard the judge declared the meeting of the third part of the accused, the witnesses for the prosecution and the defence for the second accused, Zhmul tent, at the request of defence attorneys and prosecutors regarding their relationship battalions provide fuel gas, the conversion of funds, and training of the armed hordes to address the plight of February in time *.
- Zliten City Tstakiz bloody morning after the assassination of Sheikh Hussein bin Rahima: He killed one of my values Sheikh angle “Salam Al Asmar” in Zliten, Sheikh “compassionate Hussein bin” where a body was found near his house on the market Tuesday Zliten aisle. Sources confirmed that “bin uterine” God’s mercy murderers slaughter of the vein to vein without moving his murderers eyelids
- Sabha: People Sabha are outraged and a vigil today to condemn the killing of their children in prisons of darkness.
- Report on the Libyan army weapons “People’s Armed Forces” destroyed and stolen by NATO and its partners Al-Qaeda: This was owned by the Libyan army until 2008, destroyed all such weapons during the war for us over 40 countries? Sukhoi war-planes mention? And by the way, you can review the reports of NATO during the war cemetery, said that the number of aircraft that have been identified and did not exceed 6 aircraft.
- EU sends mission to help Libya to control its borders: EU preparations finished, send a civilian mission in Libya, to help them control their borders, which is a very difficult task for the illegal government of Libya. The EU source said that – according to the Agence France Presse – The civilian mission that decides sent from the Gaddafi regime fell at the hands of NATO, has formally approved in the coming weeks, to be sent by mid-year . The same source added that the Libyan authorities are struggling to control the land border, which extends to a distance of four hundred miles, most of them freely and desert, and crossing points used in various smuggling operations. The National Conference was “parliament” had ordered in December.
- Tajura: Clashes medium weapons and sounds “RPG – 14.5 – 23″ due to an armed clash between more than 100 cars belonging to the internal and the Marine battalion based in based Tajoura called “Marine Battalion” and the government ended commitment control illegal forces battalion headquarters.
- Benghazi : another employee of the Security Service National Salah al-Mufti Vazri died at his home in an explosion placed on his car bomb.
* Found four car bombs for the bombing of Benghazi shortly before
* Directed to a police vehicle in Benghazi Fwyhat RPG Bakazv area led to the deaths of four people who were there and spoke to Benghazi news for one last blast Archaeological Museum sparks clashes in Benghazi and Quiche Square.
* A bomb was thrown at a police vehicle in Benghazi tonight. A police officer, the driver, was killed. His name was Wali Jamal Khalil. The incident occurred at Kish, near Fuvayhata. According to eyewitnesses, the bomb was thrown at a police car from another car. The incident occurred around 9:00 pm. The explosion was heard in the distance.
Ten days ago, the body of a police officer in Benghazi Nasser Al-Moghrabi Finno was found with a gunshot wound to the head, three days after his abduction. Another policeman was kidnapped last week.
The latest incident came three days after the attack on the Italian Consul General Guido de Sanctis.
- Bani Walid: The release of a number of children and Rafla detained in prisons in Misrata. We thank God for their safety and we ask God to release all the children of detainees in prisons in Libya militias.
- Area residents Aldjaafarh condemn the burning of their homes by terrorist beasts Gharyan: A number of people in the area Aldjaafarh resentment by burning their houses in the city of Gharyan militias criminals. A Ashraf al-Jaafari concerned that he had found his district and all its contents burned Ajaj indoors percent exceeded that place after clashes between tribes and Gharyan Aldjaafarh because of a dispute over the ownership of a parcel of land. Jaafari said he was not resident and its neighbours in the region mentioned all the contents of their homes in a conflict is not a camel, with no judgements as he said, stressing that the residents of the area were forced to leave their homes after the occurrence of this problem.
- Attempted murder Calily Farag Chief, Criminal Investigation Prairie City.
- Berlusconi admits that the Libyan Revolution was built and managed by Sarkozy for oil and gas: The former Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi, has admitted that the NATO intervention in Libya was orchestrated by the then French President Nicolas Sarkozy who wanted to take a share the Libyan oil and natural gas, after he travelled to Libya and Gaddafi was embracing posters of Muammar Berlusconi.
According to a video posted by the website in Eretz Zen of You Tube channel, the discovery of large reserves of natural gas in the Mediterranean coast of Syria, Lebanon and Israel would have caused another “Arab Revolution Spring” in Syria whose overthrow artificial not only means taking control of the natural gas reserves of Syria and Lebanon – both “Lebanon and Syria are” – but also finding a route for the natural gas pipeline from Qatar to move to Europe and Turkey, while Qatar looking to Europe and Turkey offer a good deal on this natural resource while cutting the current supplier, Russia.
- Algeria – Libya: Islamists who attacked the Algerian Sahara gas site on Wednesday, killing more than a dozen people and taking many hostages before being defeated by an army assault came from Libya, said on Thursday night Algerian Interior Minister Dahou Ould Kablia.
- Women used by Al Qaeda terrorists in the city of Derna, Libya
- Al Qaeda in Libya governing alliance with traitors and mercenaries in the service of NATO issued a statement in which they agree to launch reprisal attacks in Benghazi, for the support they give to France in its war crusade in Mali.
- The Libyans TAWERGA CAN NOT go home
Cartoon of stray dogs self-styled “rebels”
Anarchy and terrorism a de facto government of NATO in Libya
- Tripoli: assault on the residence of the prime minister in Tripoli after a violent demonstration of an armed group that then carried out an attack on the headquarters of the ministry of internal affairs, chaos and destruction was wrapped round the place and panic too badly injured among the residents of the area. The balance sheet is 16 deaths between bandits “rebels” and civilians who will defend themselves. And it has now closed the streets leading to the residence of the prime minister and we do not know if some illegitimate officials were liquidated or injured in the incident.
* Tripoli each day grows anarchy following the murder of a Vhlom youth field by what is known as a battalion Nawasi in the “Friday market”, have been burned tires in the majority of streets of the capital and the riots between the militias of mercenaries and terrorists that have deliberately cut off electricity to the neighborhoods that are in the area of the disputes.
* Explosions rocked the Friday market and in the surrounding area of the military airport Metiga, then the terrorists and mercenaries from the battalion Nawasi murdered 3 young people.
* Last night, a group of armed men kidnapped the head of the external security Colonel Mohammed Hadi Agayloshi, we hope that this traitor is prosecuted and executed.
* We were informed that the morning of Wednesday the hotel to Jawhara located close to Plaza of the Martyrs was burned down by bandits “rebels”.
- Sabha: the head of the bandits Mohammed Maqrif, for our bad luck of the resistance he was saved from an attack on his life in the south by the Libyan resistance. On another occasion there we will be more lucky to liquidate him, this cowardly traitor.
* Turkish Airlines on Tuesday decided to suspend its flights from the airport of Sebha from next week and will be the last flights of the Thursday as a result of the deterioration of security.
* Reported severe shortages in gas cylinders because the mercenaries and traitors “rebels” have sold on the black market, at the expense of the citizens and sold from 25 up to 30 dinars per cylinder.
- Gharyan: There is fighting in the town of Gharyan and killed a member of the army of mercenaries in the service of NATO.
- Ajdabiya: a group of young people distributed fliers in which it advertised a strong lifting programmed in Benghazi, Derna and Tobruk for the day 15-2-2013.
- Tarhuna: the death of four members of the employees of the National Army, called on the road between Tarhuna and Bani Walid after a horrific traffic accident.
- Benghazi: was abducted the dog traitor colonel Abdul Qadir Bahour.
* A strong explosion rocked the city of Benghazi on Monday. Pump directed against one of the accused in the attack to “consulate” the USA in Benghazi, was the cause of the explosion. According to the website of Al-Saba Al-Youm , the explosion occurred near the home of Ahmad Abu Hatano, the commander of the brigade of the dissolved “Obaid Abi”. Abu Hatay – a former chief of staff of previous break-ins and one of the suspects in the attack against the “consulate” of the USA in Benghazi.
- Ajelat: Destruction by criminal gangs in the service of NATO and U.S.
- Misurata: Nearly 400 bodies of young Taourga were found, were being detained in prisons Misurata, the images were recently revealed by the Red Cross, I didn’t know the circumstances of these deaths, and its said to be an initial set and there are hundreds anonymous, you must open an investigation under the supervision of the United Nations, to how many where killed , died under torture in prisons or were liquidated identity!
The astral body Abani after being tortured by the terrorists in Misurata
- Kufra: President of the local council called for the city of Kufra Mohammed Busdenh confirmed death of 3 persons Toubou after the shooting by an unknown car.
* Confrontations have taken place this morning in the city of Kufra among young people of the tribe Toubou and young people of the tribe Azwaip in the building of the University as a result two young men wounded. The bandits “rebels” are in a panic and have requested air strikes that at this time overflights Kufra.
- Tunisia Libya: Today in Tunisia solidarity and friendship of a group of intellectuals with the persecuted and prisoners in Libya, held a press conference with journalists in Libya and abroad was organized by the Tunisian lawyer fishing Bashir and was attended by the name of Sol.
* Quoted sources familiar with the border clashes between Libya and Tunisia between the army and the armed militias of Tunisia on February 17 at the border crossing of Ras Jedir minefield in which killed six wounded. The closing continues due to the tension between the two countries.
* Mustafa Abdul Jalil flee to Tunisia: despite the travel ban ordered by a military court: media agencies on Monday the arrival of the president call national transition Council old Libyan Mustafa Abdul Jalil to the Tunisian capital on the night of Sunday, despite the travel ban to the orders of a local military tribunal consider the murder of the former commander of his army, the general Abdel-Fattah Younis. (***WELL I WILL BE DAMNED ALLAH HAS A WAY OF MAKING PEOPLE PAY FOR THEIR SINS, HE BETRAYED OUR COUNTRY KILLED HALF OF THE POPULATION AND NOW HIS ON THE RUN… )
The agency said that Abdul Jalil, “came last night to Tunisia, at the invitation of the Tunisian president Moncef Marzouki”. The agency added that “was officially received Abdul Jalil Tunis airport (Carthage) international”, noting that “he was received by the First Counselor to the President of Tunisia, and Libya’s ambassador to Tunisia Gernaz beauty”.
* The prime minister of Tunisia Hammadi Jebali arrives to Tripoli – Libya Libyan refugees to sell and save his country from bankruptcy. The prime minister of Tunisia Hammadi Dzhebali arrived in Tripoli on Monday morning, in a visit of urgency, after that the Tunisian government officially declared bankrupt.
Dzhebali and their ministers were greeted on arrival at the airport land Metiga, chief of the so-called interim government Zeydanom Ali, and the reception was attended by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Mohamed Abdel Aziz, the minister of the Interior, Economy and Trade, Minister of Defense and Head of State The staff and the staff of the embassy and the ambassador to Libya, Tunisia, and many members of the security and the so-called “national army”.
Tunisian Prime Minister, was accompanied by the delegation of ministers of Foreign Affairs, between them the minister Rafiq Salam, the economy Reza Saidi, minister of the Interior, Ali and the Minister of Defense Abdul Kareem al-Zubaidi DATE, and the head of the State Largest Rachid Ammar.
Apparently, on the horizon a new contract, as well as its predecessors, the contract for the sale of what they called “supporters of Qaddafi” for the price of the ”Renaissance new economy of Tunisia” and “save the country and its economy of an imminent collapse”.
* Close to the border crossing of Ras Ajdir between Libya and Tunisia, in the context of the riots that are taking place in the Tunisian Ben Guerdane between the people of the region and the army and Tunisian clashes came after the decision was Atkhada to stop the movement of trade between the two parts of Libya and Tunisia (transport vehicles large) His Apple orchard caused by Desert will be Ben Guerdane parents and adjacent areas of the Sunday also saw several assaults on Libyan citizens in the Tunisian side in these areas, so please our Libyan brothers in Tunisia be careful and not take this way.
- Sirte: Gunmen from Misrata tried to enter Sirte on the south side, but were surprised by another battalion of Martyrs Brigade criminals that keep coming, the reason apparently wanted to arrest some “rebels” and take control of areas opestas crimnales controlled by gangs, was injured being taken to hospital Sina
* A car bomb exploded outside a popular local radio in Sirte they evacuated one dead of the gunmen in this explosion, has been luring armed forces that protects the zone radius was then put in the car a bomb and detonated by remote control and could not constipation Balvaal.
- Egypt – Libya: protesters burned the headquarters of the Arab League in Egypt. It should be noted that the reason is that the Arab League in a resolution on the war in Libya in 2011.
- Sabratha: Strong detonation of mortar shells landed in the night Tunaibat gateway and another drop in the area Aldbabashah Sabratha.
Bani Wali: Informed sources informed us inside Libya that 122 young youth Bani Walid have filed a lawsuit against the chief of the general call of the National Congress in its capacity as agent of the members of the General Conference in Resolution 7 and its impact. As the lawyer is expected that the judge will rule GESMA for the benefit of its customers and demanded compensation and material and moral officially Aatdara Congress before the Libyans for all inhabitants of Bani Walid. The lawyer also predicted that the number of cases will increase against the National Congress for the same replacement decision after court decision in favor of their clients. A tribute to these young people jealous of their city and their country.
* militia ratvermentMay 28 stormed the headquarters of the local council in Bani Walidby breaking the main door and in the interior offices of the defendants named Abdullah Mohammad Bashir Abuhnav and stole their money and rights.
* The death of four members of employees of the National Army called on the highway between Tarhuna and Bani Walid after a horrible traffic accident.
- Scandalous image of the son of the Minister of Foreign Affairs Libyan Abdel Rahman Shalgam at a cabaret!!!!
(****editors note there are more pictures if anyone cares to find out to see where the ratverment spend the money abroad!!! All the Nightclubs know the Libyans as their best clients!!!! when I have time I will post some photos from our ambassadors and friends)
Both believed that Khamis Gaddafi was killed! Watch this video
- Lukashenko: The Truth about Libya and Iraq
OIL VAMPIRES Eni Italian oil-company in Libya
Libyans protesters in India against terrorist “Salafists” NTC and NATO
Misuratis accused in the assassination of director of police in Benghazi
Source: ALGERIA ISP
ALGERIA ISP / According to Akhbar Libya Elmokawama the rebel Talouba Fathi Mustafa, the Istiklal Misrata battalion commander was killed in an accident. He participated in the bombing of Bani Walid.
Tribe Laebidete just started closing the port and Hrika Tobruk after the ultimatum given to the National Congress of the NTC. The tribe wants an investigation into the death of General Younes Abdelfateh.
The funeral of Colonel Darssi Faraj, director of security of Benghazi.
The population of Benghazi are accusing the Misurati are behind the assassination of Colonel Faraj Darssi.
NATO Using Al Qaeda Rat Lines to Flood Syria With Foreign Terrorists
Land Destroyer Report
October 25, 2012 - The discredited and now obscure, defected Syrian ambassador Nawaf Fares, had claimed mid-summer of 2012 that the Syrian government had been behind the influx of foreign terrorists that entered Iraq during the later phases of the US-British occupation of Iraq. These terrorists took part in campaigns of sectarian-driven violence that divided and destroyed an already devastated Iraq. Fares spectacularly claimed that he himself was involved in organizing terrorist death squads in a ham-handed attempt to implicate the government of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad.
What Fares actually revealed however, was an invisible state within Syria, one composed of Saudi-aligned, sectarian extremism, operating not only independently of the government of President Assad, but in violent opposition to it. This “state-within-a-state” also so happens to be directly affiliated with Al Qaeda and the Muslim Brotherhood, the leading forces now fighting in Syria with significant Western-backing against the Syrian government.
The documented details of this invisible terror state were exposed in the extensive academic efforts of the US Army’s own West Point Combating Terrorism Center (CTC). Two reports were published between 2007 and 2008 revealing a global network of Al Qaeda affiliated terror organizations, and how they mobilized to send a large influx of foreign fighters into Iraq.
Image: Cover of the US Army’s West Point Combating Terrorism Center report, “Al-Qa’ida’s Foreign Fighters in Iraq.” The report definitively exposed a regional network used by Al Qaeda to send fighters into Iraq to sow sectarian violence during the US occupation. This exact network can now be seen demonstrably at work with NATO support, overrunning Libya and now Syria. The terrorists in the eastern Libyan city of Benghazi that US Ambassador Stevens was arming, is described by the 2007 West Point report as one of the most prolific and notorious Al Qaeda subsidiaries in the world.
The first report, “Al-Qa’ida’s Foreign Fighters in Iraq,” was extensively cited by historian and geopolitical analyst Dr. Webster Tarpley in March of 2011, exposing that NATO-backed “pro-democracy” rebels in Libya were in fact Al Qaeda’s Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), listed by the US State Department, United Nations, and the UK Home Office (page 5, .pdf) as an international terrorist organization.
The West Point report exposed Libya as a global epicenter for Al Qaeda training and recruitment, producing more fighters per capita than even Saudi Arabia, and producing more foreign fighters than any other nation that sent militants to Iraq, except Saudi Arabia itself.
Image: Libya, despite its relatively small population, came in second overall, producing foreign fighters to wage sectarian war in Iraq. Libya exceeded all other nations per capita in producing foreign fighters, including Al Qaeda’s primary patrons, Saudi Arabia. These diagrams were produced by West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center, on pages 8 and 9 of its “Al-Qa’ida’s Foreign Fighters in Iraq” report.
But Libya’s foreign fighters weren’t drawn equally from across the nation. They predominately emanated from the east (Cyrenaica), precisely where the so-called 2011 “pro-democracy revolution” also began, and where most of Libyan leader Muammar Qaddafi’s attention had been focused over the course of at least three decades, fighting militant extremists. The cities of Darnah, Tobruk, and Benghazi in particular fielded the vast majority of foreign fighters sent to Iraq and also served as the very epicenter for the 2011 violent, NATO-backed uprising.
Image: (Left) West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center’s 2007 report, “Al-Qa’ida’s Foreign Fighters in Iraq” indicates that the vast majority of Al Qaeda terrorists arriving in Iraq from Libya, originated from the country’s eastern region, and from the cities of Darnah and Benghazi in particular. (Right) A map indicating rebel held territory (red) during Libya’s 2011 conflict. The entire region near Benghazi, Darnah, and Tobruk served as the cradle for the so-called revolution. The US government is just now revealing the heavy Al Qaeda presence in the region, but clearly knew about it since at least as early as 2007, and as other reports indicate, decades before even that.
Clearly, the US military and the US government were both well aware of the heavy Al Qaeda presence in Cyrenaica since as early as 2007. When violence flared up in 2011, it was clear to many geopolitical analysts that it was the result of Al Qaeda, not “pro-democracy protesters.” The US government, its allies, and a complicit Western press, willfully lied to the public, misrepresented its case to the United Nations and intervened in Libya on behalf of international terrorists, overthrowing a sovereign government, and granting an entire nation as a base of operations for the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG).
A similar scenario is now playing out in Syria, where the West, despite acknowledging the existence of Al Qaeda in Benghazi, Libya, is using these militants, and the exact same networks used to send fighters to Iraq, to flood into and overrun Syria. This, after these very same Libyan militants were implicated in an attack that left a US ambassador dead on September 11, 2012. (****please do not forget that Al Qaeda, Muslim Brotherhood and what other terrorist fanatic So Called Muslim Fundamentalist group, was, is, and will be always under the orders of the CIA, MOSSAD, MI6 and some other foreign corporate agencies (Banksters)who want to control the world)
Image: Libyan Mahdi al-Harati of the US State Department, United Nations, and the UK Home Office (page 5, .pdf)-listed terrorist organization, the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group (LIFG), addressing fellow terrorists in Syria. Harati is now commanding a Libyan brigade operating inside of Syria attempting to destroy the Syrian government and subjugate the Syrian population. Traditionally, this is known as “foreign invasion.”
LIFG terrorists are veritably flooding into Syria from Libya. In November 2011, the Telegraph in their article, “Leading Libyan Islamist met Free Syrian Army opposition group,” would report:
Abdulhakim Belhadj, head of the Tripoli Military Council and the former leader of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, “met with Free Syrian Army leaders in Istanbul and on the border with Turkey,” said a military official working with Mr Belhadj. “Mustafa Abdul Jalil (the interim Libyan president) sent him there.”
Another Telegraph article, “Libya’s new rulers offer weapons to Syrian rebels,” would admit
Syrian rebels held secret talks with Libya’s new authorities on Friday, aiming to secure weapons and money for their insurgency against President Bashar al-Assad’s regime, The Daily Telegraph has learned.
At the meeting, which was held in Istanbul and included Turkish officials, the Syrians requested “assistance” from the Libyan representatives and were offered arms, and potentially volunteers.
“There is something being planned to send weapons and even Libyan fighters to Syria,” said a Libyan source, speaking on condition of anonymity. “There is a military intervention on the way. Within a few weeks you will see.”
Later that month, some 600 Libyan terrorists would be reported to have entered Syria to begin combat operations and have been flooding into the country ever since.
Image: (Left) West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center’s 2007 report, “Al-Qa’ida’s Foreign Fighters in Iraq” also indicated which areas in Syria Al Qaeda fighters filtering into Iraq came from. The overwhelming majority of them came from Dayr Al-Zawr in Syria’s southeast, Idlib in the north near the Turkish-Syrian border, and Dar’a in the south near the Jordanian-Syrian border. (Right) A map indicating the epicenters of violence in Syria indicate that the exact same hotbeds for Al Qaeda in 2007, now serve as the epicenters of so-called “pro-democracy fighters.”
In Syria, the southeastern region near Dayr Al-Zawr on the Iraqi-Syrian border, the northwestern region of Idlib near the Turkish-Syrian border, and Dar’a in the south near the Jordanian-Syrian border, produced the majority of fighters found crossing over into Iraq, according to the 2007 West Point study.
These regions now serve as the epicenter for a similar Libyan-style uprising, with fighters disingenuously portrayed as “pro-democracy” “freedom fighters.” These are also the locations receiving the majority of foreign fighters flowing in from other areas described in the 2007 report, mainly from Saudi Arabia via Jordan, and from Libya, either directly, through Turkey, or through Egypt and/or Jordan.
Image: The most prominent routes into Syria for foreign fighters is depicted, with the inset graph describing the most widely used routes by foreign fighters on their way to Iraq, as determined by West Point’s 2007 Combating Terrorism Center report “Al-Qa’ida’s Foreign Fighters in Iraq” (page 20). These same networks are now being used, with the addition of a more prominent role for Turkey, to target Syria directly. (Click to enlarge)
The 2007 West Point report also describes the routes taken by the fighters entering Iraq. The most prominent routes by far were from Syria itself, the Libya-Egypt-Syria route, the Saudi Arabia-Syria route, and the Saudi Arabia-Jordan-Syria route. These routes are clearly being used yet again, only this time, instead of sowing sectarian violence and destabilization in Iraq, these foreign fighters, with NATO backing, are targeting Syria directly.
Subversion of Syria was Planned by the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia in 2007.
While many Western think-tank documents, including the joint US-Israeli “Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm,” recognized Syria as a threat to corporate-financier hegemony throughout the Middle East and beyond, it wasn’t until at least 2007 that a fully articulated plan was developed for actually rolling back or eliminating Syria as a viable, independent nation-state.
The specific use of Al Qaeda-affiliated militant organizations, not just inside Syria, but from across the region was a key component of the plan, revealed by Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Seymour Hersh in his 2007 New Yorker report titled, ”The Redirection: Is the Administration’s new policy benefiting our enemies in the war on terrorism?”
In the report it specifically stated:
“To undermine Iran, which is predominantly Shiite, the Bush Administration has decided, in effect, to reconfigure its priorities in the Middle East. In Lebanon, the Administration has cooperated with Saudi Arabia’s government, which is Sunni, in clandestine operations that are intended to weaken Hezbollah, the Shiite organization that is backed by Iran. The U.S. has also taken part in clandestine operations aimed at Iran and its ally Syria. A by-product of these activities has been the bolstering of Sunni extremist groups that espouse a militant vision of Islam and are hostile to America and sympathetic to Al Qaeda.” -The Redirection, Seymour Hersh (2007)
The link between extremist groups and Saudi funding was also mentioned in the report, and reflects evidence presented by the West Point CTC indicating that the majority of fighters and funding behind the sectarian violence in Iraq, came from Saudi Arabia. Hersh’s report specifically states:
“…[Saudi Arabia's] Bandar and other Saudis have assured the White House that “they will keep a very close eye on the religious fundamentalists. Their message to us was ‘ We’ve created this movement, and we can control it.’ It’s not that we don’t want the Salafis to throw bombs; it’s who they throw them at—Hezbollah, Moqtada al-Sadr, Iran, and at the Syrians, if they continue to work with Hezbollah and Iran.” -The Redirection, Seymour Hersh (2007)
Despite the narrative repeated by the Western press, it would appear that the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia above all others, constitute the greatest purveyors of state-sponsored terrorism. Furthermore, it would appear that the most feared and notorious international terrorist organization, Al Qaeda, and its various affiliates including the Muslim Brotherhood political front, was in fact not only created by the US and Saudi Arabia in the mountains of Afghanistan in the 1980′s, but has since then been perpetuated by the US and Saudi Arabia.
Nations accused of coddling Al Qaeda and sponsoring terrorism, including Iraq, Iran, Syria, and Qaddafi’s Libya, have in fact fought the hardest against these extremist forces but have been consistently sabotaged by Western efforts portraying targeted militants as “pro-democracy protesters” as was done in Libya when Qaddafi’s forces were at the gates of Benghazi. Similarly, this is being done in Syria today as the government of President Bashar al-Assad fights fiercely against these verified, documented terrorist networks, habitually referred to by the Western press as “freedom fighters” and “pro-democracy rebels.”
The Syrian Government’s Role in Supporting Al Qaeda in Iraq.
The Western press insists that the Syrian government constitutes a threat to international security. It has been implied on many occasions that the Syrian government has been, or still is supporting Al Qaeda. However, what does the West Point Combating Terrorism Center say about the Syrian government’s role regarding the influx of foreign fighters into neighboring Iraq during the West’s occupation? Or the history of the Syrian government in relation to militant extremist groups such as the Muslim Brotherhood, the precursor of Al Qaeda itself?
Image: West Point’s second report on Al Qaeda’s networks used to funnel foreign fighters into Iraq titled, “Bombers, Bank Accounts and Bleedout: al-Qa’ida’s Road In and Out of Iraq,” goes deeper in-depth into who was really behind the influx of terrorists, how it was accomplished, and a range of options that might be applied to prevent it from happening. The report gives great insight into just how NATO and the Persian Gulf states are using Al Qaeda to now destabilize Syria.
In a second report, published in 2008 titled, “Bombers, Bank Accounts and Bleedout: al-Qa’ida’s Road In and Out of Iraq,” a rare and candid history is given regarding the genesis of Al Qaeda and the history it has had in Syria. It includes a revelation that contradicts the talking-points often repeated across Western media in regards to Syrian President Hafez Assad and his crackdown in the 1980′s. The media attempts to imply that President Hafez Assad was merely an autocrat and had brutalized civilians for simply rising up against him. The 2008 CTC report however, states (emphasis added):
During the first half of the 1980′s the role of foreign fighters in Afghanistan was negligible and was largely un‐noticed by outside observers. The flow of volunteers from the Arab heartland countries was just a trickle in the early 1980′s, though there were more significant links between the mujahidin and Central Asian Muslims—especially Tajiks, Uzbeks, and Kazakhs. Individuals like the above‐mentioned Abu’l‐Walid were recruited in the early years via ad hoc outreach campaigns initiated from within Afghanistan, but by 1984, the resources being poured into the conflict by other countries—especially Saudi Arabia and the United States—had become much greater, as had the effectiveness and sophistication of the recruitment efforts. Only then did foreign observers begin to remark on the presence of outside volunteers.
The repression of Islamist movements in the Middle East contributed to the acceleration of Arab fighters leaving for Afghanistan. One important process was the Syrian regime of Hafez Assad’s brutal campaign against the Jihadi movement in Syria, led by the “Fighting Vanguard” (al‐Tali’a al‐Muqatila) of the Syrian Muslim Brotherhood.The crackdown initiated an exodus of Vanguard militants to neighboring Arab states. By 1984, large numbers of these men began making their way from exile in Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and Jordan toward southeastern Afghanistan to fight the Soviets.
It appears then that Hafez Assad’s “brutality” was aimed at sectarian extremists – fanatics that would later form the foundation of Al Qaeda and serve as a force of violence and destabilization throughout the world, with, as mentioned by the West Point CTC itself, resources poured into them, especially from “Saudi Arabia and the United States.”
The 2008 report reiterates the importance of Libya’s LIFG in regards to the large numbers of fighters it sent to Iraq and its official merging with Al Qaeda, stating:
Today, the LIFG is an important partner in al‐Qa`ida’s global coalition of Jihadi groups. The late Abu Layth al‐Libi, LIFG’s Emir, reinforced Benghazi and Darnah’s importance to Libyan Jihadis in his November 2007 announcement that LIFG had joined al‐Qa`ida, saying:”
It is with the grace of God that we were hoisting the banner of Jihad against this apostate regime under the leadership of the Libyan Islamic Fighting Group, which sacrificed the elite of its sons and commanders in combating this regime whose blood was spilled on the mountains of Darnah, the streets of Benghazi, the outskirts of Tripoli, the desert of Sabha, and the sands of the beach.”
The report goes on to describe the manner in which these fighters eventually made it into Iraq, all traveling through Syria. The report reveals that it was “coordinators” working with extremist groups in Syria, opposed to the government, not the government itself that was recruiting and arranging transportation for fighters into Iraq. Throughout the report, measures put in place by the Syrian government in fact attempted to stop the flow of fighters through Syrian territory, but were simply ineffective due to the complicated demographics and economic conditions along border regions. The report states:
Syria can almost certainly do more to disrupt the traffic across the border. However, it is unrealistic to expect the regime to expand more energy, given the economic and internal political importance of the underground cross border trade to Syrian social and political leaders, and the inherent limits of the regime’s ability to enforce a crackdown indefinitely.(page 98, “Bombers, Bank Accounts and Bleedout: al-Qa’ida’s Road In and Out of Iraq,” (2008)
Nowhere in the document is any evidence provided that the Syrian government actively facilitated Al Qaeda and the movement of extremist fighters through Syrian territory. Any help that might have been lent from the government would have come from characters like Nawaf Fares acting independently, whose loyalty was always questionable at best, and who eventually defected to these very extremist groups when fighters finally shifted their attention from Iraq to Syria in 2011.
It is clear that the Syrian government, for decades, has been fighting against sectarian extremism, militant terrorism, and more specifically the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda itself. What the Western press has attempted to portray as an autocratic regime brutalizing a civilian population simply aspiring for “democracy” and “freedom,” is in reality a government desperately trying to protect its sovereignty and the vast majority of its population from the ravaging effects of sectarian extremism, previewed during the Iraq “civil war,” and now fully realized within the borders of Syria itself.
It was perhaps the compromises made by Syria to placate a perceived “international consensus” in regards to “freedom” and “democracy” that gave militants the foothold they needed to trigger the violence now unfolding across Syria and beyond its borders. It is hoped that by documenting the evidence provided by West Point’s Combating Terrorism Center, that this wave of terrorism can be better understood and therefore defeated. It is hoped that people both in the United States and in Syria can see what forces among themselves have contributed to the perpetuation of Al Qaeda and its use as a militant proxy, and purge these organizations and their ideology permanently from the body politic.
Image: From West Point’s CTC report, “Bombers, Bank Accounts and Bleedout: al-Qa’ida’s Road In and Out of Iraq,” a map indicates the number of total fighters that served as the statistical basis for the center’s analysis. It would appear that there are many other potential nations that may yet suffer the fate of Libya and Syria within this network alone. A success in Syria for the West would validate this model for regime change, and surely be tried elsewhere.
By reading the tremendous body of work provided by the US Army’s West Point Combating Terrorism Center’s reports, “Al-Qa’ida’s Foreign Fighters in Iraq” and “Bombers, Bank Accounts and Bleedout: al-Qa’ida’s Road In and Out of Iraq,” other nations at risk of potentially falling prey to a similar use of Al Qaeda as a proxy serving Western foreign policy, can begin making preparations and raising awareness regarding the truth behind this geopolitical tool.
Delivered by The Daily Sheeple
Contributed by Tony Cartalucci of Land Destroyer Report.
Sinking the de facto government of NATO in Libya, while lifting the unity of loyalists to the Jamahirya
- Benghazi: Retired Colonel “Gaddafi was” Abdel Karim Varfali, was found murdered in his home on the streets of Venice in Benghazi, his body was found at 4 pm Sunday with fatal wounds to the head and chest, said the security official.
The crimes being investigated, to put the traitors on high alert as it could be related to the selective elimination of military who betrayed Gaddafi. Varfali, who was 60, was known as a “good man”. But its wrong decision to support the invasion of a fake “revolution” from the beginning, giving his military experience.
It is considered that in Benghazi have a list of military officers, especially those who “served the previous regime.” With the removal of this officer has risen to 17. The last murder was on 30 October on the lawn, was killed Khaled Assaf Adil, a former head of the Revolutionary Committee of the city with Gaddafi.
On Monday, Hamid al-Hassi, military leader of the Transitional Council of Cyrenaica, narrowly escaped an assassination attempt in Benghazi. Attack by unknown militants killed one of his bodyguards and wounding two others.
* With sorrow and bitterness report that an attempted escape of civilians loyal to the Libyan imprisoned and tortured in prison Koufiya – Benghazi was frustrated, trust that will try again for the misfortunes of the beasts of NATO
* According to British intelligence sources: in the drones are flying over Benghazi every night, and flying drones near chemical facilities
- Sabha: The death of two rebels in the police headquarters of mercenaries and traitors “rebels” after clashes Sabha.
* Civilians outraged and angry protest against the lack of electricity and water for a month.
- Tripoli: the fighting has broken near service stations after the failure of fuel supply
* The rumor on the streets of Libya about a possible return of the wife of Gaddafi Mohamar guide to her hometown Baïda is false. She never returned to Libya under the banner of shame.
* The death of rebel Saih Gaziwi Lotfi, in Tripoli on a rebel checkpoint.
* In Tripoli, the gas stations are suffering and destroyed by looting and the new authorities did not supply the facilities, all the oil is plundered by multinationals.
* Rocket propelled grenades at the building of the Supreme Security Committee. At least five people were injured after a grenade attack in the Libyan intelligence building earlier in the capital, oil-rich Tripoli.
* In the Libyan capital, Tripoli, clashes between rival armed groups of former rebels. More and more people are concerned that the country could be divided if the Libyan government would not be able to take control of armed groups.
After fighting the building of the Supreme Security Committee was sacked and burned, the mercenary army troops have cordoned off the area.
As a result of the incident, at least five people were injured. It is assumed that the shocks were caused by disputes over the arrest of a member of one of the factions. As a result of the shooting were damaged several nearby buildings. It was also reported that, among the chaos, significantly increased the number of robberies. The armed forces guarding the area.
New clashes occurred just days after the explosion that rocked near a police station in the Libyan city of Benghazi. Then, the four officers were injured and caused considerable damage. While no one claimed responsibility for the incident, but the agencies of law enforcement report that already has a number of suspects.
- Misurata: Libyan Red Crescent have discovered the bodies of 94 people in the town of Bani Walid are known to be of Misurata, where the barbarians were placed in their attack on the town of Bani Walid resistant. Apparently, these are the bodies of dead rebels Misurata militias hidden and abandoned for fear of having problems with their families.
* Misurata trains, finances and build their own army to buy weapons to kill Libyans from Qatar. Evidence was taken from a transport vessel “SEA AMAZON” free zone in the port of Misurata, where they were unloaded 481 military vehicles with heavy weapons and camouflage strange!!.
* Say that Misurata wants to fight charges of Helping Zentan Bani Walid .. Zentan Berbers who were offended by the Arabs in Tripoli Zentan, say they will help Misurata. So yes Zentan militants has contacted the Warfalla tribe, Misurata, But also try to negotiate with them. http://za-kaddafi.ru/portal/news/
- Tobruk: Clashes between the rats and the Egyptian army in Puerto Salloum, and reports of casualties.
* The tribe of Abidetes asked Congress to establish the NTC National Law No. 8 to clarify the murder of General Abdel Fateh Younes. They put an ultimatum of 10 days or it will close the port and border and port Tabruk Amesaed Hrika oil.
The Military Court of Benghazi asked the former chairman of the Transitional Council Mustafa Abdel Jalil to approach the military prosecutor for questioning as the main suspect in the murder of General Abdel Fateh Younes.
- Kufra: An island of tranquility Kufra where the “rebels” are cornered
- Zintan : Strong movements “prepare for war” with Misurata. Those in turn have negotiated with the tribes living in the vicinity of Zintan Arabs together to attack the pretext is harboring militants Warfalla tribe of Bani Walid. But: the real reason – is that Zintan is the latest strong opposition in western Libya, and access to the oil fields of Ghadames and Ubari.
- Derna: the checkpoint near the center was attacked by gunmen. A Defense Ministry rebel was killed.
* The bandit Ghaith asoil Fathi, buried with the dirty rag “independence” in a mass grave …
Ghaith, son of the city of Derna had disappeared during the war of colonization on 03/10/2011 at Jawad.
the question: who are these machines Misurata amatar specifically? Who knows … what this scheme? Who is the original manufacturer?
- Bani Walid: the Libyan city of Bani Walid calls for urgent humanitarian aid to the world. After the terrible attack on international armed groups under government ordenenes dual nationality and the black box of Misurata and Al Qaeda under the command of Khalid al Sharif and all directed from the west.
The city has suffered indiscriminate bombing from the air and ground, white phosphorus, toxic gases, unimaginable siege, without electricity, without communications, armed groups have burned the houses, even robbed the bank and the hospital.
BANI WALID requesting urgent assistance to the world of natural and medical supplies or whatever it may be useful in this situation as desperate.
- Zawiya: Former Libyan rebels locked in Zawiya refinery near Tripoli, according to Libyan pro-government newspaper Herald Libya(***the H.Libyan is controlled by MI6). Petrol Zawiya offers virtually all western Libya.
The same day, the first near the capital, and then to Tripoli, which to date had not lined street fights in long lines at gas stations. Reportedly shot himself in the rate of taxi drivers refuse to include the air conditioning to save fuel.
According to the rebels, the blockade will last until the government meets their demands. They argue that in Zawiya is “150 wounded revolutionaries” who want to be treated abroad. (**** the reason they want to be treated abroad is not that they will be treated better than in Libya but they will collect more money than staying in Libya and being cured. What I mean is that once you go abroad you collect over 1000 euro per a month plus all bills paid hotel and hospital so you can do all your shopping and if they run out of money they wait for the next month, if they have a relative in the embassy its easier they collect more faster, so the corruption is overrated to point that the government is trying to get IMF plus to collect from all the former regime people their money so this so-called new freedom democratic ratverment will be able to spent some more money for themselves!)
Recall the previous government of al-Kiba, spending on treatment “insurgents” abroad for more than $ 3 billion, has decided that foreign clinics only send those who can not receive the necessary treatment in Libya.
One of the reasons for the decision have been numerous cases of attacks on Libyan rebels medical personnel and other citizens of the host country for treatment.
- Libya funding and arming terrorist “opposition” Syria: The mafia that rules Libya is the main donor to the Syrian opposition is arming the Libyan government. This was reported today the British newspaper “Financial Times”.
“Statistics show that the Libyan government handed Syrian National Council U.S. $ 20.3 million out of a total 40.4 million it received from its inception in the spring of 2011 – press releases -. During the second position regarding the financing of Qatar Syrian opposition is – $ 15 million, in the third – United Arab Emirates -. $ 5 million “
“In addition to funding, Libya and Syria now sends fighters who took part in armed actions against the Gaddafi regime”, – says the newspaper.
The Libyan government gives more than 20 million Euros to Syrian Rebels LIBYA 02/11/12