EXECUTIVE ORDER TO START THE LOOTING OF OVER 200 MILLION PEOPLE BELONGING TO LIBYA
Property and Prohibiting LOCK
LIBYA certain related transactions
(****This is how America stole from Libya all our assets and even if we ask them back now, they have already spent them for the war the Americans caused in Libya. THIS IS THE DEMOCRACY THAT WE ARE PAYING)
BLOCKING PROPERTY AND PROHIBITING
CERTAIN TRANSACTIONS RELATED TO LIBYA
I, BARACK OBAMA, President of the United States of America, find that Colonel Muammar Qadhafi, his government, and close associates have taken extreme measures against the people of Libya, including by using weapons of war, mercenaries, and wanton violence against unarmed civilians. I further find that there is a serious risk that Libyan state assets will be misappropriated by Qadhafi, members of his government, members of his family, or his close associates if those assets are not protected. The foregoing circumstances, the prolonged attacks, and the increased numbers of Libyans seeking refuge in other countries from the attacks, have caused a deterioration in the security of Libya and pose a serious risk to its stability, thereby constituting an unusual and extraordinary threat to the national security and foreign policy of the United States, and I hereby declare a national emergency to deal with that threat.
I hereby order:
Section1. All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person, including any overseas branch, of the following persons are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in:
(a) the persons listed in the Annex to this order; and
(b) any person determined by the Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State:
(i) to be a senior official of the Government of Libya; (ii) to be a child of Colonel Muammar Qadhafi; (iii) to be responsible for or complicit in, or responsible for ordering, controlling, or otherwise directing, or to have participated in, the commission of human rights abuses related to political repression in Libya; (iv) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided financial, material, logistical, or technical support for, or goods or services in support of the activities described in subsection (b)(iii) of this section or any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; (v) to be owned or controlled by, or to have acted or purported to act for or on behalf of, any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; or (vi) to be a spouse or dependent child of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order.
Sec. 2. All property and interests in property that are in the United States, that hereafter come within the United States, or that are or hereafter come within the possession or control of any United States person, including any overseas branch, of the Government of Libya, its agencies, instrumentalities, and controlled entities, and the Central Bank of Libya, are blocked and may not be transferred, paid, exported, withdrawn, or otherwise dealt in.
Sec. 3. For those persons whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order who might have a constitutional presence in the United States, I find that because of the ability to transfer funds or other assets instantaneously, prior notice to such persons of measures to be taken pursuant to this order would render those measures ineffectual. I therefore determine that for these measures to be effective in addressing the national emergency declared in this order, their need be no prior notice of a listing or determination made pursuant to section 1 of this order.
Sec. 4. I hereby determine that, to the extent section 203(b)(2) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1702(b)(2)) may apply, the making of donations of the type of articles specified in such section by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to sections 1 and 2 of this order would seriously impair my ability to deal with the national emergency declared in this order, and I hereby prohibit such donations as provided by sections 1 and 2 of this order.
Sec. 5. The prohibitions in sections 1 and 2 of this order include but are not limited to:
(a) the making of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services by, to, or for the benefit of any person whose property and interests in property are blocked pursuant to this order; and
(b) the receipt of any contribution or provision of funds, goods, or services from any such person.
Sec. 6. The prohibitions in sections 1 and 2 of this order apply except to the extent provided by statutes, or in regulations, orders, directives, or licenses that may be issued pursuant to this order, and notwithstanding any contract entered into or any license or permit granted prior to the effective date of this order.
Sec. 7. (a) Any transaction by a United States person or within the United States that evades or avoids, has the purpose of evading or avoiding, causes a violation of, or attempts to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.
(b) Any conspiracy formed to violate any of the prohibitions set forth in this order is prohibited.
Sec. 8. Nothing in this order shall prohibit transactions for the conduct of the official business of the Federal Government by employees, grantees, or contractors thereof.
Sec. 9. For the purposes of this order:
(a) the term “person” means an individual or entity;
(b) the term “entity” means a partnership, association, trust, joint venture, corporation, group, subgroup, or other organization; and
(c) the term “United States person” means any United States citizen or national, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States.
Sec. 10. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to take such actions, including the promulgation of rules and regulations, and to employ all powers granted to the President by IEEPA as may be necessary to carry out the purposes of this order. The Secretary of the Treasury may redelegate any of these functions to other officers and agencies of the United States Government consistent with applicable law. All agencies of the United States Government are hereby directed to take all appropriate measures within their authority to carry out the provisions of this order.
Sec. 11. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to determine that circumstances no longer warrant the blocking of the property and interests in property of a person listed in the Annex to this order, and to take necessary action to give effect to that determination.
Sec. 12. The Secretary of the Treasury, in consultation with the Secretary of State, is hereby authorized to submit the recurring and final reports to the Congress on the national emergency declared in this order, consistent with section 401(c) of the NEA (50 U.S.C. 1641(c)) and section 204(c) of IEEPA (50 U.S.C. 1703(c)).
Sec. 13. This order is not intended to, and does not, create any right or benefit, substantive or procedural, enforceable at law or in equity by any party against the United States, its departments, agencies, or entities, its officers, employees, or agents, or any other person.
Sec. 14. This order is effective at 8:00 p.m. eastern standard time on February 25, 2011.
THE WHITE HOUSE,
February 25, 2011.
1. Ayesha QADHAFI [Lieutenant General in the Libyan Army, born circa 1976 or 1977] 2. Khamis QADHAFI [born 1980] 3. Muammar QADHAFI [Head of State of Libya, born 1942] 4. Mutassim QADHAFI [National Security Advisor and Lieutenant Colonel in the Libyan Army, born circa 1975] 5. Saif Al-Islam QADHAFI [born June 5, 1972]
The second son of former Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi , Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, will appear before a criminal court for the infringement committed by the Australian lawyer, Melinda Taylor, said Libyan Justice Minister Salah Mirghani.Taylor was accused of exchanging documents with Saif during the visit of a delegation of the International Criminal Court. Mirghani stressed that the audience is not linked with war crimes against the Libyan people, Libya TV reporting chain. past January Saif was brought before the same court on charges of “acting against state security and try to coordinate a leakage with the delegation of the International Criminal Court. “
Worth mentioning that Seif al-Islam was arrested by French intelligence in November 2011, while trying to get out through the desert to the state neighbouring Niger.–
Saif Al Islam in prison: Red bull,honey and sunbathing.
Tripoli – Arabs
Pending his trial next month, according to revelations the Libyan prosecution lived Saif Al Islam Gaddafi, who is wanted internationally, lives a life not very different from his life outside of normal families, he has his breakfast honey and “tuna” and drink “Red Bull” booster, There is exercise instruments in the room of the prison in Zintan, Libya.
Gaddafi has been in his cell, good treatment by his captors, under the supervision of Ajami Ali to Otaira, the battalion commander who arrested him, on 19 November 2011 in the Libyan desert, in Zintan 180 km away, from the capital of Tripoli.
According to testimonies to the Security Guard of Saif Al Islam Gaddafi, moved for “Arabic. Net” media Algerian Djamel to Uraibi, who met the guard Balzntan, at the end of June, the “treatment meted Saif Al Islam imposed by the Sharia Islamic religion which advocates not to insult the captive.”
In the details of the life of Saif al-Islam, says Ajami Ali Otaira “Gaddafi’s son is found in good health, he underwent successful surgery on the infected hand, where it was to heal the wounds of his fingers, thumb and index finger and the middle.”
Ajami revealed that “a medical team was brought before him specially from Tripoli and was transferred to his cell in Zintan, and he underwent the operation inside the prison.”
According Security Guard Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, Valoser required internationally now, exists in a secret prison in the city of Zintan, a “great room, bathroom and patio allows him to walk and sit in the sun, as it is practiced sports on a daily basis.”
With respect to Saif al-Islam in captivity, official adds, “we give him the morning meal” Tuna “and honey, he asked us a lot to bring honey and juice Red Bull”.
It was requested by Saif al-Islam by his bodyguard “for reading books, religious books on the Hanbali school,” adds Al-Ajmi said “his books are also available in English handed him some international organizations who visited him in prison.”
Returning to the arrest incident lawyer Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, Australian Melinda Taylor in the ninth of last June, it was revealed Ajami Ali Otaira that the reason for her detention is that it “been discovered and camera GPS device in her possessions, as well as the signing of Saif al-Islam on the white papers.”
During the inspection, especially for this lawyer, to this purpose at the request of the battalion Zintan, all the inspections to be done by Libyan woman who was brought to her “after the inspections was also found hidden message tightly in her underwear.
The secret of maintaining Saif al-Islam Gaddafi in Zintan, allowance than transferred to Tripoli, the capital, is the “fear of enabling Gaddafi’s son to escape or kill him instead of his trial.”
And there are those who say that “Zintan tribe has tribal Old agreement with tribes of Bani Walid belongs Saif al-Islam Gaddafi to one of them a Qaddafia tribe extended until Sirte, prevent fighting between them or harm to members of the two tribes.”
Libyan Prime Minister, Ali Zaidan, in a press conference held at the Palais des Nations in Geneva, following his speech to the session 22 of the Human Rights Council of the United Nations, said that his address to the Council UN carried the message for the Libyan confirm that the state and after the revolution became a supporter of human rights, and that the revolutionaries would be the protectors of these rights after they succeeded in ridding the Libyan people from the dictatorial regime. added: «revolution in Libya and Tunisia is not over yet and its repercussions are renewed every day, it also added a lot of negative things that resulted during the course of the Libyan revolution, (****what revolution in Libya is he talking about? with the help of NATO & Co.? such revolutions we can do millions everyday, let see if you have the balls to do a revolution with out the help of your friends, now you would have been in the gutter counting and licking your wounds….)such as the spread and arms smuggling(**** you do not smuggle guns at all to Syria we the Libyan people have seen with our own eyes doing it so shut the fuck up stop lying), as happened, as well as tensions in Tunis (*** tension in Tunis please don’t say this you insult my intelligence was it not you sending the ratverment doing trouble to Tunis was it not you that you did not pay the bills of the hospital, was it not you blackmailing the government of Tunis if they did not give you back the Prime Minister Al Mahmoudi you would make their life hell? just saying???)
This made the international community hesitate much in the dealing with the Syrian crisis and revolution the same way and the support that to deal with the revolution Libyan, bearing in mind that the nature of Syria’s position from the occupied territories and Iraq and Lebanon have made the international community hesitated ». Expressed Libyan Prime Minister in his response expressed the hope that the international community to help the Syrian people to get rid of the dictator located there.
He Pointed out that the democratic process in Libya as well as establish rules and culture of civil society organizations proceeding so good realized the hopes of the Libyan people after a struggle and a long struggle against tyranny. said «Zidane» The assessment of the reasons for the different position of the international community for the Syrian revolution him in his time of the Libyan revolution, that «the difference in the circumstances and the timing and the implications of the situation International impact on the position of Syria ». and on the trial of Saif al-Islam Gaddafi in Libya, said that« Saif al-Islam »is a Libyan citizen is natural to be tried in Libya, and will be tried before a judge naturally, and will be tried in the near future and it enjoys conditions arrest normal and if absolved the judiciary accurately came out, and if punished it will remain in prison.
How overwhelmed you will my Dear Ratverment, but the real revolution that did not start a revolution honorable Resistance and armed hordes of people. But you, you will ended arrived saluting how long ago and now look Multi dump that will throw away.
When does this client for the Libyans say he agreed with the French to establish an air base in the south of Libya, instead of this nonsense and polishing actually collapsed in Libya.
Actually his true that the revolution was not primitive in Libya and is ready to eruption of the injustice and corruption and Saar Funk how to protect and how revolutions are based on valid grounds and not on injustice and oppression and betrayal and sell the home and Low.
Those of Ivq Hun meaning of the word revolution. They جردان Atoa amok and Tzmira. And still justify their failure and their inability to do something and they say still Zmasal. Libya from a free father sovereign and global status recognized by the enemy before the friend, to statelets dwarf controlled clients built Zion and the CIA. still told you.
- Tribe Social Council statement Warfala № 10: Social Board members of tribes Warfala announce to all who are on the road and have the responsibility and burden of faith in the covenant, as are all the children of our tribe , which announced a “chosen to represent [you]” Some of them, since they were arrested, tortured and dishonest treatment and denied the mercy of martyrdom and freedom healing wounded, sick and prisoners, security and the return of displaced persons and the health and safety of others …
They also mentioned above (meaning “rat varfala”) represent no one, not even themselves, because they are pawns in the hands of third parties, not the enemy, but the invention of artists that hate and hate the fact that all the hidden and exposed their hypocrisy, corrupt scum, more heinous criminal gangs who attacked Bani Walid and killed his people and shed the blood of heroes, and burned their houses and stole their property, continue to be the greatest among you, Bani Walid creatures … Walid made by people who have defended and continue to defend it, and not before, cowards and scum. Acolytes owners warheads, killing the pride and dignity that are a thousand times better than you, who live in humiliation and disgrace.
- Tripoli:The streets are full of military vehicles, hundreds of mercenaries and terrorists are on high alert after the traitor who calls himself Ali Zaidan prime minister denounced a “illegal” insurrection for February 15organized by the popular mass the eastern region.
* We report the kidnappingof Colonel Musa Abdul Salam traitor coordinator called the Interior Ministry and the institutions of civil society outside the headquarters of the National Conference – Tripoli.
* The UN headquarters in Tripoli was attacked by hand grenades thrown inside only to report injuries and material damage
* The oil crisis in Libya is alarming, gas stations are out of supply, Tobruk, Sabha, Tripoli, Sirte, etc are seen queues of citizens who are outraged by the shortage.
The hearing was held in secret, and the judgement was delivered behind closed doors, according to a Libyan journalist Asad Abu Gil “. The court ordered the execution of Saif al-Islam in Benghazi, Tripoli and Senussi” Two of the defendants will be executed on February 17,the second anniversary of the Libyan revolution [counter].
* Ramadan Salah Baccouche Killed in Plateau Alsakba Warfali – Tripoli Sidi Hussein hard after he was shot while driving. Maalmana funeral prayers for tomorrow at noon in Beni Walid Alsakbh Cemetery.
* Two civilians found dead , were slaughtered and were natives of the city of Derna
* Fall rocket propelled grenades at the Mitiga air base by the residents of the market on Friday, which led to casualties among militias Abdel Raouf enemy is called Nawasi battalion and Vhlom residents accuse the Friday market to kill their children. The Prime Minister also announced the Libyan Ali Zaidan state of emergency, in Benghazi and Tripoli and a curfew was imposed due to the unprecedented lawlessness.
- Kufra: Friday brave patriots raised the Green flag of the Libyan called the headquarters of the Supreme Security Committee SUKNA
- Tobruk:Korean delegation came under fire while travelling from Benghazi to Tobruk, in the area of Umm packages. The city of Tobruk experiencing many aspects of the protest was today the closing of the oil port of Harika expression of anger as a result of the marginalization of the eastern region, said.
* The end of the oil port of Tobruk Harika this morning.
- Egypt – Libya:Egyptian border police catch a truck that tried to smuggle a stash of arms for one. Asked the driver stated that the weapons came from Misurata, at this time still remains in the Egyptian prosecution.
* Egypt sells leaders of the Revolution on the occasion of the birth of the prophet Muhammad!
* Due to the continuing civil war in Libya and the instability The representative consultant of Libya in the Arab League, Ahmed Abdel-Salam said that the summit of Egypt – Libya has been postponed until the month of February following, which was scheduled this week in Cairo. Ahmed Abdul Salam he said, that the reason for the delay is the instability that has plagued the country for more than two years and worth mentioning that Libya is witnessing a state of chaos and lack of security and political stability …From Muammar Gaddafi was murdered at the hands of NATO forces.
- Misrata:Bandidos “rebels” who has kidnapped the city have warned that war-planes used to bomb any invasion from the east, in the direction of Brega and Ras Lanuf on 15/02/2013.
* Sheikh Mohammed bin Othman was removed, was the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, organizer and member of the local council in Misurata.
* Yesterday a car bandits who patrol the streets face was shot, a “rebel” was seriously injured ….
- Italy – Libya: the Green flag was hoisted at the Libyan embassy in Rome amid the astonishment of NATO rebels
- Sirte: there were fierce clashes in Sirte, a congress delegation mobster tries to mediate or serve to capture tallow patriots …..
* Message Green Resistance to mercenaries and terrorists “rebels” NATO
Green flags invade the world
- The firsttest images Saif al-Islam Gaddafi in Zintan:
- Naji al-Hariri was killed today by six bullets penetrated his body in front of his house Alliti region of Benghazi, the employee victim with battalions of armed militias and serves as director of the office of a cousin, Gen. Omar al-Hariri .
- Reported clashes in Ajeelat Balqguadf burning after the death of a young man from a family Brich.
- National Oil Company is required to purchase Greek companies and Russian and Italian about 2.5 million tons of gasolinein 2013. Sources said that among the companies that won the bids for motor oil and Hellas Greek Italian oil company oil refining company Saras Itasco commercial arm of the Russian Lukoil, and Trafigura also won a share of the commercial offer.
- Misurata: Killed a prison guard Misurata after a grenade was thrown by Free Libya, which resulted in obtaining this prison to a full battalion belonging to the militia Misurata.
- Germany and the Netherlandsjoined Western countries whose nationals are required to immediately leave Libya, as requested by the U.S. State of its citizens not to travel to Benghazi for is an unsafe area where militias rule.
* Malta joined Britain and began to withdraw its nationals is the last of eastern Libya, including Benghazi also stopped all air Malta flights to and from Libya. It seems that there are some amazing sites west of decisions for Islamists militants Medium in U.S. Libyan after State Department confirmed that the weapons were obtained by the hijackers in Algeria Hsalo Libya. Also increased attacks against foreigners in eastern Libya following the assassination of U.S. ambassador and weeks after the Italian ambassador in Benghazi.
- Libya is no longer called “state of the masses” but “Mafia State”: ”Congress” spurious born of conquest of the country by NATO which has delegated the administration of the colony to criminal gangs, renegade fundamentalist fanatics and mercenaries in the pay of the oil companies and the United Arab puppets and Qatar as Saudi land decided that the country no longer officially called Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Socialist.
It formalize what was a sad reality since the fall of Tripoli and other Libyan cities and the treacherous murder of Gaddafi and other Libyan dignitaries the Libyan state ceased to exist as independent Arab revolutionary and anti-imperialist. Libyan was often translated as “state of the masses”. Now is not simply a state in the hands of the international Mafia.
The Arab nation will lead to new anti-imperialist revolutions to rebuild United revolutionaries like Boumedienne Algeria, Gaddafi’s Libya, South Yemen, Saddam’s Iraq and Nasser’s Egypt and also the criminal bar reactionary states in the pay of Israel and Western imperialists.
Libyans tortured by NATO criminals who call themselves “rebels”
- Trial postponed to February Baghdadi Mahmudi: The appeals court judge decided to postpone the trial of Tripoli, former Prime Minister Baghdadi Mahmudi, carp and Tervas Zhmul Amer, to 11 February.** And asked the court, was quoted as saying the Libyan news agency, the prosecution must implement previous resolutions, the urgency attached report Experience and notifying witnesses. ** And heard the judge declared the meeting of the third part of the accused, the witnesses for the prosecution and the defence for the second accused, Zhmul tent, at the request of defence attorneys and prosecutors regarding their relationship battalions provide fuel gas, the conversion of funds, and training of the armed hordes to address the plight of February in time *.
- Zliten City Tstakiz bloody morning after the assassination of Sheikh Hussein bin Rahima: He killed one of my values Sheikh angle “Salam Al Asmar” in Zliten, Sheikh “compassionate Hussein bin” where a body was found near his house on the market Tuesday Zliten aisle. Sources confirmed that “bin uterine” God’s mercy murderers slaughter of the vein to vein without moving his murderers eyelids
- Sabha: People Sabha are outraged and a vigil today to condemn the killing of their children in prisons of darkness.
- Report on the Libyan army weapons “People’s Armed Forces” destroyed and stolen by NATO and its partners Al-Qaeda: This was owned by the Libyan army until 2008, destroyed all such weapons during the war for us over 40 countries? Sukhoi war-planes mention? And by the way, you can review the reports of NATO during the war cemetery, said that the number of aircraft that have been identified and did not exceed 6 aircraft.
- EU sends mission to help Libya to control its borders:EU preparations finished, send a civilian mission in Libya, to help them control their borders, which is a very difficult task for the illegal government of Libya. The EU source said that – according to the Agence France Presse – The civilian mission that decides sent from the Gaddafi regime fell at the hands of NATO, has formally approved in the coming weeks, to be sent by mid-year . The same source added that the Libyan authorities are struggling to control the land border, which extends to a distance of four hundred miles, most of them freely and desert, and crossing points used in various smuggling operations. The National Conference was “parliament” had ordered in December.
- Tajura: Clashes medium weapons and sounds “RPG – 14.5 – 23″ due to an armed clash between more than 100 cars belonging to the internal and the Marine battalion based in based Tajoura called “Marine Battalion” and the government ended commitment control illegal forces battalion headquarters.
- Benghazi : another employee of the Security Service National Salah al-Mufti Vazri died at his home in an explosion placed on his car bomb.
* Found four car bombs for the bombing of Benghazi shortly before
* Directed to a police vehicle in Benghazi Fwyhat RPG Bakazv area led to the deaths of four people who were there and spoke to Benghazi news for one last blast Archaeological Museum sparks clashes in Benghazi and Quiche Square.
* A bomb was thrown at a police vehicle in Benghazi tonight. A police officer, the driver, was killed. His name was Wali Jamal Khalil. The incident occurred at Kish, near Fuvayhata. According to eyewitnesses, the bomb was thrown at a police car from another car. The incident occurred around 9:00 pm. The explosion was heard in the distance.
Ten days ago, the body of a police officer in Benghazi Nasser Al-Moghrabi Finno was found with a gunshot wound to the head, three days after his abduction. Another policeman was kidnapped last week.
The latest incident came three days after the attack on the Italian Consul General Guido de Sanctis.
- Bani Walid:The release of a number of children and Rafla detained in prisons in Misrata. We thank God for their safety and we ask God to release all the children of detainees in prisons in Libya militias.
- Area residents Aldjaafarh condemn the burning of their homes by terrorist beasts Gharyan: A number of people in the area Aldjaafarh resentment by burning their houses in the city of Gharyan militias criminals. A Ashraf al-Jaafari concerned that he had found his district and all its contents burned Ajaj indoors percent exceeded that place after clashes between tribes and Gharyan Aldjaafarh because of a dispute over the ownership of a parcel of land. Jaafari said he was not resident and its neighbours in the region mentioned all the contents of their homes in a conflict is not a camel, with no judgements as he said, stressing that the residents of the area were forced to leave their homes after the occurrence of this problem.
- Berlusconi admits that the Libyan Revolution was built and managed by Sarkozy for oil and gas: The former Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi, has admitted that the NATO intervention in Libya was orchestrated by the then French President Nicolas Sarkozy who wanted to take a share the Libyan oil and natural gas, after he travelled to Libya and Gaddafi was embracing posters of Muammar Berlusconi.
According to a video posted by the website in Eretz Zen of You Tube channel, the discovery of large reserves of natural gas in the Mediterranean coast of Syria, Lebanon and Israel would have caused another “Arab Revolution Spring” in Syria whose overthrow artificial not only means taking control of the natural gas reserves of Syria and Lebanon – both “Lebanon and Syria are” – but also finding a route for the natural gas pipeline from Qatar to move to Europe and Turkey, while Qatar looking to Europe and Turkey offer a good deal on this natural resource while cutting the current supplier, Russia.
- Algeria – Libya:Islamists who attacked the Algerian Sahara gas site on Wednesday, killing more than a dozen people and taking many hostages before being defeated by an army assault came from Libya,said on Thursday night Algerian Interior Minister Dahou Ould Kablia.
- Women used by Al Qaeda terrorists in the city of Derna, Libya
- Al Qaeda in Libya governing alliance with traitors and mercenaries in the service of NATO issued a statementin which they agree to launch reprisal attacksin Benghazi, for the support they give to France in its war crusade in Mali.
Documentary proof exists that France’s former President Nicolas Sarkozy took more than €50m from the late Libyan dictator, Muammar Gaddafi, a French judge has been told.
The claim, leaked today, was made just before Christmas by a Lebanese-born businessman, Ziad Takieddine, who has been a fixer for legal – and allegedly illegal – dealings between France and the Middle East for 20 years.
Expanding on claims already made by one of Mr Gaddafi’s sons and a French investigative website, Mr Takieddine told an investigative judge that he could show him written proof that Mr Sarkozy’s first presidential campaign in 2006-7 was “abundantly” financed by Tripoli. The payments, he said, continued after Mr Sarkozy became President.
In total, he said, they exceeded the €50m in illegal paymentsto Mr Sarkozy claimed by Mr Gaddafi’s son Saif al-Islam just before the demise of the Libyan regime – thanks partly to French and British airstrikes – in 2011.
Mr Takieddine’s claims were rejected today as “outrageous” and “self-interested” by sources close to Mr Sarkozy. Last year President Sarkozy denounced a similar claim by the investigative website Mediapart as “grotesque”.
The Lebanese businessman is himself under formal investigation for allegedly organising and receiving illegal kick-backs on arms deals over two decades. He today admitted that his allegations against Mr Sarkozy were part of a proposed trade-off with the French judicial system.
He told the newspaper Le Parisien that he was ready to show investigators proof of Gaddafi’s alleged financial dealings with Mr Sarkozy if a judicial investigation was launched into Libya’s financing of French politicians. This implied that he was trying to minimise allegations against him, dating back to 1993, by igniting, or re-igniting, allegations which were more recent and more explosive.
“Yes, Libya financed Sarkozy,” Mr Takieddine told Le Parisien.
The claims, however self-interested they may be, are deeply embarrassing for Mr Sarkozy. Mr Takieddine had close business and personal relations for many years with a string of centre-right politicians, including the former President’s childhood friend, Brice Hortefeux, his close ally and former interior minister, Claude Gueant[acute one] and the current head of Mr Sarkozy’s centre-right party, Jean-Francois Copé. He is also known to have played a significant role in Mr Sarkozy’s dealings with Gaddafi to free Bulgarian nurses falsely imprisoned in Libya in 2007.
Mr Sarkozy already faces separate allegations that his party– possibly without his knowledge – took illegal campaign contributions from France’s richest woman,Liliane Bettencourt, in 2007. Last month, his official accounts for his failed re-election campaign last year were rejected by a campaign watchdog.
Allegations of illicit dealings with Gaddafi are especially sensitive for the former French president. With Prime Minister David Cameron, he organised and led the international support for the Libyan opposition which eventually led to Gaddafi’s downfall and death in October 2011.
Before that, however, Mr Sarkozy puzzled many of his own supporters by granting Gaddafi an obsequious and glittering state visit to France in December 2007. It later emerged that a number of contracts had been signed by France and Libya, including a deal to supply surveillance equipment to the Libyan intelligence services.
Mr Takieddine is under formal investigation for a number of alleged offences including receiving illegal kick-backs on French arms deals to Pakistan and Saudi Arabia in 1993-5. In a meeting on 19 December to discuss these allegations with Judge Renaud van Ruymbeke, Mr Takieddine offered to steerthe French judicial system towards written evidence of kick-backs to Mr Sarkozy’s 2007 campaign. He said there had been a series of meetings to organise the payments in 2006-2007 between Mr Gueant, then Mr Sarkozy’s chief of staff, and Mr Gaddafi’s private secretary, Bashir Saleh.
Written accounts of these meetings, Mr Takieddine told the judge, had been handed to the former Libyan Prime Minister, Al Baghdadi al-Mahmoudhi. After the Libyan revolution, Mr Mahmoudhi sought and received unofficial asylum in France. He has recently been returned to Tripoli by Tunisia, having left France after Mr Sarkozy lost the presidential election in June last year.
liberation-cover-2011-10-01 (Photo credit: Patrick Peccatte)
Takieddine: Sarkozy Lord Of War (Photo credit: blogcpolitic)
On December 7 the International Criminal Court Pre-Trial Chamber I comprised of Silvia Fernandez de Gurmendi, Presiding Judge, Hans-Peter Kaul and Christine Van den Wyngaert (Judges), requested that the Libyan representatives “provide concrete, tangible and pertinent evidence that proper investigations are currently ongoing.” Libya has until January 23, 2013 to honor this request.
They also asked the representatives to indicate where Saif Gaddafi was presently detained, whether appropriate steps were being taken to arrange for his transfer to Tripoli and whether suitable prison and trial facilities were available. They agreed that Libya’s request to have the OPCD removed as Saif Qadhafi’s legal counsel had merit.
Both the Prosecutor and the OPCD were ordered to submit their response to Libya’s submissions by February 11, 2013. Link
On December 11, the OPCD submitted a request for leave to appeal, asking the Chamber to reconsider their decision because it called into question the court’s impartiality. Saif Qadhafi had expressed his desire to have the OPCD represent him. To remove them now would deny him his right to legal counsel of his choice. It would also offer Libya the opportunity to re-litigate, expelling all the evidence they had submitted during the admissibility hearing.
“The OPCD asserts that “whilst the disposition section of the decision appears to reject the request of the Libyan Government, it is clear [...] that the Chamber granted it in substance, insofar as the Chamber has indicated its intention to revoke the appointment of the OPCD in the admissibility proceedings…the Pre-Trial Chamber has also called into question the status of the submissions of the Defence on behalf of Mr Gaddafi thus far…[b]y revoking the mandate of the OPCD to represent Mr Gaddafi in the admissibility proceedings… the Chamber is effectively penalising the Defence for complying with their duty to vigorously defend the interests of their client in a fully independent manner… [t]o the extent that the Decision could be interpreted to undermine the propriety of all submissions tendered thus far by Mr. Gaddafi’s Defence, it also undermines Mr. Gaddafi’s right to effective representation in these proceedings…the OPCD avers that “the Chamber’s failure to take into consideration the fact that the defendant verbally requested the continued appointment of the OPCD at this juncture of the proceedings constitutes a complete denial of the defendant’s right to be represented by counsel of his choice, as enshrined in article 67(l)(d) of the Statute.” Link
Although the Chamber accuses the OPCD of speculation, the facts are that the ICC have done nothing to alleviate the suffering of prisoners under their jurisdiction and have shirked their responsibility to have Saif Al Islam Qadhafi and Abdullah Al Sennusi transferred to The Hague where they would receive necessary medical attention, have access to family and friends and unrestricted communication with their defense counsel.
The Chamber is aware that the prisoners have been subjected to torture and inhumane treatment. They were informed that Abdullah Al Senussi suffers from a liver disease that will be fatal if untreated. They also know that he has been denied urgent medical attention.
Witnesses who could testify on behalf of both prisoners can be present in court at The Hague whereas in Libya they risk arrest or assassination.
Neither prisoner would face the death penalty at The Hague and the world would have the opportunity to hear their testimony.
The ICC are obligated to ensure that no irreparable harm comes to Saif Al Islam Qadhafi and Abdullah Al Senussi. The ICC are fully aware that both men would be executed in Libya.
The ICC must honor its obligation to protect prisoners under their jurisdiction and hold the trials for Saif Al Islam Qadhafi and Abdullah Al Senussi at The Hague.
Should they fail in this they will most certainly be accomplices to murder.
The OPCD would be derelict in their duty if they did not challenge the court’s criminality and complicity.
Autonomous forces in Misurata hire mercenaries around the world
Armed militias of Misurata trying to overcome the forces of the transitional government to rule militarily and economically on Libya.
In Misurata, the port city of Libya, they present themselves as the new national army, the“Shield of Libya”. Its objective: to establish a military dictatorship and establish its economic power by controlling the eastern borders of Libya.
Autonomous forces in Misurata, Libya powerful trading city, wish to free themselves completely from pro-government forces. 20th to 25th October 2012, they attacked the tribe of Bani Walid, 250 km east of Tripoli, killing hundreds of death with the green light of the provisional government of Libya. He wanted to finish with a “pocket of resistance” pro-Gaddafi while weakening one of the most important tribes of the country houses burned, use of phosphorus bombs … the international community is called upon to aid in vain. they are now preparing to attack the Zintan region, a mountainous region in north-western Libya in the District of Al Jabal al Gharbi located 160 km from Tripoli.
Not with the support of pro-government forces to which they are allegiance but with the backing this time forces recruited from outside, including mercenaries experienced in the mountains, across the planet. reasons for this new war Civil preparation are primarily economic: traders Misurata wish more than ever side control Libyan borders Algeria Tunisia and side to facilitate better access of goods into the country, the region being Zintan near the Tunisian border Al Thahiba and the other Tunisian border at Ras Al Jadure. strong men of Misrata to tribes allied Berbers Zoira city, located near the Tunisian border, and, in time, were driven the region of Zintan in favor of Arab tribes.
Misurata militias allied Berbers would like to place on two moving boundaries in the Arab inhabitants of the region to secure this strategic location to control the arrival of the goods. Moreover, the people of Zintan did not want to “make Saif Al Islam “ , Gaddafi’s son, who is being held in the area of Zintan. Misurata had suffered in 2011 the violent attacks of pro-Gaddafi militias still want revenge, they have killed Gaddafi father and son Motassam Bellah. Finally, they invoke a third reason to make war with people of Zintan: the Libyan Minister of Defense, Osama Al Juilli, originally from Zintan, supported the tribe of Bani Walid in the last attack in October 2012, autonomous forces in Misurata. Having destabilized the tribe of Bani Walid, with approximately one 300,000 people across the country, the people of Misurata and the “Shield of Libya”now aspire to hold in their hands the military and economic power in Libya.
Raising a Lawsuit Against NATO For War Crimes in Libya
“International” … “Civilized” … “Community” – stole 150 billion owned by the Libyan people !? – This “Civilized” Crime“Community” the one that destroyed Libya, killing 100 thousand Libyansand destroyed occupy Libya (… courtesy of Al Qaeda /ie CIA+MOSSAD+MI6…) ! Well, it’s not hard to figure out man!
1) Stolen were 200 billion Libyan sovereign assets!
2) 50 billion were given the destruction and occupation of Libya + bribes for : sales media, sales and false organizations for “human rights” and all kinds of propaganda activities, sales politicians … and any sales scum (+ aside for future costs of occupation, looting and killing Libyans)!
3) So – still 150 billion that was stolen by the global ZionistMafia !!!
I want to appeal to Russian President Vladimir Putin, the Russian government, to our Russian friends, who have high hopes. Ask all Russian organizations for the protection of human rights. I hope the UN at least from Russia to hear what’s going on in Bani Walid and begin to fulfill their responsibility to protect people who are treated like cattle. We urgently need outside help in our people a terrible genocide.
Now, I am not in Bani Walid, with great difficulty, I managed to leave the city to connect to the correspondent of the Voice of Russia. We cut short paths to the outside world. Bani Walid for days under heavy bombardment of heavy artillery. Today all night until the morning, our city suffers a terrible fire different weapons, while politics only in the words “prove” something to solve. So many of our people are dying who do not even have a weapon to defend themselves. They Die if not hourly, then every minute.There is not even possible to transport the injured to hospital. Hundreds of homes destroyed and hundreds of crumbling. If not killed by the explosion of a shell, the death of the collapsed roof of his house, to which the shell hit. In recent days, 200 homes were destroyed, not counting burned with flamethrowers. Also, got to the point that we were dismissed even tanks. If the family is trying to escape the city, the car begins to pay these weapons you would think they were shooting at the army armed to the teeth with the Army.
Most deaths in Bani Walid existence – a result of gas poisoning. Gas dozen rockets fly over the sky Bani Walid. Even the masks, we face camouflage their blouses, not to swallow the poison gas that poisoned us. We are not talking about other drugs.
No one can hear in this world. We ask Mr. Putin, he is a respected person, to intervene in this case. Citizens die every minutein Bani Walid from poisonous gases, bullets or missiles.. Many countries have conspired against our city and everyone knows why.
Libya: terrorists with chemical weapons?
So, Mr. Ban Ki-moon speaks out against the violence in Libya where pro-occupation gangs of terrorists continue to run amok spreading chaos, panic, murdering, torching, looting, torturing and raping, the same terrorists backed by the west, bombing civilians and the latest shocking news, deploying chemical weapons. Where has the UN been?
So, the UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon, or rather FUKUS Axis (France, UK, US) collaborationist Ban Ki-moon, has called for a peace process to solve the crisis in Bani Walid, where loyalists to the Jamahiriya Government of Colonel al-Qadhafi, as in many other areas of the country, resist heroically against NATO’s pro-occupation terrorist gangs and in defense of their homeland which under al-Qadhafi provided for them.
The Jamahiriya government provided free education and healthcare, free housing, utilities, studies abroad, staple foodstuffs all in a democratic system in which the State provided for the needs of the People’s Councils. Even oil revenue was injected directly into people’s ban accounts. And the new NATO-imposed regime? In one word, terrorism.
A bunch of terrorists, thieves, murderers, looters, rapists, torturers, arsonists, burglars and serial sexual offenders. And where has Mr. Ban Ki-moon been until now?Where was Mr. Ban Ki-moon and his United Nations Organization when Libya’s frontiers were secured with “Arab Springs”in Tunisia and Egypt, where was Mr. Ban Ki-moon when foreign governments created false flagevents inside Libya to blame the Government forces after having supplied the terrorists in Benghazi with weapons?
Where was Mr. Ban Ki-moon when the FUKUS-Axis and its allies were accusing the Libyan Air Force of bombing its people, totally without foundation as we later saw, where was Mr. Ban Ki-moon when the FUKUS-Axis performed a spectacular mission creep, bombing civilian structures, destroying the water supply and the electricity grid “to break their backs”, where was Mr. Ban Ki-moon when NATO was committing war crimes, strafing convoys of civiliansand where was Mr. Ban Ki-moon when NATO put boots on the ground in clear violation of the UN Charter and of the UNSC Resolutions 1970 and 1973 (2011) covering the case?
Bani Walid – Pro-occupation terrorists using chemical weapons
The reports coming out of Bani Walid, where patriotic Libyan forces hold out against NATO’s gangs of pro-occupation terrorists and Tunisian and Egyptian mercenaries are, in a word, shocking. Every day armed gangs of thugs try to break into the city,every day they are beaten back with large numbers of casualties. As a result of this, the reports state from inside Bani Walid, the terrorist forces are using SARIN and MUSTARD GAS
And now where is the UNO? Where is the accountability for this situation? Why are those responsible (the FUKUS-Axis in particular and NATO in general) not hauled before a court of law and tried for war crimes and breach of international law, murdering civilians, instigating revolt and taking part in an internal conflict?
We know the answers to all these questions. Throughout, Mr. Ban Ki-moon has been crawling round the feet of his FUKUS-Axis masters like a sniveling coward and the FUKUS-Axis is no more and no less than a gang of criminals, run by criminals, who sponsor war, murder, rape, looting, terrorism and torture.
They may go unpunished in today’s world, such as it is. However, let articles like this be their political epitaph for the rest of eternity and as times change so quickly, let them spend the rest of their lives looking over their shoulders because the longer they live, the nearer to a citizen’s arrest and a court of law they will be.
It is necessary that men should understand things as they are, should call them by their right names, and should know that an army is an instrument for killing, and that the enrollment and management of an army...is a preparation for murder - Tolstoy