Libya terrorized by more than 200 thousand invader mercenaries working for NATO and U.S. colonialist
The UN envoy to Libya denounces what everyone already knew: 200,000 mercenaries and international terrorists under the protection of NATO and the U.S. have taken over Libya ..equivalent to the entire British army .. Why? And who sent them there?
Two years after the invasion of NATO militias continue to terrorize Libya
The assassination of Gaddafi was ordered by U.S. and NATO must not go unpunished
Libya’s future looks dismal as the focus of media attention is directed elsewhere. A session of Parliament had to start ravaged by militants, ‘ethnic cleansing’ in the city of Tawergha population and murders are the result of the NATO intervention in what was the most modernized country in Africa.
The second anniversary of the NATO intervention in favor of the Libyan rebels and against Muammar Gaddafihas gone largely unnoticed by governments and foreign media in 2011 were so concerned about the safety and human rights of the Libyan people.This is not surprising since all Libyan rights is crumbling as a country and the Libyans are at the mercy of militias who exploit those who once claimed to protect.
A sample of the news coming from Libya in recent weeks gives us a glimpse of what is happening and it’s worth repeating because it totally ignores the foreign pressthat thronged the hotel before Benghazi and Tripoli. For example, last Sunday [31 March 2013] the chief of staff of Prime Minister Ali Zeidan disappeared in the capital and seems to have been hijacked. You may have been in retaliation for the government ministers statement that militias acting with impunity. That same day, a group of the militia broke into the Justice Department demanding the resignation of minister after accusing him of running an illegal jail.
All indications are that the situation is worsening rather than improving. The March 5 Libyan parliament met to discuss whether they should purge and disable the Libyans who had worked as officers during the 42 years Gaddafi was in power, which would also include people who were long dissidents and played a prominent role during the uprising against Gaddafi, but that decades ago had been ministers under the previous regime.
The protesters calling this purgeMPsforced to relocate for their safety to weather service offices outside Tripoli where they were attacked by armed men broke into the building as they disappeared the police who were guarding. Some of the MPs were held hostage 12 hours while others faced a shootout to escape.
Libya stench filled by
terrorists acts of NATO and U.S.
Outside control Tripoli armed men is even more absolute. This only draws attention from the rest of the world when there is an act of spectacular violence, including murder in Benghazi last September the U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens by jihadist militia. This was the only act of extreme violence in Libya that was widely covered by foreign media, but only because the GOP made him a political issue in the United States. But the ambassador and his guards are not the only foreigners who have been killed in Benghazi since the overthrow of Gaddafi. An Egyptian human rights group reported last month that an Egyptian named Ezzat Coptic Attalah Hakim had been tortured to death in the city after being arrested with 48 other traders in the market town of Benghazi.
CRUELTY WITH BLACK POPULATION
Few exceptions, human rights organizations are reporting on the situation in Libya in a more impartial and rigorous international media. Consistent with this, the organization Human Rights Watch (HRW), which are based in New York, produced a detailed report on ethnic cleansing in Tawergha city where 40,000 people forced to flee their homes, in addition to being subject to “arbitrary arrests, torture and killings.”
Misurata militias attacked the population, mostly black, for their support of Gaddafi. HRW used satellite imagery to document the destruction of Tawergha, most of which occurred since the end of the war in 2011 when they were destroyed were damaged and 1,370 locations. Fred Abrahams, special adviser at HRW, said the images confirm that “the looting, fires and demolitions were organized and aimed at the systematic destruction to prevent residents return.”
There is a strong contrast between this lack of interest and comprehensive coverage on Libya during the war. In the spring of 2011 I was reporting on the fighting around the city of Ajdabiya south of Benghazi. Therewas some phoney war atmosphere that did not appear in reports enthusiasts. I remember watching funny at the southern entrance of Ajdabiya how they positioned the TV cameras not to reveal that there were more journalists than insurgents.
Never saw a position defended by the rebelseven roadblocks between Ajdabiya and Benghazi if, two places that always depended on NATO air force for defense. Of course, there were brave rebel units and delivered, as were journalists who wrote about them, but without the support of NATO would quickly defeated the insurgents.
THE VOID OF GADDAFI
The fact that the overthrow of Gaddafi was achieved mainly thanks to foreign intervention has serious consequences for Libyans today. This means that although the insurgents claim and believe that his victory was due solely to his own work, have proved too weak to fill the vacuum left by Gaddafi’s version of Arab nationalism. Without this there is little Arab nationalism to counter Islamic fundamentalism and tribalism.
Does this matter? For many Libyan Gaddafi and his family discredited Libyan nationalism. Many of the disasters that happened to Iraq after 2003 they are starting to happen to other Arab states in different ways. As Iraqis are beginning to realize that the outward forms of democracy are not too important unless there is an agreement between the main political forces on the rules of the game that determines who holds power.
National self-determination should be the cornerstone of any new order. However, a problem of the revolts of the Arab Spring is that they are too dependent on foreign aid. But as happened in Iraq and Libya shows, foreign intervention is always interested. The revolutionaries of all regions seek help from outside powers opportunistic, but to achieve long-term success, must end as they can to this dependence. And they must build a strong and within the law because if I do a fresh batch of dictators are willing to replace them.
Criminal Imagene of “democracy” imposed by NATO and U.S. in Libya
the same as trying to impose on Syria, Venezuela, Iran and North Korea
French diplomat, former deputy in the French parliament says through his Twitter that the bombing of the embassy was between the government planning French battalion in the city of Misurata in order to enter the official security forces to the city of Tripoli, and to able Misurata the implementation of the strategy in Libya, he said.
French embassy has been evacuated a week before the date of the bombing incident. Confirms as reported by sources from the Green channel headquarters.
As further evidence of pre-planning has reported Al Arabiya Client that the French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle will reach the Libyan coast this 25/4/2013 on board, 600 armored vehicles and 40 aircraft and 4,000 troops of the Special Forces. Which reminds us of the same carrier move towards average depth ago Approximately 17 hours of the issuance of the so-called Security Council resolution 1970 and 1973, which would impose ban Joey was carried out by French troops to the fullest PDC Libya various types of weapons in order to Protection of civilians.
As reported by CNN: quoting the Ministry of Defence that we have no choice is presence Armed on the ground to enforce security and we can not leave Libya to become a hotbed of armed gangs and criminal (Yesterday, they were revolutionaries seeking freedom),will meet today with our friends and allies today for the Salvation of Libya from this predicament.
We had hoped that consistent efforts in Libya without a help and we gave the opportunity for this, but every day prove
Experience and expertise that these bands not only understands the language of force and with it, Rescue Libya and to stabilize the state and stand on its own was leaving and recognize Matters of legitimate authority.
To make sure that the French embassy bombing is a new episode in Series to justify military intervention under the pretext of imposing security is quite similar to the killing of Ambassador American and witnesses who proved that a number of the Marines are one of the oldest on the storm Embassy and killed him. The speed at which gave investigators and special forces, but the statement about View the latest bombing as been planning a precondition.
The Libyan authorities have asked us for some clarifications with regard to armed groups. The outlaw, we have a growing feeling, that poorly democracy It was exploited in Libya, and we now have a feeling that a number of members of the Interim Conference headed by these armed groups.
And sent a request for clarification from the authorities in Libya, you really have these groups belong To Libyan police and the Libyan army and adopted by the institution legitimacy in Libya, If the answer is yes Libyan authorities adopt meaning chaos and infringe. These are the citizen its arbitrary and wings groups, and we will have to move once To help the civilians and enable them to live a dignified life, but if answered They do not follow the state institutions.
Here, we have to help the authorities and the uprooting of those Armed groups and to get rid of them, but we will not allow a free society and purses On Human Rights that the terrorist groups the Libyan citizen Under the flag of the state and visual and hearing of its institutions and its agencies, comes one of its members And tell us We Positions defense or interior this is unacceptable and will not continue and we will not allow that Happen!!!
All options will be open ahead of us before the next meeting For friendly countries to Libya at the beginning but the thing is certain we will move Already to help the people who suffered a lot from the oppression of a despotic regime and now repeated With the scene of the outlaw militiasand infringe on citizens and claims Belonging to state institutions.
Dean of the Libyan intelligence
Stay tuned for the collapse of the state and the resettlement of Western intelligence and the UAE, Libya ::
Simply can not deny the permit and the desire of the Minister of Interior Ashour Hoael the journalist after the explosion of the French embassy in Tripoli in Advertising government’s desire to build a buffer zone and a safe containing the government and the National Congress similar to the Green Zone in Baghdad.
His argument is insecurity and inability to provide and thus Up Us Hoael to the stage, which he said to Zidane before it reaches us to it, namely, to invite the world to intervene and protect Libya because from that deficit. And uttered openly that we could not protect security protects us.
They theatrical break into the Ministry of Justice and kidnapped alleged adviser to the prime minister did not know any details and the employee returned to work.!!
A series of failures highlighted a channel capital and play show F USTA for political theater through.
It is through the channel of the capital emphasizes news and reports on corruption Male French version cameras and thus attempt to obliterate any evidence that might hit any security institution is what holds Zidane in his hand.
And so we are in front of the command is a logical and a determination to distract public opinion and a desperate attempt to grab a copy of a neighbor who used a camera at his home. Capital channel continues to play a security role and owned by external security officer formerly F USTA.
At the same time, Zidane continues to marginalize the Libyan intelligence service after ignoring all warnings and apostasy of the possibility of double securing all diplomatic missions and if Zidane did not understand the assassination of former U.S. ambassador in Benghazi .. Zidane, Hoael and master intend to make the situation is fragile in front of international missions and Western countries.
The issue of fly Zidane quick to Algeria hours after the explosion is a violation and polluting the real sovereignty of Libya and the stain will be in the march on Zidane confirmation on what above the Zidane is intended to exceed the Libyan intelligence and military intelligence governs arrested scheme center operations in Algeria and theater operations in the south of Libya and Tripoli .
Now is the next call security companies from France, America and other United Arab Emirates and Russian scandal that Mahmoud Jibril, head of the Executive Office had previously instrument instruments allow the violation of the sovereignty of Libya licensing of security companies.
The tragedy is turning Brigade Qaqaa headed by Osman Mliqth brother Abdul Majeed Mliqth Chairman of the Executive Office of the Alliance of national forces. Transformation of this brigade stormed the Interior Ministry in days past, according to the media on behalf of customary channel Free Libya and also, according to witnesses and a spokesman for the interior, which was stated by intrusion only to those close to him. . The brigade “tribal” will turn into a security company after the failure of the founders incorporated as individuals Libyan army.
Stay tuned for the next few days, Khosit and faces of those who defend and glorify people with ruin and days enough to disclose traitors and Madnsen to the blood of the martyrs of Libya.
Let people know that there will be any intelligence role for him not now or in the future all countries of the world are grown men have the device and the outline of the government will lead the country into violence and fighting
* Libya is “central warehouse” group of Al Qaeda: The terrorist attack against French colonialist invader embassy in Libya is just “a prelude to another series of attacks,” says political analyst Conchetta Dellavernia.
A car bomb exploded Tuesday morning in front of the gala embassy building in the Libyan capital, Tripoli. Two security guards were injured, one seriously. According Dellavernia, radical groups have warned that France thus should be left “to stick their noses where they do not belong”.“Libya now is a swamp in which extremist groups are trying to take full control,” said the analyst.
He insisted, moreover, that the attempt of NATO to “implant” in Libya a democracy that could control failed. “Think you will have control over the situation, but it will have.’s Government is a puppet, it means nothing,”he said and stressed that in reality what they did was change the Western powers to Gaddafi “by leaders Al Qaeda “.
“What they have done in Libya has been mislead and lie and deceive the population of the whole planet, because there is no democracycould lead to the gentlemen that they have been, as it will happen in Syria,” says Dellavernia . “Libya now is the central store of Al Qaeda groups,” according to the analyst insists. Emphasizes that thanks to weapons that entered circulation in a practically free after the death of Muammar Gaddafi, today terrorists are funded and arming. As one example puts Mali where the weapons from Libya destabilized the situation completely.
* Arrives information they murder Omar Faisal, a battalion of mercenaries fired shots at their vehicle when it is not identified in front of the camp and died on the way to hospital.
* Body of a girl tortured and raped by mercenaries by the facto government of NATO in Libya was found about 20 km from the port of Zarzis with signs of torture and burns and the effects of a bullet in the head.
* The British and German embassy in Tripoli temporarily suspended operations after the attack on the French Embassy: In addition, Western diplomatic sources in Tripoli, the British Embassy has suspended the activities of the embassy temporarily, did not begin its work after granting more embassy staff left open, which can last for several days before resuming their work. The Ambassador adding that there are fears of a car bomb attacks, which has become a state of fear and anxiety in most diplomatic missions operating in Libya, including British and German Embassy.
* 3 women killed, 2 seriously injured from different countries, France, Italy, Libya and Germany, making up a command spy who sought to infiltrate the Resistance were killed in a car accident.
* An official of the civil registry, Kerkom Yusuf, was abducted by gunmen after leaving a radio station where he was interviewed, for now his whereabouts are unknown.
* Air traffic at the airport in Tripoli interrupted due to lack of visibility and bad weather.
* The traitor who serves as Libya’s defense minister publicly acknowledged the existence of foreign elements in and out of the Libyan nation, these are mercenaries brought to the training camps that the British and Americans have in Libyan territory and is not controlled bythe Current government. Prepared sending mercenaries tofight in Syria and others to reassure international companies steal Libyan wealth.
* We report that an airplane the pilot had a seizure while trying to land in the airport of Tripoli from Benghazi some of the passengers were injured and others severely injured.
* West of Tripoli Three dead and wounded in clashes between militias and Alzeramqh Sabratha where the murder of a young family Moneim Shtiwi and normal injuries that led to cutting the fingers of their hands.
* Zintan Militia attacked the building of the Interior Ministry called on Tripoli and attacked the guards and some of them taken to hospital due to injuries in their ranks. This operation came in the context of the allegations of the Interior and its implication in the killing of Anas Mliqth while being transferred from prison.
* 2 billion to Egypt is not a decision of the puppet government of Libya, but was imposed by the colonial invader NATO / USA
* A terrible news today a young man who was burned because he wanted a visa to travel and get treatment in Germany, after being expelled from Greece, the Office of Tourism and Trade denied the pass then resorted to Maqrif for help, but there was no response from the puppet government and is now his in intensive care.
* Libyans trample the dirty rag representing puppet government vandals
* Qatar citizenshipdelivering the cowardly and treacherous former Foreign Minister Musa Kusa
* Mohammed Gheriani recovery section enters hospital after being beaten by Mohamed Maqrif Brigadeschief General National Congress during its coverage of the children of the South reconciliation conference held in Tripoli.
- Sabha. Attorney General confirmed that more than 60 people managed to escape the prison of Sabha. This is the fourth time the prison inmates manage to escape Sabha
- Benghazi: Hundreds of people linked to the education sector massively demonstrated in Benghazi to demand the expulsion of the Minister of Education, they called retrograde Islamist and accused him of promoting Shia sect in the new curriculum, contrary to the history of Libya.
* The international terrorist “philosopher” Bernard-Henri Levy in his article in the magazine Le Point makes harsh statement against the puppet President of the Libyan Transitional Council Mustafa Abdul Jalil,by the adoption of Islamic Sharia Law in Libya legislation . In a nest of contradictions questions that NATO endorses the law
- Bani Walid: there has been a fire in a shopping complex Alkaaimi, of unknown origin are victims not
- Sorman: Office of the fight against crime in the city of Surman exposed to armed attack
Libyan oil against human rights
- The danger Taliban in Libya and the international media disinformation
- Shootings and clashes on the streets of Libya
- Egyptian Protesters burn monarchist flag of the rebels Libyans Salafists
- And in solidarity with the Libyan and Syrian in Tunisia
A large gathering of displaced Libyans in Tunisia and Arab brothers do PAUSE solidarity with Libya and Syria and against calls Arab Spring revolutions, which not only bring destruction and devastation to these countries
* Tunisia border clashes have occurred between criminal and civil Libyan Tunisian. And witnesses said Libyan militias entered Tunisian territory to steal nearly 10 km, with the pretext of pursuing traffickers
- Tawergha: A new crime against young people of Tawergha in Tripoli Medical Center: 20 young people from Tawergha bodies killed in Misurata, under torture,this Tripoli Medical Center, rejected the reception of the people because the medical report of the autopsy, by lies and deceit, where the Lord of the report that some of the bodies were the causes of death injury pressure and sugar, While death was under torture, and the news the escape of one of the doctors, because of the pressure on him for the previous version of the report, please, everyone, move before the bodies are buried. And in order not to hide the evidence.
- Gharyan: Power plant was bombed by beasts mercenary in the city of Gharyan, on Saturday, was attacked by unknown Bakazv RPG took off the station. The sources said that the plant was attacked Bakazv RPG took off temporarily.
Libyan mercenaries cruelly tortured by NATO and the U.S.
- Misurata : unconfirmed news about the death of two truckers city of Misurata and the third wounded and was in serious condition at the hospital reported that the incident occurred in the area of the tribe Warfalla. The news that young people are working on big cars serving mercenaries from Misurata
- Turkey – Libya: Disobeying his criminal government, agents of the Turkish Customs Police discovered and seized thousands of illegal weapons in Libyan vessel was in Istanbul, according to the source, police found a thousand assault rifles, hundreds of guns and large quantities of ammunition on the ship “The Intizar”, anchored in the port of Tuzla, east of Istanbul, from April 4.
The ship, which had declared unloaded, came from Malta and would continue to Libya after a “technical stop” at the industrial port of Istanbul.
But the police were able to verify that the weapons had been delivered to the ship just in Turkey, all weapons were stamped Turkish, so it has been determined that the army material smuggled via Syria to Libya
The finding reminds pistols container from Turkey, designed to Yemen and discovered in Dubai in 2011, even then it seemed to be more of parts for gifts or cargo rendering it useful in an armed conflict.
The heroic and martyr city of Sirte, golpada by NATO bombs and US
Libya: the fragile security and perversion of politics
The Libyan was great ampersand, dignity and sovereignty. On March 19 , 2013 mercenaries and traitors celebrated the destruction of Libya by the barbarians of NATO and the U.S..
Eighteen months after the fall of Muammar Gaddafi, the Libyan militia violence continues to plague and the economy is in a moribund state. The development prospects of the country are being hampered by the fragmented nature of its government, which has no constitutional legitimacy.
Libyan Revolution officially ended on October 23, 2011, three days after the assassination of former dictator in his hometown of Sirte. The country, it seems, had a bright future: it has large oil reserves in Africa, $ 170 billion in foreign assets, and only six million citizens. The State, therefore, has the financial capacity to build houses, hospitals, schools, roads and power plants, and to create jobs to help demobilize militias.
Handicapped by their own divisions, however, the new government of Libya, which was sworn in October 2012, has yet to advance the construction of a modern state bodies. A decision by Congress in February General’s Office to hold direct elections to choose a committee to draft the constitution of Libya will be delayed a year timetable for the transition to democracy.
Outbreaks of violence continue in much of the country. Perpetuated largely by the government’s failureto convince the militants for the state to impose a monopolyon police and military functions.
In western Libya, some of the battles of the eight-month rebellion continue: former rebel and pro-Gaddafi militias are engaged in sporadic fighting near the city of Zawiya refinery, 50 km west of Tripoli, and about Zuwara on the Tunisian border. Tension is high around the former pro-Gadhafi stronghold of Bani Walid after pro-government forces defeated local militias for control in November.
Meanwhile, gasoline smuggling gangs in Tunisia clash frequently. Major cities in southern Sabha and Kufra remain tense after battles between Arab and Tuareg tribes, partly motivated by rivalry for smuggling weapons and drugs out of the country, and people move in the opposite direction. In Tripoli, west of the city is plagued by thefts of vehicles, especially for vehicles owned by the small foreign business community. British, Dutch and American cars embassies have been kidnapped in recent months.
In eastern Libya, Jihadism is an additional source of instability. Five months after Islamist militants stormed the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, killing the ambassador Christopher Stevens,and three other U.S. justice officials say no one has been charged with the crime. According to city officials, who had 18 staff positions in the Gaddafi government, including the police chief, were killed in 2012.
Libya is a home to over 500 different militias, with 230 enrolled in the third largest city, Misurata, alone. Most operate as quasi-police units without a political agenda, but the fragmentation of security means no police means criminals.
Victory in the rebellion of 2011, of the provincial forces in Benghazi, Misurata and Zintan more loyal to Gaddafi in Tripoli raised expectations among regional politicians and militias allied attributed more power to them. This led to tensions with central government lacks the constitutional framework to guide its administrative process.
The two most powerful militias, based in Misurata and Zintan, respectively, are under the control of the city authorities, and resistant to government control. They form the core of the “Shield of Libya, an alliance of former rebel militias organized in three divisions that share a nominally pro-government position.
The government security forces are disparate. There are some police units in Tripoli and Benghazi, and a small national army, which is composed of Gaddafi-era officials and distrust of many rebels. A much larger Gendarmerie, the Special Committee on Security, which add up to 80,000, was disbanded after allegations of irregularities and kidnappings by some units. Most of the strength of the SSC is extracted from the militias who have aligned with the SSC as formed units, taking wages, but remained largely autonomous.
With only a small army of its own, the government is obliged to negotiate with Shield forces to intervene in local conflicts. Often, this has been a success, with ‘peacekeepers deployed in Bani Walid Shield, Kufra, Sirte and Sabha. Zintan militia units have also strengthened the government’s security forces guarding the oil and gas southwest on the border with Algeria. However, Shield units being a law unto themselves Misurata Shield led forces captured in Bani Walid November 2012 with support from the government, but with an operation and a schedule dictated by the units and not by the national chief of the State Mayor, Yousef Mangoush.
Obstacles to development
After taking power in a 1969 coup, Gaddafi had imposed an eccentric structure in pre-revolution Libyan economy. His children were endowed with their own business empires, including monopolies in the mobile phone industry and cement production. Its operations were unencumbered by legal or regulatory barriers. Some businessmen, who have links with Gaddafi tribal or family, enjoyed a privileged status in the accrual of benefits and allowed to hold shares in banks control Libyans. Government regulators and courts, both civil and criminal, were subject to political direction from the top. Gaddafi security organization, the Legion Thoria, used his privileged position as guardian of the state to enrich themselves through business and extortion. All this has left Libya without the administrative, regulatory or legal requirements to keep a modern state.
An IMF report published in April 2012 highlighted the need for private sector jobs as high priority, arguing that with high unemployment and more than half of the Libyans under 30 years, oil revenues alone could not sustain the country. He called for 100,000 private sector jobs will be created annually. (****Sorry guys once the IMF comes in it will never get out all you poor Libyan devils that you believe that with your oil everything will be paid off and you will be ok! Ha ha think again! IMF is collecting it under your nose and you my dear brother and sister will starve to death! there will be no oil for you, no money, no free education, no free health, no free nothing….. so you will start saying oh where is Qaddafi we want Qaddafi back we do not like this regime but it is too late my friends….) But if the government is going to make this happen, you must first build structures in a bureaucracy whose officials are not familiar with the trappings of a modern state.
In Tripoli stock exchange, which has a market capitalization of only $ 3 billion compared with $ 56bn of Egypt, only 13 companies are registered. All but one are state banks and insurance companies. Officials complain that there can not attract investment because no regulator. Furthermore, a decree issued in 2012, which limits foreign control of companies registered in Libya, 49% has deterred many foreign investors.
The lack of infrastructure is another hindrance to development. Raed Mohamed, president of the largest company in Libya, Al-Naseem dairy Misurata, said his factory functions only because it has its own power supply, water treatment plants and wastewater, instead of having to rely on municipal facilities.
Libyan security and exacerbate economic problems among themselves, driving the youth militia checkpoints have few job prospects. Meanwhile, violence and gangsterism deter militia Business: Zone Misurata Society, which operates the largest free zone in the country, wants to encourage European companies to ship goods to sub-Saharan Africa through its hub, but admits that security in the long desert roads south across the Sahara must be ensured.
Dogs traitors serving NATO and U.S.
Libya’s government is as divided as the country seeks to govern. Ali Zeidan Prime Minister and President of the Congress of the Nation, Mohammed Magarief, de-facto head of state of Libya, are considered by foreign diplomats as very competent, but politically weak. Both are former leaders of Libyan exiles, and his own party, the National Front, has only three of the 200 seats in Congress, which depends on unstable coalitions.
The largest party, the National Alliance Forces (NFA), is the distrust of many Libyans by the preponderance of Gaddafi era figures in their ranks, as party leader and former Prime Minister Mahmoud Jibril rebel. He deserted his post as key economic adviser of Gaddafi as the rebellion of 2011 gained momentum.
The NFA opposes the Muslim Brotherhood, the ruling Justice and Construction, which ranked second in July 2012 elections – his opponents accuse him of being too close to Qatar, which denies any link. The fear of interference by foreign powers is a constant in the minds of Libya, a reminder of his long and bitter experience under Ottoman, Italian, German and British rulers in the past.
An added complication for coalition-building efforts was the success of the July elections, which saw high turnout and little violence. Foreign observers praised the process, which the United Nations had helped organize for their transparency. The parliament is structured to give 80 seats to party list candidates, and 120 constituencies for elections independent – therefore, resulted in a set that is both highly fragmented and very representative.
“We have three main groups here,” said Mohammed Sammu independent congressman, elected by former pro-rebel suburb east of Tripoli, Suq al-Juma. ”The NFA, the Brotherhood and independent. The problem is that the composition of these groups change [s] all the time.”
Stalling political transition
The political transition process was drawn in August 2011 by the former rebel government, the National Transitional Council: elections expected in June 2012, leading to the election of a parliament and cabinet, separately, the appointment and the supervision of a committee of 60 people to draft a constitution for approval in a referendum to be held in late 2012. Approval would open the way for new elections in the spring of 2013 to any institution established by the Constitution.
Instead, Parliament was involved in the constitutional debate, its members aware of the almost daily protests outside the chamber by a wide range of Libyans frustrated by the slow pace of reform.Congress reached an impasse on the question of how the 60-strong committee should be structured: some legislators favored the election of constitutional experts, while others argued that members should be equally divided along provincial lines. Unable to resolve the deadlock, Congress voted in early February by the committee of 60 people to be elected directly, giving a three-member committee with the task of resolving the regional conflict Congress itself could not solve effectively and stagnant transition to democracy, at least one year.
Once chosen, the commission will have to solve a second argument among Islamists, who want the constitution indebted to Islamic law, and the Liberals, who are pushing for enshrining individual rights and equality of women, particularly .
No date for the election of the committee is established. But the lack of public confidence in Congress revealed on February 3, when 16 civil war invalids occupied the house of Congress, complaining that their pensions had not been paid. Congress decided that it had no obligation to use the police to evict them, and chose instead to move to a nearby hotel for their sessions.
Optimists point between the diplomatic community to unprecedented street celebrations held to mark the second anniversary of the rebellion as evidence of the high degree of consensus among Libyans reform agenda can be agreed. Many foreign companies withdrew from staff, and militias, willingly, had set up checkpoints in major cities, fearing violence from former supporters of Gaddafi, but celebrations passed without incident.
Optimists, Libyans and foreigners, also insist the time is on the side of Libya. Oil production has been restored to near the pre-war level of 1.6 million barrels per day, enough to fund the generous subsidy system and a bloated public sector that ensures a basic standard of living for all Libyans. There are no reliable opinion polls results are available, but anecdotal evidence suggests that the Libyans, while frustrated with the slow pace of change and suspicious of government, we remain committed to the ideals of representative government and personal freedoms. Contradictory attitudes of the Libyan population, both in support of democracy in theory and criticism of their performance in practice, complicate the task of making long-term predictions for the successful transition of Libya.
Libya, The Tragedy of a Town That Has Not Given Up
Libya, the tragedy of a people … THAT IS NOT RENDERED
Over a week, a delegation of Eyes Peace – Leonor Massanet composed, Flavio Signore and Purification Gonzalez of the White-has been holding meetings with Libyan distinct personalities. For obvious reasons we omit the names, places and references of some of them.
Our interview I was with a man who had important positions both domestically and internationally. The II was a character who starred in the 1969 revolution, along with Moammar Gadhafi (Officers Union Revolutionary Council). The III with the highest rank character Libyan state, if it had not been attacked and destroyed by the self-styled “international community”. The IV with the hospital’s director of Sirte.
Interview. About the Gadafa tribe leader in Sirte. He is imprisoned.
Gadafa Tribe leader in Sirte
Now most of the family is out of the country and the few that remain is because they are very old or very sick.
He is imprisoned without charge in Benghazi
His family lived very well thanks to the camel trade for many years.
He was the first director of a school in Sirte. In 1970 he began his political activity in the village committees, with Gaddafi in his hometown, Sirte.
Right now is locked up in jail Shcal Omar.
In the city of Sirte live several tribes: Farljahi, Warfala, Awlat Suleiman, and Gadafa Maadan.
Is a man sick with asthma and not allow access to any medicine. He is a man who has not stolen anything and has not hurt anyone, but in jail he treated worse than a criminal.
They did not get that the mass media were to see him or talk about it, or HRW or humanitarian organizations.
A lawyer is trying to get him out of jail for his asthma, heart disease, cataracts and was under medical supervision, but now they do not give no medicine. The prisons are controlled by armed groups worldwide. He’s in jail with over 150 prisoners without charges any, without charge. But do not leave the attorney do nothing either take him medications.
The tribes are united and support each other and thanks to that it is sometimes gets a little help to the Libyans captured and locked. A jails of Misratah it is impossible to carry no aid whatsoever.
At this time Sirte is occupied by Islamist Darna, ie Al Qaeda, which act to suppress the
Libyan town of Sirte.
Beni Walid has achieved to expel from the city by the armed groups. There have been meetings of the tribes and youth who defend the city and hope that from now the city will be safe. They have not gone to Beni Walid the mass media, or HRW, or the Red Cross, no newspapers more which Al Arabiya.
Since Misurata attempt Beni Walid attack again. and at night is very dangerous because they have taken the surrounding mountains and allow Libyans in Bani Walid have a clear view of the wadi (valley) surrounding the city that was the way to see the attacks coming.
Misurata attacks to Beni Walid at the end planes they were also with Qatar.
Many Libyans of that city have disappeared because they were carried Misurata and running.
Some tribes of the south are helping Beni Walid.
HRW at Hotel Almahari witnessed people who had been executed in Beni Walid, being POWs.
The Interpol working on Misurata and not let the Libyans to travel. Everything is controlled by the mercenaries of Misurata and Al Qaeda.Qatar stands behind Al Qaeda and theUSAstands behind Qatar “under the table”.
The representative of the N.U. in Egypt has said that the Libyans who live in Egypt are criminals. Therefore the Libyans to join them UN and will ask to talk. The UN help all war refugees but do not help the Libyans.
A Tawergha girl at an internally displaced persons camp in Tripoli
TRIPOLI, 19 February 2013 (IRIN) – Two years on from the start of the Libyan revolution, one major humanitarian issue awaits resolution: the internal displacement of around 60,000 Libyans accused of close ties to the Gaddafi regime and committing abuses during the nine-month conflict.
Around half of the internally displaced persons (IDPs) are ethnic Tawergha, according to the Libyan Humanitarian Relief Agency (LibAid) – driven from their home town of the same name to the east of Tripoli.
Now Tawergha community leaders say they are fed up waiting for reconciliation to start, and in June this year say they will leave their 20-odd camps – mainly in Tripoli and Benghazi – to return home.
“The life which we live now, it is no different from dying, and so we prefer to die at home,” Abdelrahman Mahmoud, head of the Local Council of the Tawergha in Tripoli, told IRIN.
“This is our final decision. We tried with all sides. We are weak, what can we do? What threat are we to anyone? We are normal people and we want to live our lives.”
At the Felallah IDP camp in Tripoli around 1,000 Tawergha live in temporary cabins next to a large construction site, crammed into dormitory rooms and supported by food supplies from LibAid and with monitoring support from the UN Refugee Agency (UNHCR).
Eviction from similar sites and student dormitories is a frequent threat.
“If any camps are evicted this will create a big crisis – it will be very difficult to find a place for them,” said Mohamed Al Sweii, an adviser on international cooperation and coordination with LibAid.
As the Libyan economy picks up and international companies start to return, displaced people find their informal settlements under pressure.
LibAid, the government’s humanitarian arm set-up in 2006 and under the responsibility of a deputy prime minister, tries to negotiate with companies where possible, and coordinates with international agencies and local NGOs to provide material support.
The UN has been providing humanitarian support with a special focus over the past year on helping LibAid set-up a database to track IDPs for Tawerghas, and also, other ethnic groups such as the Mshashiya and Qawalish.
“There have been improvements… but even today the conditions in which they are living are not really acceptable,” said Georg Charpentier, UN deputy special representative and resident coordinator in Libya.
“From a humanitarian point of view, it is not right that a resourceful country like Libya has a number of its own citizens living under those conditions.”
The town of Tawergha and its population of around 35,000 were attacked by anti-Gaddafi brigades during the 2011 conflict, mainly from the nearby town of Misrata, 40km to the north.
An estimated 550,000 people were displaced by the fighting in Libya, according to UNHCR, though most have now returned.
But the Tawergha remain displaced. They live in camps and with host families, though some are held in detention, often still under the authority of local militias.
About 1,300 people from Tawergha are detained, missing, or dead, according toHuman Rights Watch, which said earlier this month that crimes committed against the Tawerghans “may amount to crimes against humanity and could be prosecuted by the ICC”.
The generally dark-skinned Tawergha were accused by the brigades of siding with Qaddafi and of killing and raping residents of Misrata during the revolution
Among the missing Tawergha is the husband of Aicha*, an IDP living at the Felallah camp. A mother of three, she has not heard from her husband for 18 months since he was taken by armed men along with their car in downtown Tripoli.
“The life which we live now, it is no different from dying, and so we prefer to die at home,” Abdelrahman Mahmoud, a Tawergha leader
“I don’t want anything from the government – just my husband and the chance to hear his voice,” she told IRIN. “They said his identity papers were fake but that was just an excuse. I’ve had no news since.”
Such stories are widespread in the camps.
Despite the lack of resolution to the Libyan IDP problem, the last 12 months have seen a number of improvements, including a reduction in incursions by armed fighters into the camps.
“Today the environment for a dialogue and reconciliation process is much more conducive than it was, say, one year ago. It’s quite natural. Emotions are decreasing and people tend to look at things more rationally than emotionally,” Charpentier told IRIN.
The predicament of the Tawergha is now far more openly discussed in Libya, including in the local media.
“In the beginning there were so many lies about the Tawergha – people had the wrong image of us and what we had done in the war. Now people are becoming better informed,” said Mahmoud.
But these changes have not yet translated into a durable long-term solution, even if IDP access to government services has improved.
“It’s less desperate than it was but these are fairly temporary arrangements. The longer they stay there the more it impacts psychologically, and also on their welfare, with the children not really being in a real home or village,” said Emmanuel Gignac, head of UNHCR in Libya.
Plans to return
While IDP numbers are fairly stable and the government has the finances to support them, the return of IDPs is closely tied to the success of any reconciliation process.
“The key issue is not so much responding to their humanitarian needs for ever; the key issue is to encourage and trigger a dialogue and a reconciliation process that will lead to a durable solution for them,” said Charpentier.
UN officials have held regular meetings with politicians, and local and military councils in Misurata to try to chart a path forward.
As part of a roadmap for a return, Tawergha community leaders issued an official apology to the residents of Misurata and the nation in February 2012 and say they will surrender anyone accused of committing abuses, and help the judicial authorities.
LibAid officials say they are hopeful they can organize a long-delayed IDP conference in mid-March, though there remains a degree of uncertainty over whether the government or the General National Congress should lead reconciliation efforts.
“There are negotiations going on at the moment concerning the return but nothing concrete – there seems to be a lack of interest,” said Mahmoud, and the community has now unilaterally decided to move back home on 1 June.
They say politicians will never speak out on the IDP issue because of the risk of undermining their support ahead of constitutional debates.
“It’s good, it’s the right approach, but I just feel that June is a bit early. But again, it’s fair play to use this as a way to put pressure because you can’t just wait for the process to be addressed,” said Gignac.
“The later you deal with difficult issues that require reconciliation, the more difficult it is. The message is not that you have to deal with it as quickly as possible; the message is that you have to start dealing with it as quickly as possible because you may need several years to deal with it, even decades.”
The idea of a June return has increased discussions of an eventual return – but such a move is unlikely to be successful without support to rebuild a heavily looted town.
“I hope the IDP situation can be sorted out in 2013 – but for close to two years they are still in the camps. Most of them didn’t do anything during the revolution – they are women and children,” Al Sweii from LibAid told IRIN.
“We need all Libya to enjoy the revolution and its anniversary. We don’t want people in the camps to hate the revolution. But it’s very difficult if some are celebrating the revolution while others are living in camps and have a miserable life.”
- Tribe Social Council statement Warfala № 10: Social Board members of tribes Warfala announce to all who are on the road and have the responsibility and burden of faith in the covenant, as are all the children of our tribe , which announced a “chosen to represent [you]” Some of them, since they were arrested, tortured and dishonest treatment and denied the mercy of martyrdom and freedom healing wounded, sick and prisoners, security and the return of displaced persons and the health and safety of others …
They also mentioned above (meaning “rat varfala”) represent no one, not even themselves, because they are pawns in the hands of third parties, not the enemy, but the invention of artists that hate and hate the fact that all the hidden and exposed their hypocrisy, corrupt scum, more heinous criminal gangs who attacked Bani Walid and killed his people and shed the blood of heroes, and burned their houses and stole their property, continue to be the greatest among you, Bani Walid creatures … Walid made by people who have defended and continue to defend it, and not before, cowards and scum. Acolytes owners warheads, killing the pride and dignity that are a thousand times better than you, who live in humiliation and disgrace.
- Tripoli:The streets are full of military vehicles, hundreds of mercenaries and terrorists are on high alert after the traitor who calls himself Ali Zaidan prime minister denounced a “illegal” insurrection for February 15organized by the popular mass the eastern region.
* We report the kidnappingof Colonel Musa Abdul Salam traitor coordinator called the Interior Ministry and the institutions of civil society outside the headquarters of the National Conference – Tripoli.
* The UN headquarters in Tripoli was attacked by hand grenades thrown inside only to report injuries and material damage
* The oil crisis in Libya is alarming, gas stations are out of supply, Tobruk, Sabha, Tripoli, Sirte, etc are seen queues of citizens who are outraged by the shortage.
The hearing was held in secret, and the judgement was delivered behind closed doors, according to a Libyan journalist Asad Abu Gil “. The court ordered the execution of Saif al-Islam in Benghazi, Tripoli and Senussi” Two of the defendants will be executed on February 17,the second anniversary of the Libyan revolution [counter].
* Ramadan Salah Baccouche Killed in Plateau Alsakba Warfali – Tripoli Sidi Hussein hard after he was shot while driving. Maalmana funeral prayers for tomorrow at noon in Beni Walid Alsakbh Cemetery.
* Two civilians found dead , were slaughtered and were natives of the city of Derna
* Fall rocket propelled grenades at the Mitiga air base by the residents of the market on Friday, which led to casualties among militias Abdel Raouf enemy is called Nawasi battalion and Vhlom residents accuse the Friday market to kill their children. The Prime Minister also announced the Libyan Ali Zaidan state of emergency, in Benghazi and Tripoli and a curfew was imposed due to the unprecedented lawlessness.
- Kufra: Friday brave patriots raised the Green flag of the Libyan called the headquarters of the Supreme Security Committee SUKNA
- Tobruk:Korean delegation came under fire while travelling from Benghazi to Tobruk, in the area of Umm packages. The city of Tobruk experiencing many aspects of the protest was today the closing of the oil port of Harika expression of anger as a result of the marginalization of the eastern region, said.
* The end of the oil port of Tobruk Harika this morning.
- Egypt – Libya:Egyptian border police catch a truck that tried to smuggle a stash of arms for one. Asked the driver stated that the weapons came from Misurata, at this time still remains in the Egyptian prosecution.
* Egypt sells leaders of the Revolution on the occasion of the birth of the prophet Muhammad!
* Due to the continuing civil war in Libya and the instability The representative consultant of Libya in the Arab League, Ahmed Abdel-Salam said that the summit of Egypt – Libya has been postponed until the month of February following, which was scheduled this week in Cairo. Ahmed Abdul Salam he said, that the reason for the delay is the instability that has plagued the country for more than two years and worth mentioning that Libya is witnessing a state of chaos and lack of security and political stability …From Muammar Gaddafi was murdered at the hands of NATO forces.
- Misrata:Bandidos “rebels” who has kidnapped the city have warned that war-planes used to bomb any invasion from the east, in the direction of Brega and Ras Lanuf on 15/02/2013.
* Sheikh Mohammed bin Othman was removed, was the leader of the Muslim Brotherhood, organizer and member of the local council in Misurata.
* Yesterday a car bandits who patrol the streets face was shot, a “rebel” was seriously injured ….
- Italy – Libya: the Green flag was hoisted at the Libyan embassy in Rome amid the astonishment of NATO rebels
- Sirte: there were fierce clashes in Sirte, a congress delegation mobster tries to mediate or serve to capture tallow patriots …..
* Message Green Resistance to mercenaries and terrorists “rebels” NATO
Green flags invade the world
- The firsttest images Saif al-Islam Gaddafi in Zintan:
- Naji al-Hariri was killed today by six bullets penetrated his body in front of his house Alliti region of Benghazi, the employee victim with battalions of armed militias and serves as director of the office of a cousin, Gen. Omar al-Hariri .
- Reported clashes in Ajeelat Balqguadf burning after the death of a young man from a family Brich.
- National Oil Company is required to purchase Greek companies and Russian and Italian about 2.5 million tons of gasolinein 2013. Sources said that among the companies that won the bids for motor oil and Hellas Greek Italian oil company oil refining company Saras Itasco commercial arm of the Russian Lukoil, and Trafigura also won a share of the commercial offer.
- Misurata: Killed a prison guard Misurata after a grenade was thrown by Free Libya, which resulted in obtaining this prison to a full battalion belonging to the militia Misurata.
- Germany and the Netherlandsjoined Western countries whose nationals are required to immediately leave Libya, as requested by the U.S. State of its citizens not to travel to Benghazi for is an unsafe area where militias rule.
* Malta joined Britain and began to withdraw its nationals is the last of eastern Libya, including Benghazi also stopped all air Malta flights to and from Libya. It seems that there are some amazing sites west of decisions for Islamists militants Medium in U.S. Libyan after State Department confirmed that the weapons were obtained by the hijackers in Algeria Hsalo Libya. Also increased attacks against foreigners in eastern Libya following the assassination of U.S. ambassador and weeks after the Italian ambassador in Benghazi.
- Libya is no longer called “state of the masses” but “Mafia State”: ”Congress” spurious born of conquest of the country by NATO which has delegated the administration of the colony to criminal gangs, renegade fundamentalist fanatics and mercenaries in the pay of the oil companies and the United Arab puppets and Qatar as Saudi land decided that the country no longer officially called Libyan Arab Jamahiriya Socialist.
It formalize what was a sad reality since the fall of Tripoli and other Libyan cities and the treacherous murder of Gaddafi and other Libyan dignitaries the Libyan state ceased to exist as independent Arab revolutionary and anti-imperialist. Libyan was often translated as “state of the masses”. Now is not simply a state in the hands of the international Mafia.
The Arab nation will lead to new anti-imperialist revolutions to rebuild United revolutionaries like Boumedienne Algeria, Gaddafi’s Libya, South Yemen, Saddam’s Iraq and Nasser’s Egypt and also the criminal bar reactionary states in the pay of Israel and Western imperialists.
Libyans tortured by NATO criminals who call themselves “rebels”
- Trial postponed to February Baghdadi Mahmudi: The appeals court judge decided to postpone the trial of Tripoli, former Prime Minister Baghdadi Mahmudi, carp and Tervas Zhmul Amer, to 11 February.** And asked the court, was quoted as saying the Libyan news agency, the prosecution must implement previous resolutions, the urgency attached report Experience and notifying witnesses. ** And heard the judge declared the meeting of the third part of the accused, the witnesses for the prosecution and the defence for the second accused, Zhmul tent, at the request of defence attorneys and prosecutors regarding their relationship battalions provide fuel gas, the conversion of funds, and training of the armed hordes to address the plight of February in time *.
- Zliten City Tstakiz bloody morning after the assassination of Sheikh Hussein bin Rahima: He killed one of my values Sheikh angle “Salam Al Asmar” in Zliten, Sheikh “compassionate Hussein bin” where a body was found near his house on the market Tuesday Zliten aisle. Sources confirmed that “bin uterine” God’s mercy murderers slaughter of the vein to vein without moving his murderers eyelids
- Sabha: People Sabha are outraged and a vigil today to condemn the killing of their children in prisons of darkness.
- Report on the Libyan army weapons “People’s Armed Forces” destroyed and stolen by NATO and its partners Al-Qaeda: This was owned by the Libyan army until 2008, destroyed all such weapons during the war for us over 40 countries? Sukhoi war-planes mention? And by the way, you can review the reports of NATO during the war cemetery, said that the number of aircraft that have been identified and did not exceed 6 aircraft.
- EU sends mission to help Libya to control its borders:EU preparations finished, send a civilian mission in Libya, to help them control their borders, which is a very difficult task for the illegal government of Libya. The EU source said that – according to the Agence France Presse – The civilian mission that decides sent from the Gaddafi regime fell at the hands of NATO, has formally approved in the coming weeks, to be sent by mid-year . The same source added that the Libyan authorities are struggling to control the land border, which extends to a distance of four hundred miles, most of them freely and desert, and crossing points used in various smuggling operations. The National Conference was “parliament” had ordered in December.
- Tajura: Clashes medium weapons and sounds “RPG – 14.5 – 23″ due to an armed clash between more than 100 cars belonging to the internal and the Marine battalion based in based Tajoura called “Marine Battalion” and the government ended commitment control illegal forces battalion headquarters.
- Benghazi : another employee of the Security Service National Salah al-Mufti Vazri died at his home in an explosion placed on his car bomb.
* Found four car bombs for the bombing of Benghazi shortly before
* Directed to a police vehicle in Benghazi Fwyhat RPG Bakazv area led to the deaths of four people who were there and spoke to Benghazi news for one last blast Archaeological Museum sparks clashes in Benghazi and Quiche Square.
* A bomb was thrown at a police vehicle in Benghazi tonight. A police officer, the driver, was killed. His name was Wali Jamal Khalil. The incident occurred at Kish, near Fuvayhata. According to eyewitnesses, the bomb was thrown at a police car from another car. The incident occurred around 9:00 pm. The explosion was heard in the distance.
Ten days ago, the body of a police officer in Benghazi Nasser Al-Moghrabi Finno was found with a gunshot wound to the head, three days after his abduction. Another policeman was kidnapped last week.
The latest incident came three days after the attack on the Italian Consul General Guido de Sanctis.
- Bani Walid:The release of a number of children and Rafla detained in prisons in Misrata. We thank God for their safety and we ask God to release all the children of detainees in prisons in Libya militias.
- Area residents Aldjaafarh condemn the burning of their homes by terrorist beasts Gharyan: A number of people in the area Aldjaafarh resentment by burning their houses in the city of Gharyan militias criminals. A Ashraf al-Jaafari concerned that he had found his district and all its contents burned Ajaj indoors percent exceeded that place after clashes between tribes and Gharyan Aldjaafarh because of a dispute over the ownership of a parcel of land. Jaafari said he was not resident and its neighbours in the region mentioned all the contents of their homes in a conflict is not a camel, with no judgements as he said, stressing that the residents of the area were forced to leave their homes after the occurrence of this problem.
- Berlusconi admits that the Libyan Revolution was built and managed by Sarkozy for oil and gas: The former Italian Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi, has admitted that the NATO intervention in Libya was orchestrated by the then French President Nicolas Sarkozy who wanted to take a share the Libyan oil and natural gas, after he travelled to Libya and Gaddafi was embracing posters of Muammar Berlusconi.
According to a video posted by the website in Eretz Zen of You Tube channel, the discovery of large reserves of natural gas in the Mediterranean coast of Syria, Lebanon and Israel would have caused another “Arab Revolution Spring” in Syria whose overthrow artificial not only means taking control of the natural gas reserves of Syria and Lebanon – both “Lebanon and Syria are” – but also finding a route for the natural gas pipeline from Qatar to move to Europe and Turkey, while Qatar looking to Europe and Turkey offer a good deal on this natural resource while cutting the current supplier, Russia.
- Algeria – Libya:Islamists who attacked the Algerian Sahara gas site on Wednesday, killing more than a dozen people and taking many hostages before being defeated by an army assault came from Libya,said on Thursday night Algerian Interior Minister Dahou Ould Kablia.
- Women used by Al Qaeda terrorists in the city of Derna, Libya
- Al Qaeda in Libya governing alliance with traitors and mercenaries in the service of NATO issued a statementin which they agree to launch reprisal attacksin Benghazi, for the support they give to France in its war crusade in Mali.
The Puppet Prime Minister Ali Zeidan meeting with the Puppet Cabinet on Wednesday (Photo: Puppet Prime Minister`s Orafice)
Tripoli, 10 January 2013:
The Puppet Prime Minister of the Illegal Occupation Regime seeking to rule Libya unsuccessfully after 2 years of trying, Ali Zeidan, has warned yet again that lawlessness will not be tolerated with the appeal to give an easy time for the Euromerican capitalists and local “rat” allies falling on deaf ears.
The “government”, he has said, was moving forward in the building of state institutions but there were “some entities”which wanted Libya to remain in chaos “in order for them to accomplish their interests”. He did not specify who he had in mind but said that the government would “not allow any obstacles to hinder our work or stop us”.
However it is well known that the 95% of Libyans who want the return of the Jamahiriya socialism and direct democracy and the active popular resistance are hindering efforts and will not cease putting up a fight until Libya is free of what they call the “rats” — the 5% reactionaries who have brought chaos and destruction.
With an estimated 60,000 killed in the war to occupy Libya and install the puppet regime(after admission by the “rats” that they lost only 4,000and not 50,000 as previously claimed), and around 10,000 political prisoners, and one million Libyans — almost a quarter of the population — forced into exile, this is not surprising.
Traitor Zeidan’s comments, made at a “cabinet” meeting on Wednesday, followed days of disturbances in Tripoli in which several people died and were injured during pitched gun battles.
The clashes reignited on Monday when, following the death of an alleged drugs dealer from the capital’s Fashloum district, angry locals attacked the militia supposedly responsible for his death, while youngsters armed with machine guns closed roads in the area.
According to Rat Interior MinistryUndersecretary Omar El Khadrawi, the dead man had been killed — “unlawfully” he said — by a support unit linked to the SSC commanded by Abdel-Raouf Karrah based at Mitiga airbase. (here is the link from the Libyan Herald which lets not forget it belongs to MI6= London Times-
He did not name the unit but Karrah is head of the Nawasi brigade, widely viewed in Tripoli as Islamist.
Possibly because there was no response from the police, army or SSC at the time, since these are all tied up trying to keep the would-be rulers of Libya safe and overwhelmed by crime in general — the murder rate is up 500% in the past 2 years even according to the massaged figures of the regime — the lawlessness quickly spread, resulting in the deaths of at least two more people.
Khadrawi said that one man, who, he named by as Mohamed Albuashi, was killed in a clash in the area of Ghrarat, Suk-Jumua. An unspecified support unit then managed to calm tempers but while it was on its way back to base, it was attacked by the Ejadida prison near Fornaj. In the fighting, one man was killed and five others wounded, one of them seriously. This, Khadrawi said, ratcheted up tensions in the Fashloum and Belkhair areas from where locals then went and attacked Karrah’s base at Mitiga airport.
The Prime Rat Minister has announced that Karrah is to be questioned. He said that he will be held accountable if there is a case against him.
Responding to Khadrawi’s call for an end to public lawlessness, the illegal occupation regime’s so-called SSC (“Supreme Security Committee”) in Tripoli yesterday announced it would take action against anyone closing roads, causing harm to the public or damaging private or public property. In particular it called on parents to take control of their children and prevent them from causing such damage to property.
Anarchy and terrorism a de facto government of NATO in Libya
- Tripoli: assault on the residence of the prime minister in Tripoli after a violent demonstration of an armed group that then carried out an attack on the headquarters of the ministry of internal affairs, chaos and destruction was wrapped round the place and panic too badly injured among the residents of the area. The balance sheet is 16 deaths between bandits “rebels” and civilians who will defend themselves. And it has now closed the streets leading to the residence of the prime minister and we do not know if some illegitimate officials were liquidated or injured in the incident.
* Tripoli each day grows anarchy following the murder of a Vhlom youth field by what is known as a battalion Nawasi in the “Friday market”, have been burned tires in the majority of streets of the capital and the riots between the militias of mercenaries and terrorists that have deliberately cut off electricity to the neighborhoods that are in the area of the disputes.
* Explosions rocked the Friday market and in the surrounding area of the military airport Metiga, then the terrorists and mercenaries from the battalion Nawasi murdered 3 young people.
* Last night, a group of armed men kidnapped the head of the externalsecurity Colonel Mohammed Hadi Agayloshi, we hope that this traitor is prosecuted and executed.
* We were informed that the morning of Wednesday the hotel to Jawhara located close to Plaza of the Martyrs was burned down by bandits “rebels”.
- Sabha: the head of the bandits Mohammed Maqrif, for our bad luck of the resistance he was saved from an attack on his life in the south by the Libyan resistance. On another occasion there we will be more lucky to liquidate him, this cowardly traitor.
* Turkish Airlines on Tuesday decided to suspend its flights from the airport of Sebha from next week and will be the last flights of the Thursday as a result of the deterioration of security.
* Reported severe shortages in gas cylinders because the mercenaries and traitors “rebels” have sold on the black market, at the expense of the citizens and sold from 25 up to 30 dinars per cylinder.
- Gharyan: There is fighting in the town of Gharyan and killed a member of the army of mercenaries in the service of NATO.
- Ajdabiya: a group of young people distributed fliers in which it advertised a strong lifting programmed in Benghazi, Derna and Tobruk for the day 15-2-2013.
- Tarhuna: the death of four members of the employees of the National Army, called on the road between Tarhuna and Bani Walid after a horrific traffic accident.
- Benghazi: was abducted the dog traitor colonel Abdul Qadir Bahour.
* A strong explosion rocked the city of Benghazi on Monday. Pump directed against one of the accused in the attack to “consulate” the USA in Benghazi, was the cause of the explosion. According to the website of Al-Saba Al-Youm , the explosion occurred near the home of Ahmad Abu Hatano, the commander of the brigade of the dissolved “Obaid Abi”. Abu Hatay – a former chief of staff of previous break-ins and one of the suspects in the attack against the “consulate” of the USA in Benghazi.
- Ajelat: Destruction by criminal gangs in the service of NATO and U.S.
- Misurata: Nearly 400 bodies of young Taourga were found, were being detained in prisons Misurata, the images were recently revealed by the Red Cross, I didn’t know the circumstances of these deaths, and its said to be an initial set and there are hundreds anonymous, you must open an investigation under the supervision of the United Nations,to how many where killed , died under torture in prisons or were liquidated identity!
The astral body Abani after being tortured by the terrorists in Misurata
- Kufra: President of the local council called for the city of Kufra Mohammed Busdenh confirmed death of 3 persons Toubou after the shooting by an unknown car.
* Confrontations have taken place this morning in the city of Kufra among young people of the tribe Toubou and young people of the tribe Azwaip in the building of the University as a result two young men wounded. The bandits “rebels” are in a panic and have requested air strikes that at this time overflights Kufra.
- Tunisia Libya: Today in Tunisia solidarity and friendship of a group of intellectuals with the persecuted and prisoners in Libya, held a press conference with journalists in Libya and abroad was organized by the Tunisian lawyer fishing Bashir and was attended by the name of Sol.
* Quoted sources familiar with the border clashes between Libya and Tunisia between the army and the armed militias of Tunisia on February 17 at the border crossing of Ras Jedir minefield in which killed six wounded. The closing continues due to the tension between the two countries.
* Mustafa Abdul Jalil flee to Tunisia: despite the travel ban ordered by a military court: media agencies on Monday the arrival of the president call national transition Council old Libyan Mustafa Abdul Jalil to the Tunisian capital on the night of Sunday, despite the travel ban to the orders of a local military tribunal consider the murder of the former commander of his army, the general Abdel-Fattah Younis. (***WELL I WILL BE DAMNED ALLAH HAS A WAY OF MAKING PEOPLE PAY FOR THEIR SINS, HE BETRAYED OUR COUNTRY KILLED HALF OF THE POPULATION AND NOW HIS ON THE RUN… )
The agency said that Abdul Jalil, “came last night to Tunisia, at the invitation of the Tunisian president Moncef Marzouki”. The agency added that “was officially received Abdul Jalil Tunis airport (Carthage) international”, noting that “he was received by the First Counselor to the President of Tunisia, and Libya’s ambassador to Tunisia Gernaz beauty”.
* The prime minister of Tunisia Hammadi Jebali arrives to Tripoli – Libya Libyan refugees to sell and save his country from bankruptcy. The prime minister of Tunisia Hammadi Dzhebali arrived in Tripoli on Monday morning, in a visit of urgency, after that the Tunisian government officially declared bankrupt.
Dzhebali and their ministers were greeted on arrival at the airport land Metiga, chief of the so-called interim government Zeydanom Ali, and the reception was attended by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Mohamed Abdel Aziz, the minister of the Interior, Economy and Trade, Minister of Defense and Head of State The staff and the staff of the embassy and the ambassador to Libya, Tunisia, and many members of the security and the so-called “national army”.
Tunisian Prime Minister, was accompanied by the delegation of ministers of Foreign Affairs, between them the minister Rafiq Salam, the economy Reza Saidi, minister of the Interior, Ali and the Minister of Defense Abdul Kareem al-Zubaidi DATE, and the head of the State Largest Rachid Ammar.
Apparently, on the horizon a new contract, as well as its predecessors, the contract for the sale of what they called “supporters of Qaddafi” for the price of the ”Renaissance new economy of Tunisia” and “save the country and its economy of an imminent collapse”.
* Close to the border crossing of Ras Ajdir between Libya and Tunisia, in the context of the riots that are taking place in the Tunisian Ben Guerdane between the people of the region and the army and Tunisian clashes came after the decision was Atkhada to stop the movement of trade between the two parts of Libya and Tunisia (transport vehicles large) His Apple orchard caused by Desert will be Ben Guerdane parents and adjacent areas of the Sunday also saw several assaults on Libyan citizens in the Tunisian side in these areas, so please our Libyan brothers in Tunisia be careful and not take this way.
- Sirte: Gunmen from Misrata tried to enter Sirte on the south side, but were surprised by another battalion of Martyrs Brigade criminals that keep coming, the reason apparently wanted to arrest some “rebels” and take control of areas opestas crimnales controlled by gangs, was injured being taken to hospital Sina
* A car bomb exploded outside a popular local radio in Sirte they evacuated one dead of the gunmen in this explosion, has been luring armed forces that protects the zone radius was then put in the car a bomb and detonated by remote control and could not constipation Balvaal.
- Egypt – Libya: protesters burned the headquarters of the Arab League in Egypt. It should be noted that the reason is that the Arab League in a resolution on the war in Libya in 2011.
- Sabratha: Strong detonation of mortar shells landed in the night Tunaibat gateway and another drop in the area Aldbabashah Sabratha.
Bani Wali: Informed sources informed us inside Libya that 122 young youth Bani Walid have filed a lawsuitagainst the chief of the general call of the National Congress in its capacity as agent of the membersof the General Conference in Resolution 7 and its impact. As the lawyer is expected that the judge will rule GESMA for the benefit of its customers and demanded compensation and material and moral officially Aatdara Congress before the Libyans for all inhabitants of Bani Walid. The lawyer also predicted that the number of cases will increase against the National Congress for the same replacement decision after court decision in favor of their clients. A tribute to these young people jealous of their city and their country.
* militia ratvermentMay 28 stormed the headquarters of the local council in Bani Walidby breaking the main door and in the interior offices of the defendants named Abdullah Mohammad Bashir Abuhnav and stole their money and rights.
* The death of four members of employees of the National Army called on the highway between Tarhuna and Bani Walid after a horrible traffic accident.
- Scandalous image of the son of the Minister of Foreign Affairs Libyan Abdel Rahman Shalgam at a cabaret!!!!
(****editors note there are more pictures if anyone cares to find out to see where the ratverment spend the money abroad!!! All the Nightclubs know the Libyans as their best clients!!!! when I have time I will post some photos from our ambassadors and friends)
Both believed that Khamis Gaddafi was killed! Watch this video
- Lukashenko: The Truth about Libya and Iraq
OIL VAMPIRES Eni Italian oil-company in Libya
Libyans protesters in India against terrorist “Salafists” NTC and NATO
It is necessary that men should understand things as they are, should call them by their right names, and should know that an army is an instrument for killing, and that the enrollment and management of an army...is a preparation for murder - Tolstoy