German foreign nationals are called for in Libya to depart rapidly and immediately without any delay.
This comes after a huge explosion rocked the city of Benghazi, a car bomb yesterday in front of Galaa Hospital, which has inflicted dozens of dead and wounded.
The several Western embassies have left Libya since the unrest weeks because of security and instability gripping the country more than two years ago. Among these embassies. U.S. embassy and the French, British, Australian and others.
The Gaddafi International News Agency – Washington.
Spokesman for the U.S. Department of Defense, George Little, today, that the United States sent military forces to Sicily to intervene if it is exposed its diplomatic mission in Libya threat, and months after the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi.
The ministry spokesman said, “We are ready to intervene if the situation deteriorates, or if requested to do so.”
And exposed the U.S. Department of Defense for sharp criticism in recent months because of its inability to send an intervention force in a timely manner to respond to an attack on the consulate in Benghazi, killing four people, including Ambassador in September.
The spokesman added that these elements of the military who will likely ensure the safety of diplomatic premises or evacuation of American diplomats, stationed at the base Sitjonala of NATO in Sicily, did not provide further clarification.
Washington ordered, last Wednesday, to leave a section of the workers at the embassy in Tripoli, in response to the deteriorating security situation following the blockade imposed on the two ministries armed groups.
Britain took similar action after a car bomb attack on April 23 at the French embassy in Tripoli, which resulted in the injury of the French.
New evidence reveals the Obama administration’s version of the events that took place in Benghazi on September 11, 2012 was based on a tissue of lies. The Weekly Standard’s Steven Hayes has obtained a timeline and a series of emails revealing the self-serving efforts made by administration officials, who heavily edited CIA talking points about the attack that cost four Americans, including ambassador to Libya Chris Stevens, their lives.Also revealed is who made the changes and why they made them.
The revelations are part of a reportpublished by the five Republican Committee chairmen that has been largely dismissed by a calculatingly indifferent media, despite the reality that it includes direct quotes from administration officials, along with footnotes indicating the times the messages were sent. Although the names of some officials have been omitted in some places, the Weekly Standard has confirmed the identity of two administration officials who authored two critical emails: one illuminating the reason for the editing itself and the other announcing a September 15 meeting of top administration officials, where the ultimate draft of the talking points would be finalized.
What they sought to obscure is the reality that while the initial attack was still taking place, the State Department Operations Center sent out two alerts, at 4:05 p.m and 6:08 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time (EDT). The former indicated an attack was taking place. The latter alert revealed that an al Qaeda-linked terrorist group, Ansar al Sharia, was claiming credit for it. According to the House report, these alerts were widely circulated among administration officials, including those at the highest levels of government. Another cable sent by the CIA station chief in Libya the following day reveals that eyewitnesses confirmed that a terrorist attack involving the participation of Islamic jihadists had occurred.
It was exactly that reality the administration sought to obscure.
The Standard reveals the three versionsof the edited talking points.Version 1 was distributed internally for comment at 11:15 a.m. on Friday, September 14. Key points include:
–The initial theory that the Benghazi attacks “were spontaneously inspired by the protests at the U.S. embassy in Cairo”;
–”Islamic extremists with ties to al Qa’ida participated”;
–Members of Ansar al Sharia “were involved”;
–”Wide availability of weapons and experienced fighters in Libya contributed to the lethality of the attacks”;
–”Five other attacks against foreign interests” had taken place since April, leading to the possibility that the consulate had been “previously surveilled”;
–The U.S. is “working w/Libyan authorities and intelligence partners” to bring those responsible to justice.
After this draft’s initial distribution, the CIA amended it, adding two more points. “On 10 September we warned of social media reports calling for a demonstration in front of the [Cairo] Embassy and that jihadists were threatening to break into the Embassy,” and “The Agency has produced numerous pieces on the threat of extremists linked to al Qaeda in Benghazi and Libya.” They also changed two talking points: the reference to “al Qa’ida” was removed, and Benghazi “attacks” became “demonstrations.”
An hour into the vetting process, the official confirmed by the Standard to be Victoria Nuland raised “serious concerns”–about the political impact, fearing that Congress would hammer the State Department for “not paying attention to Agency warnings.”Minor revisions followed, but they weren’t good enoughfor Nuland, who said the changes did not“resolve all my issues or those of my building leadership,” further warning that State Department officials would directly contact National Security Council (NSC) officials as a result. In a matter of moments, the House report noted, that “White House officials responded by stating that the State Department’s concerns would have to be taken into account.” It was then that Ben Rhodes notified the various groups working on the pointsthat a meeting would take place on September 15 to resolve their issues.
Version two of the report was put together at 9:45 a.m. on Saturday. According to officials with knowledge of what occurred at this meeting of the Deputies Committee, CIA deputy director Mike Morrel heavily edited this version, removing 148 of its 248 words.The entirety of the previous report was reduced to the “spontaneous attack” theory, followed by the idea that “this assessment may change as additional information is made available,” and that the “investigation is ongoing to help bring justice to those responsible for the deaths of U.S. citizens.”
Less than two hours later, those three points became the bullet points in Version three, which became the final version of the administration’s talking points.
On Sunday, September 16, UN Ambassador Susan Ricewas sent out by the administration to pitch the Muslim video canard. The following day, Nuland rose to Rice’s defense. “What I will say, though, is that Ambassador Rice, in her comments on every network over the weekend, was very clear, very precise, about what our initial assessment of what happened is. And this was not just her assessment, it was also an assessment you’ve heard in comments coming from the intelligence community, in comments coming from the White House.”
Yet even the redacted version of the talking points never mentioned anything about a video.Despite that reality, the administration, led by Barack Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton,continued to pitch that mendacious version of the events, inaugurating the Obama administration’s ongoing efforts to mislead the American public in the weeks leading up to the presidential election— weeks during which we were assured that al Qa’ida and terror were “on the run.”
At a press briefing last Friday, State Department spokesperson Patrick Ventrell declined to comment regarding Nuland’s involvement, and why critical details were edited out of the final draft. “We regularly discuss our public messaging with our interagency counterparts, that’s part of what happens in the interagency,” said Ventrell. “ We’re not going to get into the details…of our internal deliberative process on these. We continue to be transparent with the congress, and have been, and shared thousands of documents. Talking points is something that they’ve looked into.”
Yet the “most transparent administration in history” provided the emails to members of the House and Senate intelligence committees on the stipulation that they would only be available for a limited time, and not turned over to the committees. That agreement was part of a political deal whereby Senate Republicans would not hold up the nomination of current CIA Director John Brennan.
As damning as these revelations are, they are far from the only problems the Obama administration faces in a scandal that can no longer be contained. Last Thursday, it was revealed that the State Department’s Office of Inspector General will be conducting an investigation of the Accountability Review Board’s (ARB) report, an outrageous whitewash whose central conclusion was the idea that “the tragic loss of life, injuries, and damage to U.S. facilities and property rests solely and completely with the terrorists who perpetrated the attacks.” According to well-placed sources, the IG wants to determine if the ARB declined to interview critical witnesses,who wanted to provide their accounts of Benghazi to the panel whose conclusions insulated top officials–including Hillary Clinton–for the “inadequate security” at the consulate.
Two of those whistleblowers, now revealed to be Gregory Hicks, Foreign Service Officer and former Deputy Chief of Mission/Chargé d’Affairs in Libya, and Mark Thompson, the Acting Deputy Assistant Secretary for Counterterrorism, are being represented by Washington attorneys Victoria Toensing and her husband Joseph DiGenova, respectively. Appearing on “Geraldo” Saturday night, Toensing told Rivera that “the things that her client will be saying will be contradictory to what the administration’s scenario was.” DiGenova promised that “what will come out of the hearing is that the Accountability Review Board conducted by General Pickering and Admiral Mullen will be proven to have been a cover-up–one of the worst jobs ever done in the history of governmental reporting…”
DiGenova further noted that neither Pickering or Mullen ever interviewed Hillary Clinton during their investigation, and that when Pickering was told he would have to deal with it, he became physically ill.
The third witness expected to testify is Eric Nordstrom, diplomatic security officer and former regional security officer in Libya. Nordstrom, who was based in Tripoli until two months before the attack, is the security officer who twice requested additional security in Benghazi before the attack. Nordstrom cited a chronology that included 200 security incidents in Libya between June 2011 and July 2012, including 48 that occurred in Benghazi.
An equally explosive revelation emerged a week ago,when an anonymous U.S. special operatortold Fox News the administration’s contention that no forces were available to get to Benghazi in time was also a lie.“I know for a fact that C 110, the EUCOM CIF, was doing a training exercise, not in the region of northern Africa, but in Europe. And they had the ability to react and respond,” he contended. The C 110 is a 40-man special ops force reportedly capable of conducting rapid response and deployment. They were located only three-and-a-half hours away in Croatia on Sept. 11.
The operator revealed there were other members of special ops and other officials aware and involved, but that they would be “decapitated if they came forward with information that could affect high-level commanders.”The Fox source added that members of the special ops community feel betrayed, and believe that betrayal goes to the highest levels of the administration.
The administration apparently couldn’t care less. Last Tuesday at his press conference, President Obama claimed he was “unaware” of any effort to prevent whistleblowers from testifying. On the same day, Secretary of State John Kerry contended that there is “an enormous amount of misinformation out there.” ”We have to demythologize this issue and certainly depoliticize it,” Kerry told reporters at the State Department. “The American people deserve answers. I’m determined that this will be an accountable and open State Department as it has been in the past, and we will continue to do that, and we will provide answers.”
Kerry had previously expressed frustration with Republicans for refusing to accept the conclusions of the ARB. “Let’s get this done with, folks,” Kerry told the House Foreign Affairs Committee in testimony last month. “Let’s figure out what it is that’s missing, if it’s legitimate or isn’t. I don’t think anybody lied to anybody. And let’s find out exactly, together, what happened, because we got a lot more important things to move on to and get done.”
Last Wednesday, White House press secretary Jay Carney echoed Kerry’s indifference. “Let’s be clear,” he said. “Benghazi happened a long time ago. We are unaware of any agency blocking an employee who would like to appearbefore Congress to provide information related to Benghazi.”
On Saturday, Rep. Darrel Issa (R-CA), the chairman of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, praised the State Department officials who have agreed to testify at the hearings. “They have critical information about what occurred before, during, and after the Benghazi terrorist attacks that differs on key points [from the administration,]” Issa said in a statement. “Our committee has been contacted by numerous other individuals who have direct knowledge of the Benghazi terrorist attack, but are not yet prepared to testify,” he added. “In many cases their principal reticence of appearing in public is their concern of retaliation at the hands of their respective employers,” Issa said.
State Department spokesman Patrick Ventrell took issue with that characterization. “The State Department would never tolerate or sanction retaliation against whistleblowers on any issue, including this one,” Ventrell contended. “That’s an obligation we take very seriously, full stop.”
The country will find out exactly how seriously beginning Wednesday,when the House Oversight Committee resumes its hearings. It remains to be seen how mainstream media outlets, many of which have been more than willingto dismiss the investigation into the deaths of four Americans as a Republican conspiracy theory, will handle what is likely to be some of the most explosive testimony on the attack to date history. Benghazi may have happened “a long time ago,”but it is not going away anytime soon.
Total anarchy and fall, the de facto government of NATO in Libya does not have the support of 10% of the Libyan people.
- Tripoli: nominees and criminals who exercised defacto government ministers resigned in Libya: Ashour Shoail ratverment Interior Minister, Mohammed Abdul Aziz, a ratverment Foreign Minister, Salah Mirghani reatverment Minister of Justice Mustafa Abufanas ratverment Ministry of economy, these traitors go to the dustbin of history, the invaders used and discarded as useless today puppets.
* Declaration of the Tribes: In the name of God the Merciful, we make an energetic profane infidels warning to the Libyan land, all foreign mercenaries and traitors to cause panic and destruction in cities should leave the cities and stop its crimes .
We announce that we have given a period of three days ending on Sunday night, and if not removed these militias, tribes and youth Libyan mujahideen all methods will have to expel all invaders ….
* There comes a story still to be confirmed on the resignation of President Mohammed Maqrief traitor General Libyan National Congress, said to have been forced by the adoption of the Law of isolation driven by mercenaries and dictated by the invading powers.
* Constant complaints to the violation of privacy in different ways, wiretapping phones is widespread views of known and unknown and not controlled by the Ministry of Interior or blind eye grabbing. The Libyans denounce the violation of individual freedom, harassment and intimidation.
* Libyan Women abducted by mercenaries of NATO and the U.S., are subjected to rape and prostitution, those who refuse are killed.
* Last night’s clashes between the Chadian army and Chadian opposition forces, President Idriss Deby mercenaries complaint that train and arm Libyan “opposition” to give a Chadian coup.
Chad returns to denounce to the world that Libya mercenaries tried to give a coup in Chad today, but could not, result 25 dead and dozens injured.
* The disappearance of Fathi Idris commander of a border port between Libya and Algeria, the family lost touch with him for 10 days
* The Security Council of the UN held an emergency meeting to discuss the critical situation of crisis in Libya, Libya is still under Chapter VII of the Charter of the United Nations and Libya can interfere at any time and without reference to members of the Security Council, hoping that at the meeting as observers, the ability to send a peacekeeping force to Libyan territory and delegate to NATO to provide air cover and protect the UN mission from any threat.
* NATO has deprived Libyan natural resources: In the past five monthsthe Libyan government has lost about 1,000 million dollars in the oil industry. The social movement activist, Alex Corrons, NATO believes that what has been achieved with the war in Libya is appropriating natural resources that are vital to the population.
* Mercenaries have taken by assault the Ministries of Interior, Justice, Economy and Foreign Affairs, and require approval of the political isolation law, which prohibits former members of the Gaddafi regime in exercising public institutions, the robbers blocked the roads surrounding the aforementioned departments.
An imminent attack on the Ministry had been widely expected after the militia blocking the Ministry of Foreign Affairs on Sunday morning and the Interior Ministry later the same day. Social networks indicated that it was a potential target.
The militants say they will not leave the premises until the Gaddafi-era officials that they believe are working in there are removed.
Yesterday, the militants said they have taken over all branches of ministries across the country in which there have been thefts and destruction of materials and equipment, as well as the theft of secret documents ….
* The state television station Al Wataniya, was attacked on Sunday, but again the militants did not stay.
* Forty-six Tawergha man arrested in the streets of Tripoli and were killed without any charge or trial
* Traitors and mercenaries Protest Against National Congress headquarters in Tripoli.
Mercenaries dangerous, 200,000 in Libya .. Why? And those mentors?
* A powerful explosion rocks the city of Tripoli.
* A journalist was kidnapped, Mahmoud Ferjani Arabiya correspondent in the center of the capital Tripoli by armed militia while covering the events surrounding the building of the Foreign Ministry called.
This comes in the absence of security in Libya for more than two years on February 17 situation.
* Shooting in front of the Embassy of Ukraine in the capital Tripoli
* African Airways Pilot injured before landing minutes later, after a bullet struck the left wing of Airbus A320 and believes the bullet origin group around the building exterior by Costa led to the flight of the aircraft in the track but made peace within the platform.
- Zintan:Announces suspended the trial of Saif al Islam until next September. In the case of legal violation committed by his former Australian lawyer Melinda Taylor, and trying to exchange documents with him when she defended him.
In case of violation of the law committed by Australian lawyer Melinda Taylor, when she had it, and trying to exchange documents with him.
- Mizdha: Clashes in Mizdah and Tighe and the center of the Foreign Ministry in Tripoli
- Benghazi: A Marine lieutenant Alklid Fadi, was killed as he entered his house.
* Three people died after a fire broke out in an oil depot in Benghazi.
* We have heard a large explosion rocked the pool area in Benghazi on promptly at 4:24 am on Thursday, after being the target of the police station which turned heavily destroyed, it is unknown whether there were casualties. Remember that this building was attacked and makes a couple of weeks.
* A bomb exploded outside a police station in Benghazi Birkah district yesterday morning, Saturday, causing extensive damage. No one died, but three officers who were at that time suffered minor injuries.As George Bush Jr., who said he did not regret having invaded Iraq, Sarkozy and BHL-Botul no doubt rejoice in what is happening in Libya.
* The bombing of the headquarters of (Maj. Gen. 319) Allaotunai army at four o’clock in the morning of Sunday Alsalmanie Benghazi area, next to the condo of 602, which frightened the citizens who were near.
- Bani Walid:For the first time there has been a rally in support of Syria and Arabism from the false revolution of NATO in Libya …… tribute to the people of Bani Walid.
* Bani Walid welcomes martyrs who died under torture in the prisons of the Jews from Misurata.
- Derna: An armed group attacked the battalion headquarters’ Uqbah “in the city of Derna on Wednesday, killing a security guard at the headquarters of the battalion.
Director of the Information Office of the local board of Derna called Salem Al Hamad to Thursday, April 25, said the group consisted of 4 to 7 people “accidentally fired on the headquarters of the battalion.”
The battalion “Uqbah” first division air defense force led BHK, was transferred from the defense after the Nakba in Benghazi on February 17.
- Nigerian Intelligence found a container full of weapons from Libya entered in: Nigerian intelligence claims they found a large quantity of arms and ammunition smuggled from Libya in May Belo, Adamawa State, on the north-east.
- Nalut:a loud explosion in the downtown area, where several mercenaries were stationed.
- Civil Libyans take the law into their hands, killing between Libyans after the of NATO invasion colonialist and the U.S.
- Grave complaint of mass murder to 70-120 Tarhuna bodies of people who were cruelly tortured in Misurata.
- Ajaylat : Follow besieged by NATO mercenaries at all entrances to the city
Libya terrorized by more than 200 thousand invader mercenaries working for NATO and U.S. colonialist
The UN envoy to Libya denounces what everyone already knew: 200,000 mercenaries and international terrorists under the protection of NATO and the U.S. have taken over Libya ..equivalent to the entire British army .. Why? And who sent them there?
Two years after the invasion of NATO militias continue to terrorize Libya
The assassination of Gaddafi was ordered by U.S. and NATO must not go unpunished
Libya’s future looks dismal as the focus of media attention is directed elsewhere. A session of Parliament had to start ravaged by militants, ‘ethnic cleansing’ in the city of Tawergha population and murders are the result of the NATO intervention in what was the most modernized country in Africa.
The second anniversary of the NATO intervention in favor of the Libyan rebels and against Muammar Gaddafihas gone largely unnoticed by governments and foreign media in 2011 were so concerned about the safety and human rights of the Libyan people.This is not surprising since all Libyan rights is crumbling as a country and the Libyans are at the mercy of militias who exploit those who once claimed to protect.
A sample of the news coming from Libya in recent weeks gives us a glimpse of what is happening and it’s worth repeating because it totally ignores the foreign pressthat thronged the hotel before Benghazi and Tripoli. For example, last Sunday [31 March 2013] the chief of staff of Prime Minister Ali Zeidan disappeared in the capital and seems to have been hijacked. You may have been in retaliation for the government ministers statement that militias acting with impunity. That same day, a group of the militia broke into the Justice Department demanding the resignation of minister after accusing him of running an illegal jail.
All indications are that the situation is worsening rather than improving. The March 5 Libyan parliament met to discuss whether they should purge and disable the Libyans who had worked as officers during the 42 years Gaddafi was in power, which would also include people who were long dissidents and played a prominent role during the uprising against Gaddafi, but that decades ago had been ministers under the previous regime.
The protesters calling this purgeMPsforced to relocate for their safety to weather service offices outside Tripoli where they were attacked by armed men broke into the building as they disappeared the police who were guarding. Some of the MPs were held hostage 12 hours while others faced a shootout to escape.
Libya stench filled by
terrorists acts of NATO and U.S.
Outside control Tripoli armed men is even more absolute. This only draws attention from the rest of the world when there is an act of spectacular violence, including murder in Benghazi last September the U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens by jihadist militia. This was the only act of extreme violence in Libya that was widely covered by foreign media, but only because the GOP made him a political issue in the United States. But the ambassador and his guards are not the only foreigners who have been killed in Benghazi since the overthrow of Gaddafi. An Egyptian human rights group reported last month that an Egyptian named Ezzat Coptic Attalah Hakim had been tortured to death in the city after being arrested with 48 other traders in the market town of Benghazi.
CRUELTY WITH BLACK POPULATION
Few exceptions, human rights organizations are reporting on the situation in Libya in a more impartial and rigorous international media. Consistent with this, the organization Human Rights Watch (HRW), which are based in New York, produced a detailed report on ethnic cleansing in Tawergha city where 40,000 people forced to flee their homes, in addition to being subject to “arbitrary arrests, torture and killings.”
Misurata militias attacked the population, mostly black, for their support of Gaddafi. HRW used satellite imagery to document the destruction of Tawergha, most of which occurred since the end of the war in 2011 when they were destroyed were damaged and 1,370 locations. Fred Abrahams, special adviser at HRW, said the images confirm that “the looting, fires and demolitions were organized and aimed at the systematic destruction to prevent residents return.”
There is a strong contrast between this lack of interest and comprehensive coverage on Libya during the war. In the spring of 2011 I was reporting on the fighting around the city of Ajdabiya south of Benghazi. Therewas some phoney war atmosphere that did not appear in reports enthusiasts. I remember watching funny at the southern entrance of Ajdabiya how they positioned the TV cameras not to reveal that there were more journalists than insurgents.
Never saw a position defended by the rebelseven roadblocks between Ajdabiya and Benghazi if, two places that always depended on NATO air force for defense. Of course, there were brave rebel units and delivered, as were journalists who wrote about them, but without the support of NATO would quickly defeated the insurgents.
THE VOID OF GADDAFI
The fact that the overthrow of Gaddafi was achieved mainly thanks to foreign intervention has serious consequences for Libyans today. This means that although the insurgents claim and believe that his victory was due solely to his own work, have proved too weak to fill the vacuum left by Gaddafi’s version of Arab nationalism. Without this there is little Arab nationalism to counter Islamic fundamentalism and tribalism.
Does this matter? For many Libyan Gaddafi and his family discredited Libyan nationalism. Many of the disasters that happened to Iraq after 2003 they are starting to happen to other Arab states in different ways. As Iraqis are beginning to realize that the outward forms of democracy are not too important unless there is an agreement between the main political forces on the rules of the game that determines who holds power.
National self-determination should be the cornerstone of any new order. However, a problem of the revolts of the Arab Spring is that they are too dependent on foreign aid. But as happened in Iraq and Libya shows, foreign intervention is always interested. The revolutionaries of all regions seek help from outside powers opportunistic, but to achieve long-term success, must end as they can to this dependence. And they must build a strong and within the law because if I do a fresh batch of dictators are willing to replace them.
Criminal Imagene of “democracy” imposed by NATO and U.S. in Libya
the same as trying to impose on Syria, Venezuela, Iran and North Korea
French diplomat, former deputy in the French parliament says through his Twitter that the bombing of the embassy was between the government planning French battalion in the city of Misurata in order to enter the official security forces to the city of Tripoli, and to able Misurata the implementation of the strategy in Libya, he said.
French embassy has been evacuated a week before the date of the bombing incident. Confirms as reported by sources from the Green channel headquarters.
As further evidence of pre-planning has reported Al Arabiya Client that the French aircraft carrier Charles de Gaulle will reach the Libyan coast this 25/4/2013 on board, 600 armored vehicles and 40 aircraft and 4,000 troops of the Special Forces. Which reminds us of the same carrier move towards average depth ago Approximately 17 hours of the issuance of the so-called Security Council resolution 1970 and 1973, which would impose ban Joey was carried out by French troops to the fullest PDC Libya various types of weapons in order to Protection of civilians.
As reported by CNN: quoting the Ministry of Defence that we have no choice is presence Armed on the ground to enforce security and we can not leave Libya to become a hotbed of armed gangs and criminal (Yesterday, they were revolutionaries seeking freedom),will meet today with our friends and allies today for the Salvation of Libya from this predicament.
We had hoped that consistent efforts in Libya without a help and we gave the opportunity for this, but every day prove
Experience and expertise that these bands not only understands the language of force and with it, Rescue Libya and to stabilize the state and stand on its own was leaving and recognize Matters of legitimate authority.
To make sure that the French embassy bombing is a new episode in Series to justify military intervention under the pretext of imposing security is quite similar to the killing of Ambassador American and witnesses who proved that a number of the Marines are one of the oldest on the storm Embassy and killed him. The speed at which gave investigators and special forces, but the statement about View the latest bombing as been planning a precondition.
The Libyan authorities have asked us for some clarifications with regard to armed groups. The outlaw, we have a growing feeling, that poorly democracy It was exploited in Libya, and we now have a feeling that a number of members of the Interim Conference headed by these armed groups.
And sent a request for clarification from the authorities in Libya, you really have these groups belong To Libyan police and the Libyan army and adopted by the institution legitimacy in Libya, If the answer is yes Libyan authorities adopt meaning chaos and infringe. These are the citizen its arbitrary and wings groups, and we will have to move once To help the civilians and enable them to live a dignified life, but if answered They do not follow the state institutions.
Here, we have to help the authorities and the uprooting of those Armed groups and to get rid of them, but we will not allow a free society and purses On Human Rights that the terrorist groups the Libyan citizen Under the flag of the state and visual and hearing of its institutions and its agencies, comes one of its members And tell us We Positions defense or interior this is unacceptable and will not continue and we will not allow that Happen!!!
All options will be open ahead of us before the next meeting For friendly countries to Libya at the beginning but the thing is certain we will move Already to help the people who suffered a lot from the oppression of a despotic regime and now repeated With the scene of the outlaw militiasand infringe on citizens and claims Belonging to state institutions.
Dean of the Libyan intelligence
Stay tuned for the collapse of the state and the resettlement of Western intelligence and the UAE, Libya ::
Simply can not deny the permit and the desire of the Minister of Interior Ashour Hoael the journalist after the explosion of the French embassy in Tripoli in Advertising government’s desire to build a buffer zone and a safe containing the government and the National Congress similar to the Green Zone in Baghdad.
His argument is insecurity and inability to provide and thus Up Us Hoael to the stage, which he said to Zidane before it reaches us to it, namely, to invite the world to intervene and protect Libya because from that deficit. And uttered openly that we could not protect security protects us.
They theatrical break into the Ministry of Justice and kidnapped alleged adviser to the prime minister did not know any details and the employee returned to work.!!
A series of failures highlighted a channel capital and play show F USTA for political theater through.
It is through the channel of the capital emphasizes news and reports on corruption Male French version cameras and thus attempt to obliterate any evidence that might hit any security institution is what holds Zidane in his hand.
And so we are in front of the command is a logical and a determination to distract public opinion and a desperate attempt to grab a copy of a neighbor who used a camera at his home. Capital channel continues to play a security role and owned by external security officer formerly F USTA.
At the same time, Zidane continues to marginalize the Libyan intelligence service after ignoring all warnings and apostasy of the possibility of double securing all diplomatic missions and if Zidane did not understand the assassination of former U.S. ambassador in Benghazi .. Zidane, Hoael and master intend to make the situation is fragile in front of international missions and Western countries.
The issue of fly Zidane quick to Algeria hours after the explosion is a violation and polluting the real sovereignty of Libya and the stain will be in the march on Zidane confirmation on what above the Zidane is intended to exceed the Libyan intelligence and military intelligence governs arrested scheme center operations in Algeria and theater operations in the south of Libya and Tripoli .
Now is the next call security companies from France, America and other United Arab Emirates and Russian scandal that Mahmoud Jibril, head of the Executive Office had previously instrument instruments allow the violation of the sovereignty of Libya licensing of security companies.
The tragedy is turning Brigade Qaqaa headed by Osman Mliqth brother Abdul Majeed Mliqth Chairman of the Executive Office of the Alliance of national forces. Transformation of this brigade stormed the Interior Ministry in days past, according to the media on behalf of customary channel Free Libya and also, according to witnesses and a spokesman for the interior, which was stated by intrusion only to those close to him. . The brigade “tribal” will turn into a security company after the failure of the founders incorporated as individuals Libyan army.
Stay tuned for the next few days, Khosit and faces of those who defend and glorify people with ruin and days enough to disclose traitors and Madnsen to the blood of the martyrs of Libya.
Let people know that there will be any intelligence role for him not now or in the future all countries of the world are grown men have the device and the outline of the government will lead the country into violence and fighting
* Libya is “central warehouse” group of Al Qaeda: The terrorist attack against French colonialist invader embassy in Libya is just “a prelude to another series of attacks,” says political analyst Conchetta Dellavernia.
A car bomb exploded Tuesday morning in front of the gala embassy building in the Libyan capital, Tripoli. Two security guards were injured, one seriously. According Dellavernia, radical groups have warned that France thus should be left “to stick their noses where they do not belong”.“Libya now is a swamp in which extremist groups are trying to take full control,” said the analyst.
He insisted, moreover, that the attempt of NATO to “implant” in Libya a democracy that could control failed. “Think you will have control over the situation, but it will have.’s Government is a puppet, it means nothing,”he said and stressed that in reality what they did was change the Western powers to Gaddafi “by leaders Al Qaeda “.
“What they have done in Libya has been mislead and lie and deceive the population of the whole planet, because there is no democracycould lead to the gentlemen that they have been, as it will happen in Syria,” says Dellavernia . “Libya now is the central store of Al Qaeda groups,” according to the analyst insists. Emphasizes that thanks to weapons that entered circulation in a practically free after the death of Muammar Gaddafi, today terrorists are funded and arming. As one example puts Mali where the weapons from Libya destabilized the situation completely.
* Arrives information they murder Omar Faisal, a battalion of mercenaries fired shots at their vehicle when it is not identified in front of the camp and died on the way to hospital.
* Body of a girl tortured and raped by mercenaries by the facto government of NATO in Libya was found about 20 km from the port of Zarzis with signs of torture and burns and the effects of a bullet in the head.
* The British and German embassy in Tripoli temporarily suspended operations after the attack on the French Embassy: In addition, Western diplomatic sources in Tripoli, the British Embassy has suspended the activities of the embassy temporarily, did not begin its work after granting more embassy staff left open, which can last for several days before resuming their work. The Ambassador adding that there are fears of a car bomb attacks, which has become a state of fear and anxiety in most diplomatic missions operating in Libya, including British and German Embassy.
* 3 women killed, 2 seriously injured from different countries, France, Italy, Libya and Germany, making up a command spy who sought to infiltrate the Resistance were killed in a car accident.
* An official of the civil registry, Kerkom Yusuf, was abducted by gunmen after leaving a radio station where he was interviewed, for now his whereabouts are unknown.
* Air traffic at the airport in Tripoli interrupted due to lack of visibility and bad weather.
* The traitor who serves as Libya’s defense minister publicly acknowledged the existence of foreign elements in and out of the Libyan nation, these are mercenaries brought to the training camps that the British and Americans have in Libyan territory and is not controlled bythe Current government. Prepared sending mercenaries tofight in Syria and others to reassure international companies steal Libyan wealth.
* We report that an airplane the pilot had a seizure while trying to land in the airport of Tripoli from Benghazi some of the passengers were injured and others severely injured.
* West of Tripoli Three dead and wounded in clashes between militias and Alzeramqh Sabratha where the murder of a young family Moneim Shtiwi and normal injuries that led to cutting the fingers of their hands.
* Zintan Militia attacked the building of the Interior Ministry called on Tripoli and attacked the guards and some of them taken to hospital due to injuries in their ranks. This operation came in the context of the allegations of the Interior and its implication in the killing of Anas Mliqth while being transferred from prison.
* 2 billion to Egypt is not a decision of the puppet government of Libya, but was imposed by the colonial invader NATO / USA
* A terrible news today a young man who was burned because he wanted a visa to travel and get treatment in Germany, after being expelled from Greece, the Office of Tourism and Trade denied the pass then resorted to Maqrif for help, but there was no response from the puppet government and is now his in intensive care.
* Libyans trample the dirty rag representing puppet government vandals
* Qatar citizenshipdelivering the cowardly and treacherous former Foreign Minister Musa Kusa
* Mohammed Gheriani recovery section enters hospital after being beaten by Mohamed Maqrif Brigadeschief General National Congress during its coverage of the children of the South reconciliation conference held in Tripoli.
- Sabha. Attorney General confirmed that more than 60 people managed to escape the prison of Sabha. This is the fourth time the prison inmates manage to escape Sabha
- Benghazi: Hundreds of people linked to the education sector massively demonstrated in Benghazi to demand the expulsion of the Minister of Education, they called retrograde Islamist and accused him of promoting Shia sect in the new curriculum, contrary to the history of Libya.
* The international terrorist “philosopher” Bernard-Henri Levy in his article in the magazine Le Point makes harsh statement against the puppet President of the Libyan Transitional Council Mustafa Abdul Jalil,by the adoption of Islamic Sharia Law in Libya legislation . In a nest of contradictions questions that NATO endorses the law
- Bani Walid: there has been a fire in a shopping complex Alkaaimi, of unknown origin are victims not
- Sorman: Office of the fight against crime in the city of Surman exposed to armed attack
Libyan oil against human rights
- The danger Taliban in Libya and the international media disinformation
- Shootings and clashes on the streets of Libya
- Egyptian Protesters burn monarchist flag of the rebels Libyans Salafists
- And in solidarity with the Libyan and Syrian in Tunisia
A large gathering of displaced Libyans in Tunisia and Arab brothers do PAUSE solidarity with Libya and Syria and against calls Arab Spring revolutions, which not only bring destruction and devastation to these countries
* Tunisia border clashes have occurred between criminal and civil Libyan Tunisian. And witnesses said Libyan militias entered Tunisian territory to steal nearly 10 km, with the pretext of pursuing traffickers
- Tawergha: A new crime against young people of Tawergha in Tripoli Medical Center: 20 young people from Tawergha bodies killed in Misurata, under torture,this Tripoli Medical Center, rejected the reception of the people because the medical report of the autopsy, by lies and deceit, where the Lord of the report that some of the bodies were the causes of death injury pressure and sugar, While death was under torture, and the news the escape of one of the doctors, because of the pressure on him for the previous version of the report, please, everyone, move before the bodies are buried. And in order not to hide the evidence.
- Gharyan: Power plant was bombed by beasts mercenary in the city of Gharyan, on Saturday, was attacked by unknown Bakazv RPG took off the station. The sources said that the plant was attacked Bakazv RPG took off temporarily.
Libyan mercenaries cruelly tortured by NATO and the U.S.
- Misurata : unconfirmed news about the death of two truckers city of Misurata and the third wounded and was in serious condition at the hospital reported that the incident occurred in the area of the tribe Warfalla. The news that young people are working on big cars serving mercenaries from Misurata
- Turkey – Libya: Disobeying his criminal government, agents of the Turkish Customs Police discovered and seized thousands of illegal weapons in Libyan vessel was in Istanbul, according to the source, police found a thousand assault rifles, hundreds of guns and large quantities of ammunition on the ship “The Intizar”, anchored in the port of Tuzla, east of Istanbul, from April 4.
The ship, which had declared unloaded, came from Malta and would continue to Libya after a “technical stop” at the industrial port of Istanbul.
But the police were able to verify that the weapons had been delivered to the ship just in Turkey, all weapons were stamped Turkish, so it has been determined that the army material smuggled via Syria to Libya
The finding reminds pistols container from Turkey, designed to Yemen and discovered in Dubai in 2011, even then it seemed to be more of parts for gifts or cargo rendering it useful in an armed conflict.
The heroic and martyr city of Sirte, golpada by NATO bombs and US
Gunmen ambushed a Libyan police convoy transporting detainees to a jail in a Tripoli suburb on Thursday, killing one prisoner, Justice MinisterSalah al-Marghani told AFP.
Several other prisoners were seriously wounded and one kidnapped in the attack on the convoy on its way to a prison in Taji, east of the capital, Marghani said.
The minister said it was a “criminal act which aims to undermine security and delay the establishment of the rule of law.”
Faced with rising instability, Libya’s authorities have promised to deal firmly with the militias that are a legacy of the armed uprising that overthrew veteran dictator Moamer Kadhafi in October 2011.
Tensions have been rising between the government and the militias for several months after the launch of a campaign aimed at dislodging them from the capital.
One armed group controlling a prison in Tripoli stormed the justice ministry late last month after it was ordered to hand over the jail.
It is necessary that men should understand things as they are, should call them by their right names, and should know that an army is an instrument for killing, and that the enrollment and management of an army...is a preparation for murder - Tolstoy