Libya terrorized by more than 200 thousand invader mercenaries working for NATO and U.S. colonialist
The UN envoy to Libya denounces what everyone already knew: 200,000 mercenaries and international terrorists under the protection of NATO and the U.S. have taken over Libya ..equivalent to the entire British army .. Why? And who sent them there?
Two years after the invasion of NATO militias continue to terrorize Libya
The assassination of Gaddafi was ordered by U.S. and NATO must not go unpunished
Libya’s future looks dismal as the focus of media attention is directed elsewhere. A session of Parliament had to start ravaged by militants, ‘ethnic cleansing’ in the city of Tawergha population and murders are the result of the NATO intervention in what was the most modernized country in Africa.
The second anniversary of the NATO intervention in favor of the Libyan rebels and against Muammar Gaddafihas gone largely unnoticed by governments and foreign media in 2011 were so concerned about the safety and human rights of the Libyan people.This is not surprising since all Libyan rights is crumbling as a country and the Libyans are at the mercy of militias who exploit those who once claimed to protect.
A sample of the news coming from Libya in recent weeks gives us a glimpse of what is happening and it’s worth repeating because it totally ignores the foreign pressthat thronged the hotel before Benghazi and Tripoli. For example, last Sunday [31 March 2013] the chief of staff of Prime Minister Ali Zeidan disappeared in the capital and seems to have been hijacked. You may have been in retaliation for the government ministers statement that militias acting with impunity. That same day, a group of the militia broke into the Justice Department demanding the resignation of minister after accusing him of running an illegal jail.
All indications are that the situation is worsening rather than improving. The March 5 Libyan parliament met to discuss whether they should purge and disable the Libyans who had worked as officers during the 42 years Gaddafi was in power, which would also include people who were long dissidents and played a prominent role during the uprising against Gaddafi, but that decades ago had been ministers under the previous regime.
The protesters calling this purgeMPsforced to relocate for their safety to weather service offices outside Tripoli where they were attacked by armed men broke into the building as they disappeared the police who were guarding. Some of the MPs were held hostage 12 hours while others faced a shootout to escape.
Libya stench filled by
terrorists acts of NATO and U.S.
Outside control Tripoli armed men is even more absolute. This only draws attention from the rest of the world when there is an act of spectacular violence, including murder in Benghazi last September the U.S. ambassador Chris Stevens by jihadist militia. This was the only act of extreme violence in Libya that was widely covered by foreign media, but only because the GOP made him a political issue in the United States. But the ambassador and his guards are not the only foreigners who have been killed in Benghazi since the overthrow of Gaddafi. An Egyptian human rights group reported last month that an Egyptian named Ezzat Coptic Attalah Hakim had been tortured to death in the city after being arrested with 48 other traders in the market town of Benghazi.
CRUELTY WITH BLACK POPULATION
Few exceptions, human rights organizations are reporting on the situation in Libya in a more impartial and rigorous international media. Consistent with this, the organization Human Rights Watch (HRW), which are based in New York, produced a detailed report on ethnic cleansing in Tawergha city where 40,000 people forced to flee their homes, in addition to being subject to “arbitrary arrests, torture and killings.”
Misurata militias attacked the population, mostly black, for their support of Gaddafi. HRW used satellite imagery to document the destruction of Tawergha, most of which occurred since the end of the war in 2011 when they were destroyed were damaged and 1,370 locations. Fred Abrahams, special adviser at HRW, said the images confirm that “the looting, fires and demolitions were organized and aimed at the systematic destruction to prevent residents return.”
There is a strong contrast between this lack of interest and comprehensive coverage on Libya during the war. In the spring of 2011 I was reporting on the fighting around the city of Ajdabiya south of Benghazi. Therewas some phoney war atmosphere that did not appear in reports enthusiasts. I remember watching funny at the southern entrance of Ajdabiya how they positioned the TV cameras not to reveal that there were more journalists than insurgents.
Never saw a position defended by the rebelseven roadblocks between Ajdabiya and Benghazi if, two places that always depended on NATO air force for defense. Of course, there were brave rebel units and delivered, as were journalists who wrote about them, but without the support of NATO would quickly defeated the insurgents.
THE VOID OF GADDAFI
The fact that the overthrow of Gaddafi was achieved mainly thanks to foreign intervention has serious consequences for Libyans today. This means that although the insurgents claim and believe that his victory was due solely to his own work, have proved too weak to fill the vacuum left by Gaddafi’s version of Arab nationalism. Without this there is little Arab nationalism to counter Islamic fundamentalism and tribalism.
Does this matter? For many Libyan Gaddafi and his family discredited Libyan nationalism. Many of the disasters that happened to Iraq after 2003 they are starting to happen to other Arab states in different ways. As Iraqis are beginning to realize that the outward forms of democracy are not too important unless there is an agreement between the main political forces on the rules of the game that determines who holds power.
National self-determination should be the cornerstone of any new order. However, a problem of the revolts of the Arab Spring is that they are too dependent on foreign aid. But as happened in Iraq and Libya shows, foreign intervention is always interested. The revolutionaries of all regions seek help from outside powers opportunistic, but to achieve long-term success, must end as they can to this dependence. And they must build a strong and within the law because if I do a fresh batch of dictators are willing to replace them.
Criminal Imagene of “democracy” imposed by NATO and U.S. in Libya
the same as trying to impose on Syria, Venezuela, Iran and North Korea
Advances resistance day, rats do not feel safe anywhere, everything was planned and prepared by the leader Moammar Gaddafi
After successive hits from the Resistance to the dome of mercenaries and terrorists and accurate attacks on rats in their armed camps Sabha, Benghazi, Tripoli, Sirte Zawiya … no panic and chaos, many young people who were deceived are defecting from the ranks of the mercenaries.
We know that somewhere in the clandestine the Libyan tribal leaders are meeting to assess the situation in which NATO and submitted them to clean Libyan mercenaries ….
- Benghazi:Colonel Bashir Ojoala a traitor in the service of the CIA that integrated security committee, was settled by the Libyan Resistance
* In Benghazi, Ahmed Ben Moussa has resigned from the Board of rat Benghazi because of what is happening – chaos corruption, theft and financial.
* Loud explosions have been heard in various parts of Benghazi.
* 5 Turks foreign activists, Pakistanis and some Libyans bringing humanitarian aid to Palestinian mercenaries were arrested by the de facto government of Libya, 2 of them were raped and then abandoned in the streets of Benghazi.
- Gharyan: one powerful explosion rocks the School of Languages in the Libyan city of Gharyan and ambulances are going to place an estimated 23 students were injured.
- Kufra : a young man is kidnapped, tortured and murdered by bandits in NATO
- Tripoli:the curator of Abu Salim was attacked by the Resistance, then managed to free three Libyans who were in prison and being tortured
* A government source said the unidentified assailant kidnapped on Sunday night the Libyan adviser to the Prime Minister Ali Zaidan from inside his car on the outskirts of Tripoli.
* A civilian Libya is cruelly killed by NATO Mercenaries
* Fathi M’Hamed Alahimr was kidnapped by the beast of Tripoli and Zintan brought torture in prisons in Zintan, tortured and electrocuted to death and then dumped his body in the central hospital in Tripoli.
* Young Libyan who was kidnapped by gangs of NATO,sources found bound and dead in the Ben Gashir
* An Attack at dawn Tmanhunt camp by an unknown group achievement eliminate Awami rat Colonel Musa Abdullah Salim and another 2 mercenary army of bandits.
* A Libyan woman, wrapped in a blanket, weeping carries and two nights in front of the largest mosque “mosque Allbeb, Can you imagine the scene in Libya rich in oil? Yes, it’s Libya after a disaster and desolation of the false revolution “February 17, 2011″. A woman mourns the death of four of her daughters at the hands of the rats in Zawiya Street in Tripoli.
* mercenaries and traitors face each other in the capital of Tripoli after the U.S. decision, which ordered the need to “bring to heel” of all armed groups in Libya by force, if necessary
- Sabha: Clashes broke out this morning when the city of Sabha NATO bandits fired indiscriminately a manifestation of citizens
* More than 150 militants have attacked an air base located in the southern desert of Libya. The assault killed two soldiers and wounded two others, reports Saad al-Orfi, military spokesman of the country.
The incident occurred 45 kilometers from the city of Sabha. The assailants were heavily armed and confronted government forces operating in the base.
* A week ago a prisoner was killed, two wounded and 37 others managed to escape today after a prison riot in Sebha in southern Libya.
According to these sources, a group of 49 prisoners rioted to denounce the conditions of his detention and destroyed furniture, doors and setting fire to the cells.
The prison guards and security forces fired shots to try and stop deterrent protest, without success.
The mutineers then attempted to leave the prison, when the guards returned fire, killing one inmate and wounding two others.
In the confusion, 37 inmates escaped, while another 9 were recaptured and returned to their cells.
The prison of Sebha had been the scene last December a riot followed by a collective escape during which 200 prisoners disappeared.
- Zenten : Gunfire and explosions were heard there is unknown injuries or deaths
- Ajdabiya: we report the death of several mercenaries including Amer Avushrad rats – and a journalist of Aljazeera “Aderemk in Adzhdabii Idris.
- Angry: Found the body of one of the sons of Sheikh in Zlitene … This is the fourth week (after the Sheikh refused to condemn to death the Libyans at the request of theft -. PER)
- Misurata: The tense situation in Misurata ….. Clashes and car bomb near Al Devaney
- Bani Walid:the Resistance achievement detect spies a group of rats Brigade May ’28 “, which is in Bani Walid Misurata news broadcasts rats. Among them Bin Muhanna, a nurse, a native of Ghariani, works in a hospital Bani Walid.
- Gharyan: Explosion heard at the Faculty of Philology of Gharyan, ambulances are flocking to the site of the explosion. The fire broke out in acrid smoke, the number of victims is estimated not more than 23.
- Social organization “Peace Eye” claim thousands killed by NATO bombing in Libya
- Abdullah Senussi is shown by the beasts of NATO, it is seen emaciated and showed signs of having been tortured
- Egypt – Libya: The Egyptian border guards caught an attempt to smuggle, Western Military Region, smuggling 2 tons of copper and 70 cartons of contraband cigarettes of various types from Libya and illegally across the border on the way Matrouh Siwa.
- Women’s rights violated by beasts of NATO: Libya Mufti Al-Sadiq al-Garyani requires the Social Policy Ministry has officially banned Libyan women to marry foreigners, even if they are Arabs and Muslims, reports to inform the Ummah with the link to the Arabian Business magazine.
- Ambassador of the traitors in Washington resigns: the division and chaos is the result of a series of major defections NATO puppets Perhaps the highlight was the Attorney General and Amin Hassan, obviously kongreschlen accident. Zheimera
- On March 28 was the anniversary of the evacuation of the British bases on Libyan territory.Spring 1970
- Tajura: Explosions destroy Muslim shrine in Libya, international armed bands under the direction of dual national government and the West destroys a mausoleum and mosque of Sidi Al-Andalusi in Tajura.
An explosives expert, said that the amount used in this process is 15 to 20 kg TNT material.
- Persegidos by fundamentalist Christians al Qaeda : the government of mercenaries and terrorists of the pseudo-revolution has arrested a U.S. citizen for alleged “proselytizing” Christianity in Benghazi.
As of today, according to both a senior government official and a spokesman for the State Department, the U.S. citizen remains incarcerated.
The “government” Libya also arrested seven Christians in Benghazi in connection with the same case of alleged Christian proselytizing. These include a South African woman, a man from South Korea and five men Egyptians.
One of the Egyptians, Ezzat Atallah, was tortured by the Libyans during his arrest, according to an Egyptian lawyer humanos.Atallah rights in Libya later died of an Egyptian official custody characterizes it as natural causes.
- Misurata: Chinese company was stolen by Italian Misurata militiasand burned completely.
- Tobruk: uncovers an epidemic of AIDS virus, do not know the origin despite suspected contagion was a mercenary who was preparing to go fight militarily to Syrian
* Several refugee women in Tobruk Syrian nationality were raped and then murdered and their bodies battered were abandoned on a street in the city ..
- The Libyan Health Ministry reported on Tuesday of 101 dead and 1,066 poisoned by consuming a batch of adulterated liquor that has proved highly poisonous. This drink adulterated, known locally as Bouja, would have been treated with methanol.
The Ministry has indicated that around 15% of the intoxicated has suffered the total loss of vision, according to collected the Libya Herald newspaper. Most of the deaths have occurred in the country’s capital, Tripoli.
The victims of this type of poisoning that methanol will need to be removed through dialysis, but the lack of equipment in Libya has caused many of them have not received treatment.
A total of six people have been arrested by security forces in recent days as part of the investigation by the authorities about the incident.
The sale and consumption of alcohol are prohibited in this North African country but you can easily get on the black market.
(****as you used too before in the previous regime nothing has changed!!!no!!! many things have changed in the new free Libya!!! NOW you can talk freely, hahahaha! you can vote freely, hahahaha, you can spit on them, yes well if you are brave enough and you don’t have a family and you want to commit suicide please do that! I guarantee you will be shot on the spot this is the new Democracy we have… hahaha… if I was not living it I wouldn’t laugh so hard till tears would come out. There people who still believe in Democracy my God how blind they are….))
- Exposing the truth about the lies of the media on the coup criminal called “revolution” that began in Libya in February 2011.
The revolt sponsored by the U.S. and NATO had been based on lies of traitors to their own country and government. With local traitors lies and global media that legitimized the war and occupation of Libya.For two years after the start of the riots many Libyans who have witnessed this supposed “freedom” was a fake. But they are afraid to say that because of the risk of torture. This is admitted even by Western media. But those who create and spread false videos about the unrest in February 2011 continues to lie even try to accuse them now. They and patriotic army for crimes committed by the so-called revolutionaries. They try to scare or kill all the Libyans who spreads truth about the events taking place in Libya since 2011 until today. We with our friends traitors expose lies and show the so-called “peaceful demonstrators” real behavior, as families raped and tortured and still committing these delitos.Ofrecemos links to videos, we used to work and a brief description, read there, Main Libyan invite everyone to cooperate.
Libyans humiliated and cruelly tortured to death by bandits facto government of NATO in Libya … where is UN? that fails to protect civilians
Anarchy and terrorism a de facto government of NATO in Libya
- Tripoli: assault on the residence of the prime minister in Tripoli after a violent demonstration of an armed group that then carried out an attack on the headquarters of the ministry of internal affairs, chaos and destruction was wrapped round the place and panic too badly injured among the residents of the area. The balance sheet is 16 deaths between bandits “rebels” and civilians who will defend themselves. And it has now closed the streets leading to the residence of the prime minister and we do not know if some illegitimate officials were liquidated or injured in the incident.
* Tripoli each day grows anarchy following the murder of a Vhlom youth field by what is known as a battalion Nawasi in the “Friday market”, have been burned tires in the majority of streets of the capital and the riots between the militias of mercenaries and terrorists that have deliberately cut off electricity to the neighborhoods that are in the area of the disputes.
* Explosions rocked the Friday market and in the surrounding area of the military airport Metiga, then the terrorists and mercenaries from the battalion Nawasi murdered 3 young people.
* Last night, a group of armed men kidnapped the head of the externalsecurity Colonel Mohammed Hadi Agayloshi, we hope that this traitor is prosecuted and executed.
* We were informed that the morning of Wednesday the hotel to Jawhara located close to Plaza of the Martyrs was burned down by bandits “rebels”.
- Sabha: the head of the bandits Mohammed Maqrif, for our bad luck of the resistance he was saved from an attack on his life in the south by the Libyan resistance. On another occasion there we will be more lucky to liquidate him, this cowardly traitor.
* Turkish Airlines on Tuesday decided to suspend its flights from the airport of Sebha from next week and will be the last flights of the Thursday as a result of the deterioration of security.
* Reported severe shortages in gas cylinders because the mercenaries and traitors “rebels” have sold on the black market, at the expense of the citizens and sold from 25 up to 30 dinars per cylinder.
- Gharyan: There is fighting in the town of Gharyan and killed a member of the army of mercenaries in the service of NATO.
- Ajdabiya: a group of young people distributed fliers in which it advertised a strong lifting programmed in Benghazi, Derna and Tobruk for the day 15-2-2013.
- Tarhuna: the death of four members of the employees of the National Army, called on the road between Tarhuna and Bani Walid after a horrific traffic accident.
- Benghazi: was abducted the dog traitor colonel Abdul Qadir Bahour.
* A strong explosion rocked the city of Benghazi on Monday. Pump directed against one of the accused in the attack to “consulate” the USA in Benghazi, was the cause of the explosion. According to the website of Al-Saba Al-Youm , the explosion occurred near the home of Ahmad Abu Hatano, the commander of the brigade of the dissolved “Obaid Abi”. Abu Hatay – a former chief of staff of previous break-ins and one of the suspects in the attack against the “consulate” of the USA in Benghazi.
- Ajelat: Destruction by criminal gangs in the service of NATO and U.S.
- Misurata: Nearly 400 bodies of young Taourga were found, were being detained in prisons Misurata, the images were recently revealed by the Red Cross, I didn’t know the circumstances of these deaths, and its said to be an initial set and there are hundreds anonymous, you must open an investigation under the supervision of the United Nations,to how many where killed , died under torture in prisons or were liquidated identity!
The astral body Abani after being tortured by the terrorists in Misurata
- Kufra: President of the local council called for the city of Kufra Mohammed Busdenh confirmed death of 3 persons Toubou after the shooting by an unknown car.
* Confrontations have taken place this morning in the city of Kufra among young people of the tribe Toubou and young people of the tribe Azwaip in the building of the University as a result two young men wounded. The bandits “rebels” are in a panic and have requested air strikes that at this time overflights Kufra.
- Tunisia Libya: Today in Tunisia solidarity and friendship of a group of intellectuals with the persecuted and prisoners in Libya, held a press conference with journalists in Libya and abroad was organized by the Tunisian lawyer fishing Bashir and was attended by the name of Sol.
* Quoted sources familiar with the border clashes between Libya and Tunisia between the army and the armed militias of Tunisia on February 17 at the border crossing of Ras Jedir minefield in which killed six wounded. The closing continues due to the tension between the two countries.
* Mustafa Abdul Jalil flee to Tunisia: despite the travel ban ordered by a military court: media agencies on Monday the arrival of the president call national transition Council old Libyan Mustafa Abdul Jalil to the Tunisian capital on the night of Sunday, despite the travel ban to the orders of a local military tribunal consider the murder of the former commander of his army, the general Abdel-Fattah Younis. (***WELL I WILL BE DAMNED ALLAH HAS A WAY OF MAKING PEOPLE PAY FOR THEIR SINS, HE BETRAYED OUR COUNTRY KILLED HALF OF THE POPULATION AND NOW HIS ON THE RUN… )
The agency said that Abdul Jalil, “came last night to Tunisia, at the invitation of the Tunisian president Moncef Marzouki”. The agency added that “was officially received Abdul Jalil Tunis airport (Carthage) international”, noting that “he was received by the First Counselor to the President of Tunisia, and Libya’s ambassador to Tunisia Gernaz beauty”.
* The prime minister of Tunisia Hammadi Jebali arrives to Tripoli – Libya Libyan refugees to sell and save his country from bankruptcy. The prime minister of Tunisia Hammadi Dzhebali arrived in Tripoli on Monday morning, in a visit of urgency, after that the Tunisian government officially declared bankrupt.
Dzhebali and their ministers were greeted on arrival at the airport land Metiga, chief of the so-called interim government Zeydanom Ali, and the reception was attended by the Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation, Mohamed Abdel Aziz, the minister of the Interior, Economy and Trade, Minister of Defense and Head of State The staff and the staff of the embassy and the ambassador to Libya, Tunisia, and many members of the security and the so-called “national army”.
Tunisian Prime Minister, was accompanied by the delegation of ministers of Foreign Affairs, between them the minister Rafiq Salam, the economy Reza Saidi, minister of the Interior, Ali and the Minister of Defense Abdul Kareem al-Zubaidi DATE, and the head of the State Largest Rachid Ammar.
Apparently, on the horizon a new contract, as well as its predecessors, the contract for the sale of what they called “supporters of Qaddafi” for the price of the ”Renaissance new economy of Tunisia” and “save the country and its economy of an imminent collapse”.
* Close to the border crossing of Ras Ajdir between Libya and Tunisia, in the context of the riots that are taking place in the Tunisian Ben Guerdane between the people of the region and the army and Tunisian clashes came after the decision was Atkhada to stop the movement of trade between the two parts of Libya and Tunisia (transport vehicles large) His Apple orchard caused by Desert will be Ben Guerdane parents and adjacent areas of the Sunday also saw several assaults on Libyan citizens in the Tunisian side in these areas, so please our Libyan brothers in Tunisia be careful and not take this way.
- Sirte: Gunmen from Misrata tried to enter Sirte on the south side, but were surprised by another battalion of Martyrs Brigade criminals that keep coming, the reason apparently wanted to arrest some “rebels” and take control of areas opestas crimnales controlled by gangs, was injured being taken to hospital Sina
* A car bomb exploded outside a popular local radio in Sirte they evacuated one dead of the gunmen in this explosion, has been luring armed forces that protects the zone radius was then put in the car a bomb and detonated by remote control and could not constipation Balvaal.
- Egypt – Libya: protesters burned the headquarters of the Arab League in Egypt. It should be noted that the reason is that the Arab League in a resolution on the war in Libya in 2011.
- Sabratha: Strong detonation of mortar shells landed in the night Tunaibat gateway and another drop in the area Aldbabashah Sabratha.
Bani Wali: Informed sources informed us inside Libya that 122 young youth Bani Walid have filed a lawsuitagainst the chief of the general call of the National Congress in its capacity as agent of the membersof the General Conference in Resolution 7 and its impact. As the lawyer is expected that the judge will rule GESMA for the benefit of its customers and demanded compensation and material and moral officially Aatdara Congress before the Libyans for all inhabitants of Bani Walid. The lawyer also predicted that the number of cases will increase against the National Congress for the same replacement decision after court decision in favor of their clients. A tribute to these young people jealous of their city and their country.
* militia ratvermentMay 28 stormed the headquarters of the local council in Bani Walidby breaking the main door and in the interior offices of the defendants named Abdullah Mohammad Bashir Abuhnav and stole their money and rights.
* The death of four members of employees of the National Army called on the highway between Tarhuna and Bani Walid after a horrible traffic accident.
- Scandalous image of the son of the Minister of Foreign Affairs Libyan Abdel Rahman Shalgam at a cabaret!!!!
(****editors note there are more pictures if anyone cares to find out to see where the ratverment spend the money abroad!!! All the Nightclubs know the Libyans as their best clients!!!! when I have time I will post some photos from our ambassadors and friends)
Both believed that Khamis Gaddafi was killed! Watch this video
- Lukashenko: The Truth about Libya and Iraq
OIL VAMPIRES Eni Italian oil-company in Libya
Libyans protesters in India against terrorist “Salafists” NTC and NATO
- Dr. Hamza Touhami made an important statementasking all Resistance fighters in all regions of Libya, which started at zero time, the time of the Liberation of Libya has arrived.
It is confirmed that the Resistance fighters are equipped and ready to die or FREE Libya. Appeals to the fighters from each region to Liberate the city closest to it.
- Zawiya: the enemy of Libya’s ambassador of Qatar, visit the area amid protests from the population who are harassed and bullied by mercenaries and sharpshooters (snipers) …
* The Bandit “rebel” Halak battalion Nasser threatened to arrest the officials of the platform “Wafa” of the company ENI located southwest of Libya. The “rebels” met with the director of the Italian company and demanded that the company no longer sign contractswith third parties and that will happen by this battalion to sign a new contract. They demanded the company to go through this battalion for the rental of any truck. Still required the company to hire some members of the battalion!!! (I don’t think the west thought they would have to deal with the scumbags! they thought they would deal with the foreign Libyans who lived in England, America, Italy, Germany etc! but the Guide was clever supplying the whole nation with guns to protect ourselves from NATO and the RATS… well now the WEST has to deal with the RATS and not with the cultivated Libyans who lived abroad and thought they would come to Libya after the destruction and take over as the LIBERATORS and do the dealings that they dreamed of all these years!!!! its a shame that for a few bucks they sold us to the West and yet they got NOTHING…..)
- Benghazi:- Green Resistance attacked the headquarters of military intelligence Beghazi, a loud explosion in the building makes the NTC-NATO rats on high voltage, there is a panic that the Resistance start a fierce offensive.
* In the midst of anarchy national security office in the region of Benghazi Houari was attacked by the Green Strength.
* We report an attempted assassination of the traitorous general Khalifa Hafter, unfortunately was not eliminated. The men threw a grenade at his home in the region Fouihete.
* Benghazi deminers have defused a bomb that had been placed beside the air conditioner under the bridge of the Tibesti Hotel. The hotel is used by all Qataris mercenaries and conspirators.
* A battalion commander Mohammed Barani and his “rebels” in Ajdabiya withdrew from the NTC and joined the Resistance in the border with Niger.
* Protesters disagree with the NTC-NATO came in Benghazi demanding the truth about the death of General Younes Abdelfateh ask the emir of Qatar: Who killed General Younes Abdelfateh?. Many rats “rebels,” they lament their participation in this war against the Libyan demonstrated with banners such as: What is the capital of Libya: Tripoli or Doha?, They burned the flag of Qatar in the Tibesti Hotel, which is the seat of Qatar. Qatar flag is burned by protesters …
* It is confirmed thatColonel Suleiman Bouzridatraitorwas eliminated after prayers at the mosque in the region Achae Leithi Jadid. A group of armed men in a white car brand Chevrolet stopped to ask their lessons and then someone shot him in the head. It was this miserable colonel Libyan military security and that really helped the “rebels” during the conspiracy against Green Libya.
* In Benghazi Cheikhi Abderezak school, a bomb was discovered.
* They inform us that the main accused of the murder of General traitor Abdelfateh Younes, the bandit “rebel” Aboukatada Afhgani escaped from prison. The bearded men who introduced themselves as battalion commanders came to see him. They gave him clothes to change. He retired the prison uniform and went with them to the front door. The prison guards discovered that his cell is empty and escaped.
These people who helped him in a white car came from the army “Kowa February 17.”
* Civilians complain that a drone was seen in the skies of Benghazi causing panic and indignation
* A former national security official was killed after the car bomb exploded in Benghazi region Hadaik Jedi.
- Zenten:Three members of the family of Ahmed Ben Jomoa Machay were kidnapped by militias Zenten after his return from the city of Chakika.
Yesterday, after Maghreb prayers, rebels attacked the house of a faithful Charir Fouziya. Dispararon the Libyan weapons in the house and then burned. They went to the store after her husband and burned it.
- Taouergha:The Head of Refugee Affairs of the European Union visited the concentration camps Taouergha.
- A group of gunmen attacked the tribe Ouled Sakr headquarters of the safety of fellow Muslimsand expelled from the city. Destroyed seven trucks equipped with heavy weapons.
- Misurata:The theft of human organs in prisons in Misurata, a revealing interview of a victim of this barbarity.
A police officer Omar Salem belonging to the tribe Warfali was kidnapped by militia Misurata Furthermore, in Misurata, NTC President and his deputy have resigned.
- Tripoli:In Tripoli, near the hospital Hadaba and Khadra, a group of rats “rebels” kidnapped Misurata two young Libyans. They were forced to remain in their underwear. They were filmed with their laptops and then retreated.
These are the victims:
Mr. Khaled Messaoud Fassile Zarouk
Mr. Tahar Chibani
- Darna:a teacher was shot dead. Her name is Najiya Astita. Her body was thrown through the trees to Ouedi Naka at the entrance to the city. Her car was stolen.
We report that in Darna, the Muslim Brotherhood have prepared a blacklist of 900 military and police for execution. A fatwa has been said to kill anyone who was under the flag of Jamahiryia .
- Kufra:The leaders charged that Tobous 17 people were killed by mercenaries of the NTC-NATO over the past two days, denied by other sources.
- Traitors and conspirators to Libya,these common criminals in the service of imperialism will be deleted
THE PICTURE IS IN TRIPOLI & NOT IN BENGHAZI
- Entrepreneur Jew Raphael Luzon returned to Britain after being imprisoned in Benghazi:Raphael Luzon, a former Libyan Jew, returned to the UK safely on Sunday after security forces in Benghazi imprisoned and interrogated him for several days. Luzon said his ordeal began in Benghazi on July 22 when “suddenly a friend sent me a text warning me to be careful that security forces are looking for me,” he recalled. “I immediately called the Italian consul who came to my hotel, but when I went to the lobby to meet him he was surrounded by 12 to 15 armed men. They didn’t let the consul speak, they put me in the car and took me outside Benghazi.” Luzon, who said he was in the country for business, was kept behind bars at a military camp outside the Mediterranean city without being told why. “I felt my life was in danger for the first 24 hours because no one knew where I was or what had happened to me,” Luzon said. “In the morning high officials came. One of them, a general shouted at my captors saying they should have brought me food and water.” (what Drama!!!! really!!!!)
“What really counts is popular sentiment, I am convinced nothing has really changed over there as far as the Jews are concerned,” he wrote in an email to the Post. “[The Libyans believe Jews are] undesired greedy ogres to be ridden of in Palestine and, of course, in Libya.” (they are not wrong at thinking that about them and by the way NO ONE KICKED THEM OUT OF LIBYA STOP LYING YOU TOOK IT UP YOURSELVES TO LEAVE LIBYA now you have no rights as long as you are stepping on the rights of Palestine)
Meanwhile, he added, “at the moment I do not advise any Jew to go to Libya.”
- Tajura: the body of a young woman was found on the beach in Tajoura. She was killed by three bullets. Taken to hospital. The doctor believes that the legal age of 17. She had no identity documents.
- The Corruption of the new “Libya Democracy”: The buildings under construction by the previous government and were about to be delivered to the Libyans, that is planned delivery to the Libyan families in late 2011. The NATO bombs, heavy weapons and armed groups international violations of private property have destroyed many of these buildings.
The saucy criminal to steal more and more from Libya of the Libyans is that one “person approaches the NTC and alleges that the site has been constructed which a particular building was theirs and that the government of the Jamahiriyah removed it …?. reasoning completely absurd if we consider that these houses and flats they were gifts for the Libyans and are Libyan ALL being built in north-south and east to west including the smaller towns in the desert. However, the NTC accept this “intelligent reasoning” and surrender the property to this “person” who has claimed such a thing. All Libyans know is false, but any signs of being against is interpreted as a sign of being “gadafista “and therefore punishable, so nobody says anything against such theft to the Libyans.
Buildings under construction in Tripoli a week before the attack on Libya.
- Tribute to the hero paradigm of humanity and revolutionary MODESTY:A bronze bust of Colonel Muammar Gaddafi, was created to save the image in the heart and the memory of this indomitable man.Its main purpose in life was in charge of social protection of each home. His dream was to unite and make Africa a poor blooming oasis. If there are saints in Islam, Muammar Gaddafi will certainly be among his face. Eternal memory HERO! … The pedestal consists of 3 types of natural stone: 1) Malachite. 2) White marble. 3) dark green serpentine nobleman. Carved malachite flag of Libya. (We have posted on YouTube where you can find a closer look at the bust from all sides:
- Return the television channel of the Green Libyawith their latest shows online. This allows to break the media siege by the invaders and give more support to the resistance to free the country from predators, as traitors and mercenaries.
The democracy of the UN-sponsored pumps bare the hypocrisy of capitalism, puppets and minions of the NTC-Al Qaeda does not represent anybody, common criminals are purchased by the West. Elections in Libya? COVERED by warlords NATO-Al Qaeda? Why the Salafists, or does it by having 32,000 U.S. mercenaries in Benghazi? all mounted circus has proved a huge failure but full of violence and destruction. Only a matter of time all enemies will be severely punished in Libya by the laws of the Great Jamahiriya
- Declaration of the Libyan national popular movement calls to boycott the fraudulent elections.
“We call on all Libyans … boycott the charade, so-called elections, and to fight against their conduct, for our beloved country Libya - .. For all and for all”
Declaration of the Libyan national movement popular elections – is a farce.
In the Name of Allah, the Merciful!
Believe in the Libyan National Movement, which sets targets for their achievement, and tends to him and invites the public to participate in this sham exposure of Libya.
From our origins and history of our Great nation, and his Great sacrifice, and, standing in the face of a Conspiracy Against our country, the bleeding of our children, conspiracy, destruction of the infrastructure of our country, we call on Our People, who care for This country, to combat electoral farce, and not buy into the word “government”brought from the sea, and participated in the systematic bombing of its legitimacy, have no popular support, whose supporters only a handful of people with a criminal past.
Add to this that Islam, law, reason, logic demands that the honest people of Libya maintains a boycott of the elections, “” for the following reasons:
- Recognition that illegal“authority” and not entitled to make today such rock acts as such“elections”.
- Lack of confidence in the distribution of electoral mandates and areas of representation, in violation of the population, when in some areas and densely populated settlements is much higher than the density of population in the other with the same number of mandates .
- Transition to the notion of “national identity”and the lack of attentionto the problem of the concept of the identity of persons withdual citizenship,and lack of decision of the Libyan people about it.
- The lack of logic of elections in the country, the balance between federal and unitary system, and therefore should not hold elections until the issue of federalization and coordination with all Libyans, at least not because of the calls from supporters of federalism in the eastern part of Libya to boycott the elections.
● The lack of legitimacy and authority armed criminal gangs who seekto legalize their status and oppression of our people who are losing their power, that is no longer a mystery to everyone.
● The daily practice of law, alienation, marginalization and racism “government” groups that seekto create political legitimacy for themselves and their accomplices, to hide their crimes related to violation of human rights and the Libyans.
● The lack of a political process in Libya, aimed at eliminating the armed forces and the return of government agencies, military,police and the judiciary, the establishment of security and achieve true national reconciliation, for all without exception and exclusion, regardless of political ideology or social status, with an urgent need to immediately release all those in illegal prisons.
Based on the foregoing, we call upon all Libyans, Libya in the East and West, North and South, on behalf of the honest people in the Libyan grassroots movement: calls to boycott the elections a farce, and even fight to the end against his conduct, to Libya being beloved homeland for all and for all.
The Libyan National Democratic Movement.
Burned ballots as a symbol of outrage
to the electoral farce, contempt for democracy imposed with bombs and destroying more than 120 polling stations are closed without explanation what lies invented now, the cynical will say that a success?
Dr. Hamza Toumani talks about the farce of elections in Libya
False democracy in Libya
- Sabha:strong explosion at a weapons storage facility in rats “rebels” in this time fire trucks rushed to the scene
- Brack Shatti:Tribes pro Gaddafi opened fire last night until now the criminals of NTC-NATO are in Airport Brack Shatti. Brack’s people decided to fight Shatti
- Benghazi:this morning, a car bomb exploded near Salmani. This car belongs to the commander of the mercenary forces of the “February 17,”Ahmed Barnaoui.There were no injuries. The attack occurred outside his home near Benghazi Salmani.
In another incident, a NATO helicopter carrying the NTC – election leaflets was shot down all the occupants dead.
- Zawiya:Zawiya tribes and their allies have said they shut down oil rigs until the beasts of the NTC-NATO resolve the problem Kufra. The platforms in question are:
- The oil rig Nafora
- The Amal oil rig
- The rig Wantar Chell
- Ajdabiya:In polling station was burned, all material was destroyed amphorae
- The devastation and destruction fishing in Libya:Libya has a lot of Mediterranean coast and fishing boats were operating Libyans enough to feed to Libya so that the fish was excellent and very varied in Libya.
The first problemwas when NATO bombed the Libyan fleet to destroy all boats. It was petty and cruel in order to raise the siege of the population to leave them without food, without water, gas, etc..
Now the Libyans are concerned that aBritish fishing boats taking advantage of the situationLibya andviolating the sovereigntyof the Libyanshave entered Libyan territorial waters as aggressive fishing practicethat has destroyed the fishing and some experts speak to the Libyan coast to take up to 30 years recovered from the wreckage.
This is the functioning of democratic countries human rights defenders are not enough to destroy a country with bombs, cause a coup, seize their wealth in a few months now and destroy their food sources that the Libyans were able to use and maintain throughout history. It took about a month in the country west to take possession of its archaeological heritage, your money, oil and now destroy its coast and its fishing.
Where are the media? Where are the international laws? Does not belong coastal countries as well? What if Libyans boats were to fish the English coast? …
- Brega:There were no fraudulent elections. A group of Libyan civilians have remained closed for two days several oil ports in protest at what they see as a marginalization of the eastern region, reported that the NTC-NATO is corrupted and is not a legitimate entity and Representatives
- The murderer of Vietnam and “political” John McCain U.S.arrived in Libyato monitor the fraudalong with his henchmen traitors and mercenaries of the NTC-NATO, this guy should be arrested and prosecuted for war crimes, is a sick conspirator , enemy of peace.
Young Torture in Libya
- A member of the local Board of Benghazi, Abdullah confirmed that the Maghrebi head of state public services was removed from office on the recommendation of the Office of Audit and Control.He said a steering committee to oversee the company. The group consisted of five members, two of the three companies and beyond.
A Council official, Khaled Al-Dzhazui there are many violations of municipal services. This led to the overgrowth of all waste from streets.
A separate issue Maghreb said on Monday held a joint meeting of the Ministry of Interior, Ministry of Defence and Security Supreme Committee for organizing the necessary “security measures” in the elections to the National Conference of Benghazi.
- Melinda Taylor’s free, now we will help Saif al Islam Gaddafi:A challenging Melinda Taylor has condemned the Libyan authorities for the arrest of her and said her client, Saif al Islam Gaddafi, will never receive a fair trial.
Australia’s attorney in her first public comments since being released three weeks in Libya, said the fair trial rights of Saif, the son of Muammar Gaddafi, had been “irrevocably damaged”.
Mrs. Taylor, 36, was arrested with three other lawyers Criminal Court (ICC), after traveling to Libya as a lawyer for the son of Gaddafi. She was accused by the Libyan authorities of espionage and passing documents encoded at Gaddafi.
However, Ms. Taylor said that the papers were legal documents and codes of elements were presumed innocent, including personal doodles and Gaddafi’s nickname, “Saif engineer” can easily be found online.
“Regardless of the issues relating to my personal conduct, the rights of my client, Mr. Saif al-Islam, were irrevocably harmed during my visit to Zintan,” Ms. Taylor said in a press conference in The Hague after meeting with her husband Geoffrey and daughter Yasmine.
”It’s the defense position that these recent events have underlined that it will be completely impossible for Mr. Qaddafi to be tried in an independent and impartial in the Libyan courts.”
She said she was treated with dignity by their captors, but Libya gave no legal justification for her detention.
”During these 26 days of detention that never were given an order or decision on the legal basis of our arrest or detention or search and seizure of confidential documents from the ICC,” she said.
She was warned that there would be no contact with the outside world, but finally allowed consular visit monitoring and five-minute call with her husband and daughter.
“Among other things, the Libyan authorities deliberately misled the defense as to whether the visit with Mr. Qaddafi could be monitored. They also seized documents that were covered by professional secrecy and protection orders of the ICC” said.
Mrs. Taylor and her colleagues at the ICC were released by the rebels in the western city of Zintan after the court of The Hague-based apologized for the incident and promised to investigate the lawyer and his colleagues.
Posted by Mohamar Al Gaddafi source: libia-sos.blogspot
=LY elec a former rebel commander + the former rebel commander and former jihadist + a political prisoner + traitor Head of the National Planning Council “We don’t want Tripoli to rule all of Libya,” saidFadallah Haroun, a former rebel commanderin the east’s regional capital Benghazi. Earlier this week, ex-rebel fighters and other angry protesters in Benghazi and in the nearby town of Ajdabiya attacked elections offices, setting fire to ballot papers and other voting materials. A day earlier,the former rebel commander and former jihadist Abdel-Hakim Belhaj, who co-founded the Homeland or Al-Watan party, spoke to tens of supporters at the heart of Tripoli, endorsing democracy that will serve Islamic Shariah law. “We might see the Justice and Construction party striking alliance with Jibril’s partyor we might see all Islamists forming one bloc in parliament,” saidMohammed Bu-Sedr,a political prisoner in Libyawho now serves as adviser to the NTC’s head and is running as an independent candidate in Benghazi.
= Strikes shut two oil ports in eastern Libya(Reuters) – Strikes have shut two major oil ports in eastern Libya, and they are not expected to open untilafter elections on Saturday, causing loading delays that are already having an impact on oil prices, shipping and trading sources said. “The ports have been closed because the workers are on strikebecause of the elections, as in the East people don’t have too many seats on the government,” said Asman, general manager at Al Omran Shipping Agencies and Maritime Services in Libya.
= Brack Shatti- Pro Gaddafi tribes open fire since last night until this momenton NTC criminals who are located in airport of Brack Shatti and NTC criminals are heading from Tripoli and Al Zawyia to Brack Shatti. The people of Brack Shatti Decided to fight [Millions Supporting Al Gaddafi] = BENGHAZI - Gunfire struck a helicopter carrying election material in eastern Libya on Friday, killing one man.
The helicopter was forced to land outside the city of Benghazi after the incident. It was carrying material for Saturday’s legislative NTC elections’
“We were preparing to receive the voting material as it arrived on a helicopter from Tripoli but it was hit and one man died,” Ahmed Abdelmalik, an employee at the local branch of the election commission, told the Reuters news agency.
The identity of the attackers was not immediately known.
The east of the country, known was Cyrenaica, has seen ongoing protests and unrest by local groups who are seeking greater autonomy under a federal system and are upset with what they see as an unequal distribution of seats in the new assembly.
= BENGHAZI C5 shell exploded over the hospital. #LYelec #ff
C5 shell that was fired over central hospital in Benghazi. Fragments fell in car park.
= #RasLanuf #Libya Federalist supporters set up a barrier outside Sidra oil terminal near. Thye cut andHarouge oil terminal gate in Benghazi
ALGERIA ISP / Elmokawama According to Akhbar Libya, the arrival of a convoy of 40 pickup trucks mounted with heavy weapons and a truck transporting fuel and one ambulance. These are themilitia battalion Jazeerafrom the city of Ajdabiya and they headed for the cityof Chakika to cut any reinforcementof theResistance to this city. In Benghazi, since the day before yesterday, a number of explosions in the city. An explosion at the souk Achiya killed five people.Another explosion at a hair salon on the street Fouihete. They are perpetuated by the Al Qaeda networkbombings to build a situation of chaos that banned women from going to university.
The Libyan people who are decent and patriotic to cast hell for the gangs of mercenaries and traitors of the NTC – NATO are eliminated daily as Gaddafi predicted this would be a long war ……….
- Sebha:At least 4 of the NTC-NATO mercenaries were killed and 18 others were injured last night in the Libyan city of Sebha, 660 kilometers south of Tripoli, it is believed that the NTC-NATO mercenaries tried to make a military incursion and were harshly rejected.
The mercenaries and traitors of the NATO-NTC-Al Qaeda =>( It’s Parent’s are CIA + MOSSAD) have developed a plan to protect all criminals with helicopter gunships, missiles grandd, these gangs enemies depart from ports in Libya now terrorizing civilians in mlft, Kuffra Gadhames and operate with impunity, 813 civilians killed in the last two weeks of intense fighting in the Kufra and Sebha areas …..
Libyan civilians VICTIMS of insanity and hypocrisy of the NTC-NATO
Yesterday, at least 8 people were killed and 14 wounded in clashes in the cities of Awames, Mezda and Shaquica, 190 kilometers southwest of Tripoli, between gunmen and mercenary forces of the NTC-NATO, as a medical source.
- Tobruk:the Tribe withdrew its recognition from the mafia group that makes Transitional Counciland requests that the offender is sentenced Mustafa Abdul Jalil and executedfor the murderof General Yunes traitor.
- Kufra:a plane of the NATO-NTC Kufra came to transport the wounded mercenaries were attacked by militia fighters Tobus. He was about to be shot down by bullets.
The bands of mercenaries and traitors of the NTC-NATO Kufraare demoralizedbegin to resentthe time of the Libyan leader. Theybegin to recognize that in the NTC-NATO allcorrupt agents of imperialism …
The balance of the last 3 days of fighting is of 82 deadand 60 wounded and 51 prisoners in the camp of mercenaries and traitors “rebels” …
- Ajdabiya:explosion store for supplying heavy weapons to the gangs of NTC-NATO in the area …
- Mizdah:the beasts “rebels” have brought down the towers of electricityand communication antennas, conditions in the city of Mizdah is totally cut off fears that the mercenaries are massacring civilians.
- Benghazi:A British Ambassador’s convoy was attacked by a projectile, bad luck came apparently unharmed invadinghis two bodyguards were killed.
Now a huge explosion shook the city of Benghazi in the area of Quiché and the voices of ambulances and fire heard around Benghazi.
Miftah Arfi,former commander of the police in Benghazi,was killed after a bomb attack.His car exploded after driving for a few minutes after leaving a mosque. He was seriously wounded and died in hospital in Benghazi.
- Zenten:Green Resistance fighters Mchachiya destroyed two rocket launchers Graduates. They killed eight mercenaries “rebels” of Zenten. The Resistance fighters move to the area Touama.Even continuous heavy bombing of NATO aircraft on the civilian population …..
In the television channel of the NTC, The President Zenten military said fighting in the city of Chakika has not involved his “rebels” Zenten.
- Derna:Green Resistance fighters attacked Mchachiya rebels in the city of Darna, managed to destroy a tank.
- Misurata:Unidentified gunmen attacked ¨ office of the International Committee of the Red Cross in the western city of Misurata Libya.
Also in Misurata a civilian who was tortured and humiliated by the beasts of the NTC-NATO and then was released by the Resistance entered the port of Misurata where mercenaries were distributing supplies and materials sent from abroad was able to eliminate about 33 rats “rebels” and injured a few more …., after an intense firefight was martyred.
- June 11th was the anniversaryof the expulsion of the base by U.S. forces of the Great Libyan Jamahiriya. A historic cast for eternity …
- Amnesty International reported today that Italyand the bandits of the NTC-NATO signed secret agreement in April to limit illegal immigrants flow.
- Bandits NTC-NATO canceled its Law No. 37,which sought to punish Libyans for the glorification of a martyr Muammar Al Gaddafi, the law was designed to disguise the atrocities being committed by the terrorists of NTC-NATO
- Zintan :Brigade 14, which was assigned to protect the borders of Algeria and Libya, seized government vehicles number in Tripoli on Monday. These include cars belonging to the protocol department and police vehicles. The Zintanis say they have made due to the inability of government to solve their economic benefits.
An Interior Ministry source, the total number of cars held by the brigade at 33. He said there were ongoing negotiations between brigade members, government officials and the military to facilitate the return of vehicles.
Being carried out in the quarterfinals of the brigade of Tripoli, near the airport road. It was reported that were captured after the group left the border area between Algeria and Libya, and went to Tripoli to demand their money. First went to the headquarters of the Ministry of Defense, then the Prime Minister’s Office. Not receiving what they consider a satisfactory response to their demands, they decided to take the law into their own hands.
- Tripoli: Abu Zaid Omar Dorda , head of external intelligence Gaddafi recently underwent more humiliation this week.
Kidnapped and tortured by bandits NTC-NATO last September, faces six alleged offenses: conspiracy to kill, armed people to kill civilians, civil war planning, denying people their freedom to protest, illegal and abuse of authority and mismanagement of public funds.
With high spirits and challenging, the Dorda firmly denied saying “that the defendants should provide evidence that their lies testify in court.”
His lawyers, all Jadu – Salim Said Malhouf, Daw Mansouri and Ali Aoun Amr Salem – asked the court for an adjournment to allow more time to prepare his defense. The judge ruled in favor, agreeing to meet again on June 26, 2012.
The hearing, held at the former Military School of Tripoli, which has been reconfigured as a courtroom to try former regime figures, attended by many relatives of the defendants, including his children, his brother Abdullah and some of his cousins. Several civil society and human rights organizations were also present as a large number of journalists subservient to the international bourgeois press, Dorda came into court with the help of two canes, is to remember that he broke his legs when he was released by the windows of a second floor when he was tortured by the mercenaries of the NTC-NATO.
Before becoming one of Qaddafi’s intelligence chief, Dorda served as Secretary General People’s Committee (prime minister) between October 1990 and January 1994 and then later as Ambassador of Libya to the United Nations, 1997-2003 . Between 2004 and 2006, was minister in charge of the railway project, then Minister of Housing until 2009.
LIBYA AND DESTROYED BY SPLIT bestiality of imperialism
source: Mohamar Al Gaddafi
English: Flag of the Khadaffi’s resistance in Libya. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
(2) West Libya road check point crossings to Misurata have been denotated, road blocks set into dust and the steam boat military sea tranport systems between Benghazi and Misurata have all been turned into shelling, dust ignites the streets of Misurata.
(3) Tarhouna militia took control of Tripoli airport in a shoot out that lasted hours, resulting in massive losses to rat occupation forces of the Tripoli airport. People within the city need to rise up in supporting Force Tarhouna and not allow airport to be relinquished.
(4) Youth brigades in Al Jaylat have crossed to Ras Ajder to clean the border of rats at the Tunis highway.
5) Toubou forces have been allowed to standby and alert for a possibility of a rebel incursion, should the rebels encounter Toubou forces, the resulting response will be very swift without delays.
(6) Five high ranking Al-QAEDA MILITARY POLICE officers linked to the CIA have been captured by the armed Resistance between Ajdabiyah and Sirte, they have been transfered to the prison facility for more interrogations. Judgment against them will be passed in few days.
I think its the best news I’ve heard for a long time! Congratulations to the Green Resistance and to all the Libyan people who are working towards to our freedom! Here goes Allah is Great! I hope Allah will show us the path to get rid of these parasites who are drinking our blood with no mercy.
English: Flag of the Khadaffi’s resistance in Libya. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
It is necessary that men should understand things as they are, should call them by their right names, and should know that an army is an instrument for killing, and that the enrollment and management of an army...is a preparation for murder - Tolstoy