Libya Herald Disinformation Outlet Admits: Qaddafi Supporters Attack Camp 27
With the siege and attack on Bani Walid by Misrata terrorist being seen as a betrayal even of the `February 17 revolution` the Libyan masses are increasingly united against the current regime with all manner of protests and actions taking place across the country as popular anger hits an all-time high
The British Secret Intelligence Service “Mi6″ operation “Libya Herald” funded via its London Times newspaper publication while ostensibly financed by a Libyan “businessman” and edited by George P.B. Grant — a self-confessed activist during the anti-Jamahiriya “revolution” of last year — has been publishing numerous articles claiming that there are no supporters of Muammar Qaddafi in Libya.
Having been a mouthpiece for the failed academic “Jordan Prime Minister” Abushagur who turned out to have the shortest life of any prime minister in history, with his demise and the inability to hide any more the realities of Libya especially in the wake of Grant’s “personal friend” U.S. spy ambassador Stevens death along with the deaths of three other top U.S. spies in the country and the subsequent flight of thousands of U.S. mercenaries from Libya, the paper is forced to report half truths.
It is also publishing articles designed to erase history and replace it with a fake version, which may work with some American-Libyans who only returned to Libya during the last year, but which is devoid of all reality and fact. Then at the same time the publication frequently refers to admissions of “Qadhafi loyalists” and jamahiri Resistance fighters carrying out actions across the country.
Today Grant published a story on “Sirte one year on” in which he is forced to admit the near total support for Muammar Qadhafi in Sirte, in spite of its brutal razing to the ground after months of total siege last year and non-stop bombing by U.S.-led NATO forces that all but wiped out the town and all life in it. Wary of foreigners and Mi6 assets such as Grant, the residents nonetheless were keen to show him their green flags and loyalty to Qadhafi and his revolutionary principles.
Again today, another story appeared in the British Herald which operates in occupied Libya while Mathaba is banned from doing so, revealing that the independent “congressman” for Sorman was attacked west of Tripoli today and his car stolen. Car jacking are a daily occurrence along with much more serious crimes across Libya nowadays, whereas previously to the conspiracy of February 17, 2011 and subsequent events, Libya was the safest country on earth.
The Herald says that Adel Asharshari, the independent terrorist congress member from Sorman was “driving not far from Camp 27, which at the time was under attack from Qaddafi supporters, when he was stopped.” It also says that it is now rumored that he has been held prisoner. But the paper attempts to lay the blame on thieves and not the Qaddafi supporters who were busy attacking Camp 27.
The entire Libya is out of control with the masses — including those who were against the Jamahiriya and its corruption in recent years and most of the corrupt elements who destroyed the integrity of the Jamahiriya and the Al-Fateh Revolution who are now side by side with foreign American-Libyan terrorists such as “Congress President” Megarief — are now vehemently opposed to the regime which does not represent the interests of the Libyan masses.